Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,560 members, 7,847,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! (40323 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Pacyrus(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
IamV:

You're welcome sir.

Lamidi Garfield1 Apapa stand up from that front sit undecided.
Give my comrade that front sit quick quick,unless you want collect oraimo cord for your neck cheesy
You really sabi the miscreants grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IfnobeGod20: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
garfield1:

Section 42 of the electoral act says there should be transmission of accredtation data
after election.the guidelines clearly stated that accreditation data after voting should be electronically transmitted.the apex court clearly stated that no law specifies transmission of accredited data.
Infact in 2015,the guidelines prescribed use of card readers but it was ruled out.rest na,obi had a bad day
All this rigmaroling is not what I asked for. Youre trying to play smart. Who is talking about accredited data here? We are talking of polling units results as captured by law, you're playing smart of misleading people like you with accredited data . Please quote the portion of the judgement between Oyetola vs Adeleke that says, INEC guideline cannot be used to void an election, very simple word. I think the judgement is on the net and I want you to shame the devil and quote that portion where the supreme court justices say so.
Let me give you this quick correction. Any guideline that is not point of law by INEC cannot be used to void an election, that is sure but any guideline that is captured by law, it's a law on itself. I know you didn't read the content on the link I posted, I will repost it again but I do believe you will take time and seat down and read it with open mind.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/589746-inec-electronic-transmission-of-results-electoral-act-and-matters-arising-by-wahab-shittu.html

"The 2022 Electoral Act EXPRESSLY provides for (to quote the Act verbatim) “the votes and results of the election recorded and TRANSMITTED DIRECTLY from polling units” See section 64 (4)-(cool. Thus, the Electoral Act 2022 MAKES IT MANDATORY that, upon conclusion of voting at the polling units and filling/recording and signing of Form EC8A by relevant persons, the election results (i). Must be electronically transmitted (ii). DIRECTLY from the polling units (iii). On election day (iv) before the Polling Unit Officer and his team would take the hardcopy of Form EC8A to the Collation centre? Dual collation procedure! Do you not agree?

9. Are you not aware that Section 64 (6)(a) refers to a hard copy of the results as collated while Section 64 (6)(d) talks about the electronically transmitted version of the results? Even sections 64 (4)&(5) direct that the manual version (original hard copy of the results) must be compared with the results transmitted DIRECTLY FROM THE POLLING UNITS. Hence the Act clearly envisages a DUAL collation mode but Alhaji Mahmoud Yakubu only did the manual own".

The above excerpt was taken from this link below:

https://lawpavilion.com/blog/fifteen-critical-questions-towards-determining-whether-results-e-transmitted-directly-from-polling-units-are-not-a-mandatory-part-of-the-collation-process-under-the-electoral-act-2022/#:~:text=Thus%2C%20the%20Electoral%20Act%202022,the%20polling%20units%20(iii).

Just I have said, say what you know and stop saying what you don't know because you're confusing the unsuspecting people that cannot read except they are spoon fed.

10 Likes

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Pacyrus(m): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
[quote author=garfield1 post=123678232]

Atiku did exactly same in 2019[/quote [b][/b]You almost came late... Defense Minister grin

1 Like

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by scholes23(m): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
meolaniyi:
are you sure this man is ok?
from the name Garfield, what comes to mind He thought he'll find his fellow cats here

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

All this rigmaroling is not what I asked for. Youre trying to play smart. Who is talking about accredited data here? We are talking of polling units results as captured by law, you're playing smart of misleading people like you with accredited data . Please quote the portion of the judgement between Oyetola vs Adeleke that says, INEC guideline cannot be used to void an election, very simple word. I think the judgement is on the net and I want you to shame the devil and quote that portion where the supreme court justices say so.
Let me give you this quick correction. Any guideline that is not point of law by INEC cannot be used to void an election, that is sure but any guideline that is captured by law, it's a law on itself. I know you didn't read the content on the link I posted, I will repost it again but I do believe you will take time and seat down and read it with open mind.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/589746-inec-electronic-transmission-of-results-electoral-act-and-matters-arising-by-wahab-shittu.html

"The 2022 Electoral Act EXPRESSLY provides for (to quote the Act verbatim) “the votes and results of the election recorded and TRANSMITTED DIRECTLY from polling units” See section 64 (4)-(cool. Thus, the Electoral Act 2022 MAKES IT MANDATORY that, upon conclusion of voting at the polling units and filling/recording and signing of Form EC8A by relevant persons, the election results (i). Must be electronically transmitted (ii). DIRECTLY from the polling units (iii). On election day (iv) before the Polling Unit Officer and his team would take the hardcopy of Form EC8A to the Collation centre? Dual collation procedure! Do you not agree?

