Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Tinubu Is Intelligent And Ready To Serve Nigerians – LP Reps Member-elect Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Intelligent And Ready To Serve Nigerians – LP Reps Member-elect Says (127 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks 2 LP Reps Members: Nwodo, Okereke; Affirms Oke, Anayo (PDP) / Aondona Dajoh, Benue House Member-Elect Escapes Assassination Attempt, Car Burnt / If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Tinubu Is Intelligent And Ready To Serve Nigerians – LP Reps Member-elect Says by Veegil: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2023
Tinubu is intelligent and ready to serve Nigerians – LP Reps member-elect says

A House of Representatives member-elect on the platform of the Labour Party, Godwin Ogar, said he never knew that President Bola Tinubu was so intelligent, and he felt so proud listening to a man who is prepared to serve Nigerians.
Ogar, who was elected from Isuikwuato/Umunneochi Federal Constituency of Abia State, stated this during an interview with newsmen after the National Assembly members-elect met with Tinubu at the State House to resolve the leadership crisis of the lawmakers.
Amobi said, “Today is my best day; today I’m so happy that I’m an elected member, seeing my President talking. In fact, I never knew that this man was so intelligent.
“He is so prepared to serve this country. During my meeting with him, I saw the love, the character, the charisma, and the belief that Nigeria can be a better nation.
“So I’m so glad that the meeting we have today is going to take us a little bit to a more stabilised House.”
The LP lawmaker-elect stressed that he is not even concerned that he is of a different party but about the most important decision, which is the growth of the country.
“As of now, the party is not the issue; we’re talking about building the nation,” he added.

Re: Tinubu Is Intelligent And Ready To Serve Nigerians – LP Reps Member-elect Says by Mynd44: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2023

(1)

Some Nigerians And Their Victim Mentality / Subsidy Removal: Have We Been Shortchanged?? / 10th National Assembly; Let This Elephant Speak By Akintunde Bello Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.