Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) (39483 Views)

Three Arrested In Oyo For Hacking POS Platform To Steal N16m (Photos) / Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by ebukajay184: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
Primary School Teacher Arrested For Sodomizing His Male Students (Photo)

Primary school teacher arrested for sodomizing his male students after telling them that it’s beneficial

A 30-year-old primary school teacher, Ebenezer Olawuyi, has been arrested by the police in Oyo state for sleeping with two of his male pupils, IgbereTV reports.

The suspect, who allegedly said he lured the pupils to his house to mark examination scripts for him and sodomised them, disclosed he didn’t know what led him to sleeping with small boys instead of women.

“I am doomed. I just slept with two boys. I had girlfriends while in school. I am not married yet. Both of the boys were my pupils. I invited the first one to help me mark my scripts at home with the consent of his parents while I slept with the second one in the classroom before school hours,” he said.

When asked how he convinced them not to tell their parents, Olawuyi said; “I told them that I want to have s*x with them and they didn’t argue. Both of them are between the ages of 11 and 14. I told them not to tell their parents because it has health benefits for them. I think it is the devil. I don’t know what led me to this. I just lost my dad last week. I want the government to help me out of this.”

https://www.facebook.com/108898667926668/posts/126657122817489/?app=fbl

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by LUGBE: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
May God help us

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by hisgrace090: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
People need to be thoroughly examined before being accepted as teachers.

Now how can this small children suvive this stigma?

30 Likes

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by TripleDdotcom: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
For as long as man doesn't strive to control and put his desires in check, he will most likely continue to perpetrate abhorrent actions.

He needs help! God help him!

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by Ammishaddai: 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Chai...this man has almost destroyed the lives of those young men. I will not be surprised if they end up like James Brown and Bobrisky

4 Likes

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by hybrid11(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
he should be given a mark at his D ,so anytime he sees or remember the mark, he will just chill

7 Likes

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
When you do good , you claimed the credit

""""But when you do bad , you' blame the devil"" oloriburuku you are the mvthafvckin devil .... 50 years imprisonment straight up ...

38 Likes

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by slawormiir: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...
Leave succulent pussy dey penetrate male anus

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
If he really had girlfriends as he claims, he wouldn't have developed lust for underage boys. Some people don't have brains to use.

[img]https://images./4GmidYkWX4HzcAvOPuv9vP.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./2Rds21iezM3hV0pqE357wr.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ebenezer Olawuyi grin

I beg Pantami to bomb off his head.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by BigYash: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Cut him preek fast. No time to check time

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by buyhairs: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ogbeni How?? What kind of examination should have preceded his employment?
hisgrace090:
People need to be thoroughly examined before being accepted as a teacher.

Now how can this small children suvive this stigma?

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by bigdammyj: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Noted

1 Like

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by TANID(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
ok

1 Like

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by Queenlovely(f): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
e

1 Like

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by MackIV(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Haaaaa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by crossfm: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
The government will help you in placing you 21years behind the bar.

They don't always know what came over them, rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
What an animal

1 Like

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by RedAlert08(m): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Fear Yorobbers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by brosom(m): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Don't worry, the government will help u by putting u where demons like u belong.

IDIAT!!!

1 Like

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
When you think you have seen it all, another one will just spring up.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
There should be a grave penalty for his dastardly act
Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bobrisky

Denrele Edun.

Chef Ayomide

Bisi Alimi

Now Olawuyi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by merits(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin another baba ijesa in the making.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by Akpuobi1: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
"I told them that I want to have s*x with them and they didn’t argue. Both of them are between the ages of 11 and 14. I told them not to tell their parents because it has health benefits for them."

Parents need to start early to educate their children that the private part is for them and them alone, not even a doctor should have access to their sex organ unless it's on health grounds alone. If the children had been properly thought what is and what is not immoral, how they can respond to a sexual predator, they would have fought this idiot.

"I think it is the devil. I want the government to help me out of this.”

Imagine this bastard

6 Likes

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by sheba123(f): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
You told them that it had health benefits and they believed you? After dealing with this guy, those children should be sent for psych eval because they should be matured enough to tell bad from good. I wonder why schools don't carry out proper background checks, it's almost as if they just employ anybody these days. Look at this one now, he has scarred these boys for life cry

4 Likes

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by Ladycewhy(f): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sodomy is one topic Nigerians don't want to talk about. It is more rampant than we all think.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by dynicks(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Someone guess what I'm staring at.....

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by Thegoodtravels: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
This is totally bad.
Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by Justice505: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Totally bad
Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) by Alejobs: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) / Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.