9. Are you not aware that Section 64 (6)(a) refers to a hard copy of the results as collated while Section 64 (6)(d) talks about the electronically transmitted version of the results? Even sections 64 (4)&(5) direct that the manual version (original hard copy of the results) must be compared with the results transmitted DIRECTLY FROM THE POLLING UNITS. Hence the Act clearly envisages a DUAL collation mode but Alhaji Mahmoud Yakubu only did the manual own".

https://lawpavilion.com/blog/fifteen-critical-questions-towards-determining-whether-results-e-transmitted-directly-from-polling-units-are-not-a-mandatory-part-of-the-collation-process-under-the-electoral-act-2022/#:~:text=Thus%2C%20the%20Electoral%20Act%202022,the%20polling%20units%20(iii).

Just I have said, say what you know and stop saying what you don't know because you're confusing the unsuspecting people that cannot read except they are spoon fed.

My brother, if electronic transmission of accreditation data is not mandatory, (what you posted is the personal opinion of a lawyer the apez court has already given you a clue.),transmission of results are also not mandatory.in any case even if they are,obi cannot prove that results were not transmitted substantially.the case is dead

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Tflex01: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
JasonScoolari:
The fool dey follow me... Up and down. 🤣

I'm here to add to your miseries till 2031 when Tinubu will handover to another Northerner. grin

cheesy
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by 00FFT00(m): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
tinsel:

Obi is just playing to the gallery.

And his foolishness robs you sleep?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Pacyrus(m): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
IamV:

Lamidi Garfield1 Apapa have just registered his nuisance of a presence cheesy.

You're welcome.
He is the minister of defense to the HayPee C cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Shantyken:

So garfield1 was right

Right on what exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
[quote author=Pacyrus post=123682824][/quote]

You may not like me but what I say will happen exactly.in the main judgment,most of all these evidences will be thrown away at the beginning.the problem is that by then,you guys won't pay attention.i pity the judge,this judgment will be the longest ever
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
JasonScoolari:
The fool dey follow me... Up and down. 🤣

Seun please try and create block button in nairaland.
Some individuals have become fulltime harden witchcraft & monitoring spirit cheesy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Wutinky: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
yemex04:

7 days to go brotherly

Continue to allow that Lamidi Garfield1 Apapa the charge and bail lawyer to continue to deceive you, you think Obi Lawyer's are not aware about these? you guys are so emotional like Lamidi Garfield1 Apapa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by JasonScoolari: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Tflex01:

I'm here to add to your miseries till 2031 when Tinubu will handover to another Northerner. grin

cheesy
Let me quote you by your own words.

"Stalking someone who doesn't know anything about your miserable life is really foolish."

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by JasonScoolari: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
IamV:

Seun please try and create block button in nairaland.
Some individuals have become harden witchcraft & monitoring spirit cheesy.
I swear. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Olaolex:
You are doing a great job sir. God bless.
Amen,and you too sir.
Thank you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Wutinky: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
garfield1:

You may not like me but what I say will happen exactly.in the main judgment,most of all these evidences will be thrown away at the beginning.the problem is that by then,you guys won't pay attention.i pity the judge,this judgment will be the longest ever

Why don't you promise to deactivate your account if most of Obi evidences is not thrown out like you said? i know you won't make that promise because you are a charge and bail lawyer, stop being so emotional

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
telleyway:

Thanks again comrade for your time and updates. I will advise that going forward, let Obidient family ignore these APC agents that are here to make sure the thread is derailed at all cost. They opposed life court sessions and are here on nairaland to do same.

You're welcome sir.
Since nairaland don't have a block button ,it becomes very difficult to restrict people from commenting on a post.
One just simply have to learn to tolerate them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Pacyrus(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
IamV:

The judges are now seated and staring at the big screens in the courtroom .

‘Some people said they don’t have laptops yesterday, so Peter Ono has brought big one for them today, let them be seeing the action 4D ’

The clerk is now calling the case.

Justice Adah is still staring at the screens.

