Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! (1566 Views)

Loss Of Accreditation: UNIBEN Optometry Students Protest, Block School Gate / These Shampoos Cause Nerve Damage, Memory Loss, And Cancer. But Most People Use / I Am Having University Issues, Please Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Kingluqman(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Stop masturbating if you are so much into the act
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2023
Do you masturbate?
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Dracula123: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2023
It's happening to me also

The easiest solution is to practice or read after classes more often. That will make you remember easily.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by Hungrychicken(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
True… based on my experience, Masturbation[/b]makes you lose track of information.
💔💔
I remember when it happened to me, I thought it was village people. With time, i healed.

[b]Masturbating
when you don’t feed well is very bad and dangerous!!!
The nutrient from food that the brain and body needs, is cut off; and is not replaced immediately 💔💔 instead to eat good food again, you take garri… ahhhh!!! You’ll likely to suffer from the effects, that’s why it’s dangerous!!

So, store your energy and your brain power would be boosted.
If you’ve stopped yeah? You just have to wait till you heal.

I’m sorry bro💔💔💔😫
Re: Am Having Memory Loss Please Help! by bummyla(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
Anything I write down I hardly forget! Maybe you should start writing things down, so you will not forget!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniben Post-de Is Out: Check It Out / Onabisi Onabanjo University Pume Exam? / MAULAG/UNILAG Has Increased Their Fees By More Than 800%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.