Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage (23424 Views)

Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) / Teni Hugs Burna Boy's Mum In Florida, Gives Her A Peck (Photo) / Burna Boy's Mum, Grandma And Grandpa At His 28th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by StagethemTVee: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2023
Burna Boy’s mum supporting and motivating her son by dancing to his music while he is performing on his recent tour. She is truly an inspiration to him and what an amazing mum and manager.

Burna Boy’s mum dancing to his music on stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUyFLman6_U

11 Likes

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by TemplarLandry: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2023
cool
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by PapaNnamdi: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2023
Gold diggers can't look at Burna. because him mama and sister don protect am, baby mama sef go struggle before she see baby sperm collect..

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by mbahdi(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2023
Okay
Money is life

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by iamjokem(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2023
Even David no dance reach like this ...

Mean while contact me to get your website up and running within 3 days for just 30k ( promo last till the end of today).
We also handle graphics.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by Kubin: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2023
Na so enjoy yourself mum,your kpekus was not useless like some of this our ladies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by devilmaycry: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2023
She got vibes...beautiful mommy smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by koolaid87: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2023
Mama like Afeni Shakur

13 Likes

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2023
Her bum looks like plastic.

Maybe it is my eyes.

Old and young now do yansh surgery

Children are being bleached by parents

Wow

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by NobleSeed(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2023
both of them dey hot 🔥

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by KingKO22: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2023
Good for them
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by Basic123: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2023
His vibez is his mama own....yoruba vibez!

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by Deeprooted: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2023
When it comes to live performance, lyrical prowess, diversity, Burna is the No.1

I'm an ardent fan of Davido too but Burna Boy is way ahead of the combination of him and Wizkid!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by bigeliot(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2023
Wetin dey do me pass dis one

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2023
Nawa. But wetin dey worry all these NaijaYouTubers head na. Allow us watch the video and stop talking garbage inside. We no even dey hear the music or wetin dey happen.
You go dey explain wetin we no ask you. Mtcheww. And stop repeating same scene over and over again. We Don see am, what's the need of showing us the same thing throughout the whole video? 🤷‍♂️

So annoying! 😡

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by ojun50(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2023
bigeliot:
Wetin dey do me pass dis one
I tired for nigeria youth ooooh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by babamoha(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2023
BABANGBALI:
Retired olosho. Mtcheeeeeeew
Your comments is uncalled for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by jubrilELsudan: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2023
SHE STILL FINE AND FVCKABLE

ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2023
Burna is a legend.
The way his mum protects and pamper him eh.
Not any random girl can fit in cox the standard the mum don set high.

Some gold diggers will call him mummy's boy cox they can't easily penetrate in.

9 Likes

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by money121(m): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by shadrach77: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2023
His mum used to be a back up dancer in Fela's band. Fela go don f**k her grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by benjackugo: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2023
Watch: I and Davido stole 20 televisions -BRed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kaMoyxDxvg
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by BVv8na: 11:18am On Jun 10, 2023
Earn O'clock with Proofs attached.!!!
I would also give you a Gay hookup update and Formats as bonus to aid instant cashout wink

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by Veezy4u(m): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2023
Oluwa burna💥
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by maureensylvia(f): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2023
Awww
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by Veezy4u(m): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2023
You're listening to most of his hits with joy overload back to back to back to back........ Abeg when will UCL show start tonight, I no want miss his performance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by Anny69: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2023
BABANGBALI:
Retired olosho. Mtcheeeeeeew
You're so disrespectful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by stillme231: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2023
proud mother..

burna dn leave every other artist behind..

he is now an international artsit filling stadiums back to back.

burna no send una papa for 9jeria..

one of the realest artist i know, him no send..

God bless oluwa burna, the mother and the sister Nini , they are doing well.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday / Kate Henshaw’s 45th Birthday Party (Photo) / Tems And Muyiwa Awoniyi Accuse Bebe Cool Of Lying And Being Behind Their Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.