Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) (31346 Views)

30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) / Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by SeeHim: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2023
A 30-Year-Old Photographer, Usman Sani Goga, has committed suicide in Akula Quarters, Babura Local Government Area of Jigawa State.

The spokesperson of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) in the state, CSC Adamu Shehu, who confirmed the incident in a statement on Thursday, June 8, 2023, said the deceased hanged himself in his room on Wednesday.

CSC Shehu said his body was discovered by his wife upon returning from visitation.

β€œAccording to her, her husband dropped her at a relative's house that fateful day around 1400hrs with a promise to pick her up later in the evening. She said around 1700hrs she called his phone severally without response which made her take a commercial vehicle back home and on reaching there she realized that she was without keys and decided to call his phone again, yet there was no response,” the statement read.

"She requested the assistance of the motorcyclist to jump over the wall and unlock the main entrance from inside. Upon opening the door she saw her husband's motorcycle parked which is very unusual

"She hurried inside where she saw his body hanging from a ceiling fan hook in their bedroom. She fainted at the horrific sight and it was the motorcyclist who shouted for help and neighbors rushed to the scene. The body was then untied, brought down and rushed to the hospital where he was certified dead on arrival by a medical practitioner.

"Investigation into the incident revealed that a bedside drawer was used on top a 6' by 6' sized bed in order to reach to the ceiling where the hook is fixed, and rope was tied to it, the bedside drawer was then pushed off possibly with legs in order to dislodged or rather suspend the body from the hook.

β€œAt the time of writing this report, details of his action were sketchy but close associates disclosed that the deceased has an inherent mental disorder that turns up occasionally. He was married to his wife about 4 months ago and was living happily with his wife. Further Investigation is ongoing. The deceased was buried according to Islamic rites.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/6/30-year-old-photographer-commits-suicide-in-jigawa-2.html

Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by SeeHim: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2023
Another Suicide News, Coming From Jigawa

Proudly Brought To You By

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by SeeHim: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2023
See Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by TemplarLandry: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2023
Coming straight from the coven for bad news-NyjaCover.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by malcom1X: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2023
The future is digital.
Get a digital camera, get a computer to edit pictures.

People need to get their pictures asap not wait till you finish the film and start printing their pictures.

5 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by thorpido(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2023
How will the angels welcome someone who committed suicide?Ban gane ba.

9 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by SeeHim: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Coming straight from the coven for bad news-NyjaCover.

See More Bad News Via www.. com
Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2023
Sad…
Really sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2023
thorpido:

"I was in church sometime ago for the youth all-night program. It was a program where youth could discuss literally anything with pastors. You could ask any question, and the pastor or anyone else who knew the answer would answer you.

So, someone asked if people who committed suicide would make it to heaven, and almost everyone said NO.

Then I asked if Samson is in or going to hell, and the answer was NO. Seeing the confusion on my face, someone asked me if Samson committed suicide, and I said yes, which became a problem.

I told them that Samson knew he was going to die. In fact, he said, 'Let me perish with my enemies' before pulling down the building that killed him. They said I was wrong because his intention wasn't suicidal. I got even more confused and asked if taking one's life isn't suicide if the intention was noble. More confusion arose, but many people shared it.

To cause more confusion, I switched to Pidgin English. The pastor objected, saying that some things are simpler when explained in Pidgin English, and I reminded him how he had used the King James Version many times because the English adds more power to the prayer point.

He won though.

I asked the first apostle, 'What is suicide?. I want straight answers with no buts, if you have something to add you can do it later '

He replied, 'It's when a person kills himself.'

I said, 'Good, did Samson kill himself by pulling down the building or not?'

'He killed himself,' he replied.

'If an electrician doesn't wear gloves while working with electricity, isn't he trying to get himself electrocuted?' I asked.

'Yes, he is.' he responded.

'If the electric shock kills him, isn't it him killing himself?'

'Yes, he killed himself.'

'Then why do we call it an accident instead of suicide?'

'sad sad angry angry'

'Exactly.'

I told them that if suicide victims are going to hell, then a lot of Nigerians will be there because many who died from accident or the other were actually suicide victims. An electrician working without safety gear is suicidal, a driver speeding on a bad road is suicidal, a bike rider using one hand at high speed is suicidal, using a faulty car instead of fixing it is like wanting to kill yourself. If you have diabetes but eat anything that comes your way, it's the same thing. If your spouse consistently abuses you physically, knowing it could kill you, and you stay, it's the same thing, etc.

Don't tell me I was wrong; I know I wasn't completely correct, but my points presented a strong argument, and I enjoyed it. You should have seen their faces when I said that suicide was a brave act nah that one force them to collect their mike.

