Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,503 members, 7,958,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Howdo I Get My Site To Rank Well On Safari Browser - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Howdo I Get My Site To Rank Well On Safari Browser (280 Views)

I Will Optimise Your Affiliate Website And Help You Rank Well On Google For Free / I Will Optimise Your Website Free Of Charge And Help Rank Well On Google / 12 Seo Mistakes To Avoid If You Want To Rank Higher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Howdo I Get My Site To Rank Well On Safari Browser by ExoTemi: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hi, again, friends and colleagues,

I am looking for tips to rank higher on the Safari browser. First, I thought if I targeted optimizing my page to rank well on Google, that would automatically translate to other browsers like Safari.

A simple case study targeted the keywords 'Local SEO for businesses in Lagos' and Local SEO For Lagos businesses' for my website Exodus Digital Marketing. You can check the article here: Local SEO for Lagos businesses.

After about 2-3 weeks, I attained position one for this keyword in Google World and 3 for Google Nigeria. Surprisingly, this ranking didn't translate to Safari browser as I was only in position 7.

Are there any tips to improve my rankings on Safari or why I didn't attain the top position here?
Re: Howdo I Get My Site To Rank Well On Safari Browser by micellgevity: 8:06am On Jun 11, 2023
Ping Google regularly, your font size is also too small, you may need glasses to read it.

(1) (Reply)

Nicely Built Tech Blog For Sale Urgent / Exploring Video Sharing Scripts: A Powerful Tool For Online Video Platforms / A User On My Vtu Website Credited His Wallet Without Depositing, How Is That Pos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.