Clerk: Case between Peter GRINGORRY Obi and Labour Party against INEC, Tinubu, Shettima and APC

The whole court is laughing, which one is GRINGORRY again cheesy’.
grin
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by saintbillion(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
IamV:

Lamidi Garfield1 Apapa have just registered his nuisance of a presence cheesy.

You're welcome.
Use this for the idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Pacyrus(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
tosynAB:

Laslas the result on the inec database and softcopy in their headquarter here in Abuja is only genuinely and most verified one.

So pack go one side!!!

Everythings happen in court die in court.

Jagaban is ur president till 2031.
Who asked you Oversability
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IfnobeGod20: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
garfield1:

My brother, if electronic transmission of accreditation data is not mandatory, (what you posted is the personal opinion of a lawyer the apez court has already given you a clue.),transmission of results are also not mandatory.in any case even if they are,obi cannot prove that results were not transmitted substantially.the case is dead
Accredited voters are stored in the BVAS as captured by it while BVAS doesn't capture votes cast and results for each party because voting was done manually, that was why the law stipulates transmission of results by the PO as may be determined by the commission. And the commission said, PO should use BVAS to snap the results and transmit it to IREVs as provided by the commission. Atiku transmission of results could not fly because the law didn't permit it but 2022 Electoral Act gave the commission to transmit results at the polling units. It wasn't the making of any lawyer, the section was quoted verbatim and you're still arguing it.
You must always know, you cannot always know it all, there are areas you always make good point and you will never see me objecting or interjecting you but in this you're totally wrong.
I am still waiting for you to quote the portion of the judgement in Osun gubernatorial case that says INEC guideline cannot be used to void an election.
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Accredited voters are stored in the BVAS as captured by it while BVAS doesn't capture votes cast and results for each party because voting was done manually, that was why the law stipulates transmission of results by the PO as may be determined by the commission. And the commission said, PO should use BVAS to snap the results and transmit it to IREVs as provided by the commission. Atiku transmission of results could not fly because the law didn't permit it but 2022 Electoral Act gave the commission to transmit results at the polling units. It wasn't the making of any lawyer, the section was quoted verbatim and you're still arguing it.
You must always know, you cannot always know it all, there are areas you always make good point and you will never see me objecting or interjecting you but in this you're totally wrong.
I am still waiting for you to quote the portion of the judgement in Osun gubernatorial case that says INEC guideline cannot be used to void an election.

Obi has lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wutinky:

Why don't you promise to deactivate your account if most of Obi evidences is not thrown out like you said? i know you won't make that promise because you are a charge and bail lawyer, stop being so emotional

You are the emotional one here.have you quoted any law to support obi?
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by 00FFT00(m): 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
garfield1:

Yes but today was killed.nothing useful was achieved

How's that?.
Your people sort to suppress whatever is contained in that memory drive. The ensued legal fight, now won by Okutepa et all, paved the way for that evidence to be presented in the next schedule. How is that nothing?.
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by jconsulting(f): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Look at dis two gentlemen!!! Won't u be proud to hv them as ur president and Vice?

Is not about looks my guy, LP house rep confirmed after their meeting with Tinubu that he never knew the man is prepared to serve and intelligent.

Electricity Bill has been signed into law , Nigeria is taking a new shape, several consultation are going on , you guys are just wasting your time in the court

1 Like

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Parachoko: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Peter’s failure is guaranteed!

Those deceiving him about a stolen manhood, are just milking him. They did same to Atiku in 2019
They are still doing it to Atiku in 2023
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Wutinky: 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
saintbillion:

Use this for the idiot

Saved
Thanks and well appreciated, that useless Nairaland SAN go hear am

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by 00FFT00(m): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

garfield1
please rebute the gentlemans lecture.
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Pacyrus(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
garfield1:

I hardly harbor hatred in my mind. Why should I hate you? But God's will will be done soon.
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Wutinky: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
garfield1:

You are the emotional one here.have you quoted any law to support obi?

Nairaland SAN aka Lamidi Garfield Apapa, can you promise us to deactivate your account if Obi evidence's is not thrown out in court as you promise? I know you will never answer the question empty head
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IfnobeGod20: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
garfield1:

Obi has lost
That's your cup of tea.
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IfnobeGod20: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
garfield1:

Obi has lost
You know what? That's your cup of tea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Three Female Suicide Bombers In Monguno (Graphic Photos) / Iara, Adams Oshiomhole & El-Rufai Dancing At APC Rally In Edo ( Video, Pics) / Top 5 Most Expensive Schools In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.