Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage (23455 Views)

Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) / Teni Hugs Burna Boy's Mum In Florida, Gives Her A Peck (Photo) / Burna Boy's Mum, Grandma And Grandpa At His 28th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by BABANGBALI: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2023
Karemarealty288:
I heard you mother was Mary Slessor...
Retired olosho. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by Anny69: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
BABANGBALI:
Retired olosho. Mtcheeeeeeew
undecided Smh.
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by NAVYdogg: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
New Cat
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by Menclothing: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
She go sabi dance
Fela dancer number 1
God bless her
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by Mathe231: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Impressing
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by Jozilinn: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
More wins to him,I am really choked up now please nairalanders would really anything from any one that can spare,things just took a toil for me,and I need to get myself in order or I won't be able to cope at all... Access bank 1221869780 🙏, God bless the giver.
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by FireUpNow(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
Gold diggers can't look at Burna. because him mama and sister don protect am, baby mama sef go struggle before she see baby sperm collect..
My brother e good like that as him mama and sister fence off gold diggers. Gold diggers are like viruses

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by subhanali410: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Digital marketing is the practise of promoting goods, services, or brands through digital platforms, channels, and tactics to connect with and interact with a target audience. It includes a wide range of strategies and methods for maximising the potential of online resources and digital technology for marketing. https://techzone-agency.com/
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by XTRIMIOUS: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
New cat
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by Ezendigbo1978: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
Davido should runz the woman so that Burna can finally respect him.
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by Emmychem(m): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Who noticed that guitarist??
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by DrAda(f): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
No one cares
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by magzey: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Happy mother, Burna prosperity is covered his mum Is behind him .
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by adams123: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Nawa. But wetin dey worry all these NaijaYouTubers head na. Allow us watch the video and stop talking garbage inside. We no even dey hear the music or wetin dey happen.
You go dey explain wetin we no ask you. Mtcheww. And stop repeating same scene over and over again. We Don see am, what's the need of showing us the same thing throughout the whole video? 🤷‍♂️

So annoying! 😡

For you to know say average Nigerian is a crook
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by EmperorFred: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
BVv8na:
Earn O'clock with Proofs attached.!!!
I would also give you a Gay hookup update and Formats as bonus to aid instant cashout wink
Lol hunger go kill you soon
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by delishpot: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
SHE STILL FINE AND FVCKABLE

ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

After her son FVCK your moma FVckable pussy then I am sure he will consider giving you his nomas contact.
NB: If this hurts you then you are a foolish hypocrite!
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by izubext007: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
this woman nal long time rocker feller
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by Truthshscrazy: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Her bum looks like plastic.

Maybe it is my eyes.

Old and young now do yansh surgery

Children are being bleached by parents

Wow
shocked
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by jubrilELsudan: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
delishpot:

After her son FVCK your moma FVckable pussy then I am sure he will consider giving you his nomas contact.
NB: If this hurts you then you are a foolish hypocrite!

TO CALL YOU ODE BE LIKE SEY I DEY GIVE YOU AWARD OF THE HIGHEST ACHIEVER OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

I KNOW SEY NA THE VEXATION SEY THAT MALLAM WEY DEY YOUR STREET DEY SELL SWEET DEY FVCK YA MAMA NA IM DEY WORRY YOU

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by mamagee3(f): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
That’s not his mom…

That’s his sister and manager…
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by egopersonified(f): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Was she one of fela's dancers? Can't remember
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by Allisgud: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Burna boy levels now is beyond Africa,he has achieve greater thing top American artists have if no be ojoro dey worry oyinbo people,he is supposed get Grammies like 4 in different categories
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by MechanicMike: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
maureensylvia:
Awww

Kaiiii see lightskin chick.....
helo.please can I chop kiss twice please?? I drive TM range rover & I hav moiney please .was Yor nomba?cheesy
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by MechanicMike: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Burna Boy’s mum supporting and motivating her son by dancing to his music while he is performing on his recent tour. She is truly an inspiration to him and what an amazing mum and manager.

Burna Boy’s mum dancing to his music on stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUyFLman6_U

kaiii..borna boy mother gots yansh thou...is she marrrryed & is she Nigerian? cheesy
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by erico2k2(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Burna Boy’s mum supporting and motivating her son by dancing to his music while he is performing on his recent tour. She is truly an inspiration to him and what an amazing mum and manager.

Burna Boy’s mum dancing to his music on stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUyFLman6_U
But his mum use to be a stage dancer for Fela back in the days
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by Lama70(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
shadrach77:
His mum used to be a back up dancer in Fela's band. Fela go don f**k her grin grin

That's not true!!!
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by delishpot: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

TO CALL YOU ODE BE LIKE SEY I DEY GIVE YOU AWARD OF THE HIGHEST ACHIEVER OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

I KNOW SEY NA THE VEXATION SEY THAT MALLAM WEY DEY YOUR STREET DEY SELL SWEET DEY FVCK YA MAMA NA IM DEY WORRY YOU

E pain am. He dey trash talk about another person mama but no want make others talk about his own mom's Juicy Pvsy. To g@ng bang her go sweet Sha.

When your mouth dey run for another person mama e sweet you ba? Now e reach ya mama turn you want tear cloth run mad for street. Taaah getat grin hypocrite same respect you want for your mom, give it to other people's mom too. Yours is not superior to others.
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by delishpot: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
shadrach77:
His mum used to be a back up dancer in Fela's band. Fela go don f**k her grin grin

No be person dey fvck your mama pink pussy? Why you care who dey run the woman own? Your mama no dey open her own for lashing ?
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by shadrach77: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
W
Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by jubrilELsudan: 12:20am On Jun 11, 2023
delishpot:

E pain am. He dey trash talk about another person mama but no want make others talk about his own mom's Juicy Pvsy. To g@ng bang her go sweet Sha.

When your mouth dey run for another person mama e sweet you ba? Now e reach ya mama turn you want tear cloth run mad for street. Taaah getat grin hypocrite same respect you want for your mom, give it to other people's mom too. Yours is not superior to others.

INDEED YOU ARE MOST STUPID

WELL I EXPECTED THAT FROM YOUR FLAT HEAD CAUSE NA SO YOUR MAMA DEY ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU GIVE ME AFTER I DON HANG HER ONTOP MY FRIDGE THEN FVCK HER IN ALL HOLES THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH

Re: Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage by delishpot: 5:20am On Jun 11, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

INDEED YOU ARE MOST STUPID

WELL I EXPECTED THAT FROM YOUR FLAT HEAD CAUSE NA SO YOUR MAMA DEY ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU GIVE ME AFTER I DON HANG HER ONTOP MY FRIDGE THEN FVCK HER IN ALL HOLES THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH

That's okay. My mama deserves your fresh blood to keep her fit. Same way your mama enjoy her own g@ng b@ng na? grin. She tell me say you be 1 minute man too. She wasn't feeling you grin
Your mama toto is not sacred if you don't treat other people's mom's with respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Timaya Rocks Ripped Jeans / Charles Okocha Teaches His Son How To Dab (photos) / Mimi Orjiekwe Reacts To Reports That She Is Pregnant For Michael Ikuku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.