Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) (4189 Views)

Governor Soludo Commissions Market And Roads Built By Chief Agbalanze / Soludo Commissions Telemedicine Hub At Awkuzu, Anambra State. / Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by Daveconsult007: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ebubu2:
What happened to Ajaokuta steel company?

Well, where are they gonna source iron ore from ? Anambra does not have iron ore in mining capacity; I think that belongs priorly to Kogi state.

So who supplies their iron ore?

The company greatly positioned

Iron ore is present in a couple of South East states.....

I heard that the Soviets preferred the ajakouta steel to be sited in onitsha due to its market potentials.
The company might consider importing raw material. ....

5 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by stanluiz(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ibeto gas refinary and now Milton steel company.

Together with power stations that will spring up with the signing of electricity act of 2023.

South East has the highest gas reserves.

Igboland is now position to be an Industrial hub.

Soludo, Otti, and Uzodimma. We are counting on you guys.

10 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by LikeAking: 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
yarimo:
NGIGE and OBIANO all did well as governor and now SOLUDO is doing great as governor of Anambra state

If so, then all the governor's in Nigeria, both ex and present, did well and are doing well..

Don't ever condem Tinubus performance..

You guys are always one sided.
Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by stanluiz(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Am very happy that this company is in the East.

We need steel company in igboland. Is one of the pillars of industrialization.

The tout of a speaker In Lagos can continue to raise useless bills and laws.

Does it prevents investment and wealth going to the East ? No! cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by stanluiz(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Cc. nplmod. From page.
Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by LikeAking: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ebubu2:

Well, where are they gonna source iron ore from ? Anambra does not have iron ore in mining capacity; I think that belongs priorly to Kogi state.

Them go import iron ore from African countries..

Some of the top manufacturing countries also import raw materials.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by LikeAking: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
stanluiz:
Am very happy that this company is in the East.

We need steel company in igboland. Is one of the pillars of industrialization.

The tout of a speaker In Lagos can continue to raise useless bills and laws.

Does it prevents investment and wealth going to the East ? No! cheesy

Please be civilized... The factory looks like a scam.

Look at the number of rod manufactured... E no plenty and e look like wetin Dem buy fr the market.

It's also a cottage plant.. Anambra need at least 50 of it.. One plant is just another level of unseriousness about the industrialization of Anambra by Charles Soludo.
Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
LikeAking:

Please be civilized... The factory looks like a scam.

Look at the number of rod manufactured... E no plenty and e look like wetin Dem buy fr the market.

It's also a cottage plant.. Anambra need at least 50 of it.. One plant is just another level of u seriousness about the industrialization of Nigeria

This is a new plant that was commissioned today, I don't know what is wrong with you guys properly because you hate Soludo

8 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by LikeAking: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
post=123678650:

This a new plant that was commissioned today, I don't know what is wrong with you guys properly because you hate Soludo

For a state this is too small and looks like scam..

Look well.

What's the cost of a factory like this, let's say 50 million..

Then Soludo suppose launch at least 20 these, or have at least 20 of these in the pipeline in the next 2 years.

This one can't create any impact.

I am been real..

Make we shine our eyes for our policticians.
Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
LikeAking:

For a state this is too small and looks like scam..

Look well.

What's the cost of a factory like this, let's say 50 million..

Then Soludo suppose launch at least 20 these, or have at least 20 of these in the pipeline in the next 2 years.

This one can't create any impact.

I am been real..

Make we shine our eyes for our policticians.

You should also lunch your own to contribute, Otondo you seat in your comfort zone and dishing out rubbish in a faceless forum

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by horsepower102: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
ahaz:

Oga Ansmbara state has a rich deposit of iron ore this is not todsys news it's been long.
The ajaokuta was supposed to be sitted at onitsha but una bad belle and hatred of the igbos made you guys took it to Kogi and today how far? If you are in doubt go to a place call Oba you will see the meterlugical training institute located their that was meant to be the original position for the it on and still complex proposed by the then Russians but latter Ukrainians but Obj/ Shagari govt said no.

I am shocked that you know about this.

Nigeria was advised by the foreigners to build Ajokuta steel plant in Onitsha because it’s more viable but they used tribalism to move it to kogi. No wonder that plant has remained cursed and nonfunctional since then.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by horsepower102: 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
If cities in the south east ever plan to start having modern high-rises and skyscrapers, steel industries must start manufacturing Steel Beams.

I feel like focusing on steel rods only caters to the old archaic way of construction. It’s time modernize our construction processes.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
Corridon:
Bia Monday Nwifuru the abakeleke man that will rather kneel down and shake an aboki than to stand up and shake hands with his fellow Igbo man. Go to Ebonyi thread and mind your business.

Enyia.. That bastard is not an igbo man.. He's from the waste side.. Learn to decipher their Modus operandi..

5 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by Hatrick01: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
One think i love about the GREAT IGBOLAND is that all part of it keep developing steady.
Today anambra,
Next Enugu, next Imo, next Ebonyi, next will be Abia.

Unlike somepart that can only boost of the Portugese Lagoon.

8 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by Fortruth: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ebubu2:

Are you sure this is not steel warehouse for imported steel that will be sold? Actually looks like an empty hall with dust and no equipment

Ajaokuta? You Berra ask the illiterate boys in Khaki and their praise singers about that…
Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ebubu2:
Now power generation distribution and transmission is now solely a state affair.

States with industrial capacity like Abia, Anambra, Lagos have no business having epileptic power supply.

