Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Was NEVER Happy At PSG — Lionel Messi On Transfer Decision - Pulse Sports - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was NEVER Happy At PSG — Lionel Messi On Transfer Decision - Pulse Sports (244 Views)

Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea / PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona / Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was NEVER Happy At PSG — Lionel Messi On Transfer Decision - Pulse Sports by ddddon(m): 10:37am On Jun 09, 2023
Lionel Messi announced his decision to join Inter Miami in the MLS despite Barcelona’s attempt to bring him back and earlier attempts by PSG to renew his stay in Paris.

The Argentine World Cup winner, Lionel Messi, shocked many with his decision to move to the MLS over more lucrative options.

He chose not to extend his stay in Paris beyond this season and turned down a mammoth offer from the Middle East, reportedly around €400m a year.

Messi happy to leave PSG
In an interview with Spanish outlet Sport, The 35-year-old gave an insight into his decision-making and revealed he was not happy with life in Paris.

"These were two years [PSG] in which I was not happy. I did not enjoy myself, and that affected my family life, I missed a lot of my children's lives at school."

Big picture for Messi

Messi struggled to play at his best level in the first year in Paris but picked up last season, scoring and assisting goals at a high level. Still, it became clear very quickly that his future lay outside the shores of France.

With the Barcelona option now closed, MLS a fans can look forward to watching Messi next season.

Source : Pulse Sports

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/i-was-never-happy-at-psg-lionel-messi-on-transfer-decision-2023060907090036371

Re: I Was NEVER Happy At PSG — Lionel Messi On Transfer Decision - Pulse Sports by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
how can he be happy...when there was 2 players better/fitter than him, just as good as him (if not better) in that team?!?!?

the youths are the future of football and even though the above is one of the greatest player ever, he is now old and cant play at the top for 90mins any longer.

NEWSFLASH: he wont be happy at Miami either when they finish bottom of the league (as they are right now)... or maybe they think he will dribble pass everyone and score 20goals per match (like they thought CR7 would, lol)?
Re: I Was NEVER Happy At PSG — Lionel Messi On Transfer Decision - Pulse Sports by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
HE JUST WENT THEIR TO MEET HIS BOY angry

1 Like

Re: I Was NEVER Happy At PSG — Lionel Messi On Transfer Decision - Pulse Sports by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
nehmah

1 Like

Re: I Was NEVER Happy At PSG — Lionel Messi On Transfer Decision - Pulse Sports by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
nehmah,both of them speak their Spanish bla bla blaa,messi cant learn other people's language.messi is very lazy learning other people's language,now he is missing Barcelona,because he cant learn simple french language,common to speak small English in awards, he cant. Yet he dey dey collect their moneyangry
Re: I Was NEVER Happy At PSG — Lionel Messi On Transfer Decision - Pulse Sports by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
nehmah,both of them speak their Spanish bla bla blaa,messi cant learn other people's language.messi is very lazy learning other people's language,now he is missing Barcelona,because he cant learn simple french language,common to speak small English in awards, he cant. Yet he dey dey collect their moneyangry

NEWSFLASH: Neymar is from Brasil and speak PORTUGUESE (not Spanish)....furthermore, Argentina's BIGGEST FOOTBALL RIVAL is by faaaaaaar Brasil!
Re: I Was NEVER Happy At PSG — Lionel Messi On Transfer Decision - Pulse Sports by orohbiro(f): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Meddi is scared of competition that y he chicken out of Saudi Arabia deal

(1) (Reply)

Premier League Fixtures 2023-24 In Full: The Schedule Of Games For Every Team / How To Win Bet Everyday / Football Trend (expert Picks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.