Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” (44422 Views)

Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others / Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) / Davido Taking Selfie With Infinix Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by NOwazobia: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
The stupid banga as usual. 🤤

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Deloe: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Rema is making waves globally without making too much noise..... Nice one boy

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by sacajawea: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
Berrityga:
So I should pee in my nigga cause rema and Ashanti snap picture together??
Pee in my Nigga?
You mean Man to Man sexual stuff?
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Angelfrost(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
RawSex:
Rema is overrated, with his childish lyrics and melodies.

His chart performances and sellability say otherwise!

I'm not a fan of his music (generally don't fancy dancehall), but he is doing extremely well!

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Ofemmanu1: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
morikee:
Ah she ain't wearing her bra
That's the new paradigm now.
Those bitches ain't wearing bras anymore.

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Eagba(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
RawSex:
I think you're referring to davido
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by azpekuliar: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
TheSuperX:
Calm down is bigger than all Davido's songs.

Haba na bros grin
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by swaggerjack: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
MRDEE01:
The way Rema dey globetrott meeting with O.Gs in the game.
Omologo
E choke
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by swaggerjack: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
TheSuperX:
1000%

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Kingosytex(m): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I remember Ashanti in her prime. Someone go listen to “Happy” by Ashanti.

Even 'Foolish' still bangs. She's a goddess at her prime.
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by swaggerjack: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
RawSex:
Hater spotted... he is one of the biggest artists in the world right now. We should celebrate our own and not put them down joker.
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by TheSuperX(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
PepeXKermit:

Na Pauper talk be this. make we check you now, you no get reach 50k for account.
Wetin concern you with my account? You self you know that Calm down is bigger than all Davido songs, no cap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Gajagojo: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Rema on his way to eclipsing the big cats before him
Children pay more money for music than adults.
They are more relevant
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Calm down

Brooooo this is a great comebackkkkk grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Nayturalistic: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
TheSuperX:

Clown
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by sprints1: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ashanti still hot and sweet in middle despite say I never chop her toto. She go don knack 45. But I no mind she is still hot. Imagine her moaning on top my 6 inches gboolaa. She go dey shout always on time. Rema no dull your sef this mama fit give u better headies.
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by sprints1: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
MRDEE01:
Omologo
ologo me abi na Illuminati things boy wan cash out b4 juju finish. Na edo boy so he go sabi how he go take renew with gods.
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Love Ashanti!
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by KennethEnyi(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ugly Rema
But at least he get money
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Godwin25king: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
Berrityga:
So I should pee in my nigga cause rema and Ashanti snap picture together??

I wonder
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Godwin25king: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
TheSuperX:
Wetin concern you with my account? You self you know that Calm down is bigger than all Davido songs, no cap.

Haaaa!!!
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Streetmovement(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Ashanti that year cool

Now she be better milf, I for like run am better style doggy cool

I hope rema..... cool
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by highness25(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
StagethemTVee:
R & B star Ashanti takes Selfie with Rema as they both chant Rema’s signature intro ,“Another Banger”. Rema celebrates and acknowledges the legendary singer in the video.

Ashanti taking Selfie with Rema as they both chant Rema’s signature intro ,“Another Banger”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3bpeDn0qkU
This Rema de dull... Na to carry her enter one corner bang her well well. She saying "Another Banger" mean say na bang she want na
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ashanti wee don expire.
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Bahamas95(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ashanti my crush dat year. cool

To fvck her still dey hungry me. cheesy
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by PerfectStranger(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Temioolajide:

Brooooo this is a great comebackkkkk grin grin
I hit him in the face grin

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by Ekakamba: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
MRDEE01:
Omologo

Abeg I dey find car to drive on bolt/uber platform abuja.
I deliver without stories.
N.B- I am experienced

If you've a very good guarantor, send me a mail.

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by MRDEE01: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ekakamba:

If you've a very good guarantor, send me a mail.
Done

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by ASAPFERG: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Another rubbish
Re: Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” by OgaRico(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
But Rema is still a cat, in fact, new cat o.

TheSuperX:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) / Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria / Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.