Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” (44443 Views)

Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others / Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) / Davido Taking Selfie With Infinix Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by DAVIDELUXED: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
denzel231:
Nairaland dn turn anyhow.. see wetin una dey post..

Asin junkie.
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Gbeng30(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
OK, we don hear
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by clockwisereport: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
NACE13:

Ashanti my crush back in the days with my idol, JaRule.
She's still looking like fine wine though. I'm think I'm ready to date her now. 😍❤️

Your post reminds me of "Always on time" by Jarule and Ashanti

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Rhozabeth(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Berrityga:
So I should pee in my nigga cause rema and Ashanti snap picture together??

Bro, celebrate a brother now! This guy is going places, kindly support him with good words. Picture Ashanti and portable for instance, the guy will just be yarning rubbish that will not make even you proud!

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by dfrost: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
PerfectStranger:

If na you, u for calm down? grin

If it's you, so you won't calm down? cheesy
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by blowjohn(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ashanti is one hell of a sexy woman.
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by NACE13: 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
clockwisereport:

Your post reminds me of Always on time by Jarule and Ashanti

Hell yeah.👌 We did a choreography on this song during our end of the year party back in the early Y2Ks.
Omo, I don old o

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by PerfectStranger(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
dfrost:

If it's you, so you won't calm down? cheesy
If I go calm down make I bend grin
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Weknowbetter: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Berrityga:
So I should pee in my nigga cause rema and Ashanti snap picture together??

"Pee in my nigga" your emotions have you writing nonsense. Calm down homo
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Chetas81(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
The Nigerian citizen leave reality prefer to chase shadow
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Konjiboii: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
She needs rema exposure at the moment ,this isn't coincidental, watch out for an album tryin to break into the African market.
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by GENES11S: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
morikee:
Ah she ain't wearing her bra

Watin Carry your eye go there? angry
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Konjiboii: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
RawSex:
Rema is overrated, with his childish lyrics and melodies.

Still miles better than Davido. people that listen to davido no just get sense
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Ishilove: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
This YouTube channel na 419. You talk too much abeg
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Poske95(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
TheSuperX:
Calm down is bigger than all Davido's songs.

Rema no near Davido sha
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by obaidan: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
RawSex:
Well when God decides to pick ur call na so e dey be...people no go see the point u go just dey blow dey go...na grace dey happen na overrated u dey see

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by FireUpNow(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
So we should dey egg with sun abi? Na picture dem snap
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by creolehunt: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
RawSex:

Extremely overrated
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Pameno: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nice
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Shadysen: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
okey, we have heard.
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Heffalump(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ashanti, short gal tongue
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Moniya4Real(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ashanti finally got the opportunity to revive her moribund career
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by vybzkartel: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
This tune not close to this ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSKNlP2EuBw
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by olu77(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
PerfectStranger:

If na you, u for calm down? grin

grin grin I go just always, remember Michael Jackson, Etim Esim, R. Kelly etc e no easy sha
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Quebec91(m): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
cheesy
NACE13:

Ashanti my crush back in the days with my idol, JaRule.
She's still looking like fine wine though. I'm think I'm ready to date her now. 😍❤️
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by PepeXKermit: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
TheSuperX:
Calm down is bigger than all Davido's songs.

Na Pauper talk be this. make we check you now, you no get reach 50k for account.
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
RawSex:

Your opinion....
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Teeklef:

Oga calm down
which davido song big reach calm down?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop / Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria / Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.