43 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by wrongman665(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2023
Good one from him. if something is fustrating you, just kill your self. No time to waste. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by OloyeVIII: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2023
Rest on young fella.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by OVB123: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2023
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=123670512][font=garamond]
"I was in church sometime ago for the youth all-night program. It was a program where youth could discuss literally anything with pastors. You could ask any question, and the pastor or anyone else who knew the answer would answer you.

So, someone asked if people who committed suicide would make it to heaven, and almost everyone said NO.

Then I asked if Samson is in or going to hell, and the answer was NO. Seeing the confusion on my face, someone asked me if Samson committed suicide, and I said yes, which became a problem.

I told them that Samson knew he was going to die. In fact, he said, 'Let me perish with my enemies' before pulling down the building that killed him. They said I was wrong because his intention wasn't suicidal. I got even more confused and asked if taking one's life isn't suicide if the intention was noble. More confusion arose, but many people shared it.

To cause more confusion, I switched to Pidgin English. The pastor obje
Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by talented321: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2023
thorpido:
why the angels does not prevent him from committing the crime,

5 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by talented321: 10:55am On Jun 09, 2023
I know depression is real my manchi, but you for no give up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by thorpido(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2023
Tallesty1:

To cause more confusion, I switched to Pidgin English. The pastor objected, saying that some things are simpler when explained in Pidgin English, and I reminded him how he had used the King James Version many times because the English adds more power to the prayer point.

He won though.

I asked the first apostle, 'What is suicide?. I want straight answers with no buts, if you have something to add you can do it later '

He replied, 'It's when a person kills himself.'

I said, 'Good, did Samson kill himself by pulling down the building or not?'

'He killed himself,' he replied.

'If an electrician doesn't wear gloves while working with electricity, isn't he trying to get himself electrocuted?' I asked.

'Yes, he is.' he responded.

'If the electric shock kills him, isn't it him killing himself?'

'Yes, he killed himself.'

'Then why do we call it an accident instead of suicide?'

'sad sad angry angry'

'Exactly.'

I told them that if suicide victims are going to hell, then a lot of Nigerians will be there because many who died from accident or the other were actually suicide victims. An electrician working without safety gear is suicidal, a driver speeding on a bad road is suicidal, a bike rider using one hand at high speed is suicidal, using a faulty car instead of fixing it is like wanting to kill yourself. If you have diabetes but eat anything that comes your way, it's the same thing. If your spouse consistently abuses you physically, knowing it could kill you, and you stay, it's the same thing, etc.

Don't tell me I was wrong; I know I wasn't completely correct, but my points presented a strong argument, and I enjoyed it. You should have seen their faces when I said that suicide was a brave act nah that one force them to collect their mike.
Interesting points!
My position is that Samson killed himself.By killing himself,he is not in or cannot make heaven.I guess God is the one to decide however.
His manner of death can be argued as 'intentional suicide or collateral damage'.Someone whose death was purely suicide however was King Saul.
Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by thorpido(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2023
talented321:
why the angels does not prevent him from committing the crime,
He is the one to prevent himself.
Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by talented321: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2023
thorpido:
He is the one to prevent himself.
can you look your child to kill him self?
Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2023
talented321:
can you look your child to kill him self?
That is within my powers.Angels have roles and have powers to do and not to do.They do not intervene in every situation.
Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by talented321: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2023
thorpido:
That is within my powers.Angels have roles and have powers to do and not to do.They do not intervene in every situation.
according to our Bible God is all powerful, then why did he allow such things to happen then still judging his own child

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2023
talented321:
according to our Bible God is all powerful, then why did he allow such things to happen then still judging his own child
Did you read that He created man in His own image?
He gave man a free will.

6 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2023
Congrats to him. He's fu...cking his virgins already. Chaiii... cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2023
Oh jeez 😬
May his soul Rest In Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
thorpido:
Interesting points!
My position is that Samson killed himself.By killing himself,he is not in or cannot make heaven.I guess God is the one to decide however.
His manner of death can be argued as 'intentional suicide or collateral damage'.Someone whose death was purely suicide however was King Saul.
Interestingly, in the account of Saul's death, the man who reported Saul's demise to David foolishly claimed to have been responsible for Saul's death and received an unexpected "free death" as his reward. wink wink wink. I find that story amusing

2 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
May Allah accepts his soul
Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by slawomir: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Not mental illness

It was poverty

Sorry no rest in peace to give

These are same people stepping into the polling unit wiht sentiments and tribalism

2 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by NobleSeed(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
Angels should welcome who?
Carry life way you no create and person dey call Angels.
Belike the gutter water way una dey smoke for that side dey affect una.
Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by tunwumi: 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ho
Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
undecided
Re: 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) by InlandTaipan84(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
Suicide is never an option.
RIP to the deceased.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could This Be The Cure For HIV? - Yahoo News / Chewing Stick Sold As "Organic Toothbrush" Overseas / Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.