Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) (42541 Views)

President Tinubu Met With Buhari In London Last Night / Atiku Pays A Courtesy Visit To Bauchi Traditional Rulers (Pictures) / Prince Charles In Ghana Vs In Nigeria With Traditional Rulers (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) by Quintopia: 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

No, it's because... do you ever ask yourself how they became traditional rulers?? Because of atrocities and jubjugation of others perpetrated by their ancestors, including murders! No one elected them. You may be hailing someone whose ancestors killed, dehumanized, or enslaved your forefathers!

But I’m sure you were full of admiration for the coronation of King Charles.

Did you ask or care how many of your ancestors his monarchy slaughtered?
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) by PoliteActivist: 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
Quintopia:

But I’m sure you were full of admiration for the coronation of King Charles.

Did you ask or care how many of your ancestors his monarchy slaughtered?

King Charles is not king in my village nor does he purport to rule over me in any way.
Different from using my money to support some mofo marrying a thousand wives, whom I know is there not out of any merit but solely because of atrocities and subjugation perpetrated by his ancestors against my forefathers!
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) by uzomakanaki(m): 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hope our president doesn't worn out with this active engagement
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) by kafeii123: 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
LG Autonomy bill must be passed this tenure
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) by Stoplying: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Draei:

See two mumus hyping shiiit. See your Oba here. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7102975/president-buhari-receives-benin-traditional
He said, "leave the palace anyhow".
The Oba doesn't go out for frivolities, he went to visit buhari in order to bring development to Edo state and to the Niger Delta in general.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) by feedthenation(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
---And PBAT stood for 17 minutes during his speech to the traditional rulers---

His next agenda to meet with the various religious leaders next week---

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) by Bukky001(m): 2:36am On Jun 10, 2023
JAMO84:
Bitter leaf people no send their traditional rulers come the meeting?

Obi of Onitsha dey there na
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) by Tukpa8: 7:48am On Jun 10, 2023
Henry22:
So no one represented the ijaw people? Even after asari embarrassed himself in Abuja before may 29th.
at least We have Amananabo of Opobo in the meeting
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) by Henry22(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Tukpa8:
at least We have Amananabo of Opobo in the meeting

Amanayobo of opobo is exclusively an opopbo king in rivers state and the ijaw people in rivers state are not up to 3% of the entire population of rivers state, ijaw people are mostly found in bayelsa state.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:22am On Jun 10, 2023
Hamachi:
grin
Oba of Benin, Lagos, Sultan of Sokoto and Emir of Ilorin & Kano will always send representatives they can NEVER and will NEVER leave their throne to visit a government officials.
Oba no dey go transfer
Ororo no dey fade

I stopped reading when I saw oba of lagos... like are you alright?

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) by Hamachi(f): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Emyzoloye5:

I stopped reading when I saw oba of lagos... like are you alright?
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) by Tukpa8: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Henry22:

Amanayobo of opobo is exclusively an opopbo king in rivers state and the ijaw people in rivers state are not up to 3% of the entire population of rivers state, ijaw people are mostly found in bayelsa state.
lol....3%..
Amanyanabo of Opobo is excusively an Opobo, I know,,,but he is still one of Ijaw king in the Tinubu meeting.....Opobo is one of Ijaw clan.......you asked for Ijaw king in the meeting and I mentioned one for you..so what are you still saying?

ignorance is your bedrock.......if you don't go school, at least you can still used Google....or is illiteracy level has gotten to the point where you cannot type Ijaw LGAs in rivers state?

Ijaw single handedly own 11 LGAs in rivers state then share additional one with Ikwere.
which means Ijaws are in total 12 LGAs in rivers state....this alone tell you that Ijaws makes 65% population of rivers state....no wonder INC is calling for a seperate state for the Ijaws in rivers state.

Then,,,,
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) by Stoplying: 1:52am On Jun 14, 2023
Judolisco:
dats d sultan of sokoto na, all dis kings I'm seeing r first class kings... Wey get money pass emir of ilorin.. I can see ooni of ife, sultan of sokoto, I can see d deji of akure.... Bro u dey wine? I'm sure d oba of Benin 2 is there mayb camera no carry am... But no be small kings bdis... All first class
The Oba of Benin wasn't present. Stop claiming things with zero basis, thank you.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) by Nethkas69: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2023
That's great, at least PBAT is doing well at the moment. I pray he continues to do so after the tribunal case.[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood / How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid / "My Eyes Do Most Of The Talking" - Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.