Do this, and multitudes of industrial coys in your states can create more wealth and employment.

And what did Ebonyi have?🤣
Thank goodness you didn’t mention Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ebubu2:
Source of power supply is what?

Hope it’s not Nepa undecided

This Wawa guy is on rampage this afternoon 🤣🤣🤣

Howfa, have nwifuru finally resume office??🤣
Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ebubu2:

Are you sure this is not steel warehouse for imported steel that will be sold? Actually looks like an empty hall with dust and no equipment

There’s nothing like this in the whole of Ebonyi state🤣

Dave umahi is busy painting roads🤣 and building useless flyovers while you guys litters all over Nigeria hawking and doing minialjobs
Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by ahaz: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
horsepower102:

I am shocked that you know about this.

Nigeria was advised by the foreigners to build Ajokuta steel plant in Onitsha because it’s more viable but they used tribalism to move it to kogi. No wonder that plant has remained cursed and nonfunctional since then.
My brother I have a very good friend in my university days a half caste born of a Nigerian from Anambara igbo ukwu precise and a Romanian mother..The late Father then was employed as an expatriate from Europe and was in charge of Operations in Ajaokuta..
So I was privy to the information on the ill fated plant cos am a regular visitor.
The man downloaded the history of the plant and even took me on a low your of the facilities ad if you see that place my brother you must curse Nigeria...The Fulanis really messed up this country seriously.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by gawu1: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Awkuzu cool
The name reminds me how news went round sometimes ago that one Governor Peter Obi and police CP James Nwafor extra judiciarily murdered their fellow Igbos and dropped them into a river named Awkuzu
Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by Gilgil: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Clearly you don't know much about steel manufacturing.

The same steel rolling mills that makes iron rods makes channels and profiles.

So it's about demand and the mill will tweak the production line.

horsepower102:
If cities in the south east ever plan to start having modern high-rises and skyscrapers, steel industries must start manufacturing Steel Beams.

I feel like focusing on steel rods only caters to the old archaic way of construction. It’s time modernize our construction processes.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by Ebubu2: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

There’s nothing like this in the whole of Ebonyi state🤣

Dave umahi is busy painting roads🤣 and building useless flyovers while you guys litters all over Nigeria hawking and doing minialjobs
show proof of ID card or certificate of origin they are from Ebonyi. Even Cameroonians hustling in Nigeria speaking weird languages are tamed Ebonyians.
Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by Ebubu2: 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

And what did Ebonyi have?🤣
Thank goodness you didn’t mention Ebonyi
we have 17 flyovers . How many u get?
Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by horsepower102: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
Gilgil:
Clearly you don't know much about steel manufacturing.

The same steel rolling mills that makes iron rods makes channels and profiles.

So it's about demand and the mill will tweak the production line.

Understood. Thanks for the clarification.

Would you by any chance know why demand would be low? Why are we so cement dependent when we can also use steel bars for construction. Is it lack of knowledge or education?
Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by tsdarkside(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ebubu2:

see your mouth....
Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by LikeAking: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
post=123678989:

You should also lunch your own to contribute, Otondo you seat in your comfort zone and dishing out rubbish in a faceless forum

Continue supporting a below average governor...

Na your children go hear am..

You shid be ashamed of yourself at your age, you can't reason, you can't speak the truth..

If you see nonsense say it..

This is a wack project..
Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ebubu2:
we have 17 flyovers . How many u get?

Clap for your self 🤣🤣🤣
It’s obvious you bingos don’t know the importance of flyovers, is only to decongest traffic

Ebonyi as a whole is not up to onitsha population but you’re celebrating 17flyovers while abject poverty is the course of the day there

Continue
Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
LikeAking:

Continue supporting a below average governor...

Na your children go hear am..

You shid be ashamed of yourself at your age, you can't reason, you can't speak the truth..

If you see nonsense say it..

This is a wack project..

Oga, Soludo didn’t build any industry, is individual like you that constructed that massive factory, do well and construct yours let’s see how massive it will be

Ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by LikeAking: 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Oga, Soludo didn’t build any industry, is individual like you that constructed that massive factory, do well and construct yours let’s see how massive it will be

Ewu gambia

Then what is Soludo doing?

I know Soludo can't execute a project like this.

Idiat!
Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ebubu2:
show proof of ID card or certificate of origin they are from Ebonyi. Even Cameroonians hustling in Nigeria speaking weird languages are tamed Ebonyians.

Keep deceiving yourself, everybody knows the truth. Even here in portharcourt, ikwerre people now differentiate between ebonyians and the other Igbos
Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
LikeAking:

Then what is Soludo doing?

I know Soludo can't execute a project like this.

Idiat!

Tell that to your fada imbecil$

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) by Ebubu2: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Keep deceiving yourself, everybody knows the truth. Even here in portharcourt, ikwerre people now differentiate between ebonyians and the other Igbos
you dey whine yourself

You people are all uninformed so keep deceiving yourself

Come to Ebonyi and see proper Ebonyi men

All those are non-Ebonyians and you all can’t proof it.

Ebonyi is a state of infrastructure; airport, federal teaching hospitals, fly overs, standard roads.

That’s our signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PMB Nephews Mamman Daura, ‘tunde’ Sabiu Flee Nigeria To UK In Dangote’s Jet / Sen. David Umahi Resigns From National Assembly To Take Up Ministerial Job. / Aregbesola Shuns Ooni’s Installation Of Jonathan, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.