Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,696 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! (40365 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by 00FFT00(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
garfield1:

My brother, if electronic transmission of accreditation data is not mandatory, (what you posted is the personal opinion of a lawyer the apez court has already given you a clue.),transmission of results are also not mandatory.in any case even if they are,obi cannot prove that results were not transmitted substantially.the case is dead

This is exactly the reason INEC officers who directly participated in the election were subpoenaed. They all truthfully testified to the effect that the duo of national assembly results held simultaneously with the presidential election was successfully uploaded to the IREV, but the presidential results stalled for unexplainable reason.

Notice that the said officers served at differing and geographically distant locations across the country. The quest was to demonstrate that the failure to transmit was intentional and systemic, and they succeeded in demonstrating same.

6 Likes

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
00FFT00:

This is exactly the reason INEC officers who directly participated in the election were subpoenaed. They all truthfully testified to the effect that the duo of national assembly results held simultaneously with the presidential election was successfully uploaded to the IREV, but the presidential results stalled for unexplainable reason.

Notice that the said officers served at differing and geographically distant locations across the country. The quest was to demonstrate that the failure to transmit was intentional and systemic, and they succeeded in demonstrating same.

Their testimony will go nowhere as only a handful of witness will be called and it will affect only those polling units they operated from.in any case,inec will bring adhoc staffs to counter them
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

That's your cup of tea.

Obi's
Pacyrus:
I hardly harbor hatred in my mind. Why should I hate you? But God's will will be done soon.

It is already done in jagaban
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
00FFT00:

How's that?.
Your people sort to suppress whatever is contained in that memory drive. The ensued legal fight, now won by Okutepa et all, paved the way for that evidence to be presented in the next schedule. How is that nothing?.

The purpose was to delay and kill time and then pick holes that will knock the evidence off in the final ruling which was achieved
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
Parachoko:
They are still doing it to Atiku in 2023

Atiku is wiser now, he won’t repeat same.

Even prior to 2023 election, he didn’t spend much like 2019.
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Pacyrus(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
garfield1:

It is already done in jagaban
But only if he wouldn't be Bullhari Promax sad
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Loonyy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ingocof:

He is giving his lawyers and all those that are expecting lost womandate a sleepless night.
Those of us that know that nothing will come out of his fruitless effort don't give a damn about loads of papers he is calling evidence and the time he is wasting.

Ok good u know nothing will come out no problem

Oya Rest

Allow us to continue our fruitless efforts with peace n Tranquility

6 Likes

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Jackiedemie(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

What Atiku did at the tribunal on the claim of transmitting results electronically wasn't backed by law then. The 2022 Electoral Act empowers the commission to determine mode of transmitting and collating results, which the commission later gave in the form of guidelines for 2023 General Elections.
There's no law that backed electronic transmission of result. The guidelines can be changed at anytime depending on the circumstances the commission found themselves. For instances, election timetable is one of the guidelines and its can be changed anytime the commission find it fit to do so
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by BrownSugq: 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
garfield1:

Their testimony will go nowhere as only a handful of witness will be called and it will affect only those polling units they operated from.in any case,inec will bring adhoc staffs to counter them
you like giving yourself hope that doesn't exist
Lmao

1 Like

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by BrownSugq: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jackiedemie:

There's no law that backed electronic transmission of result. The guidelines can be changed at anytime depending on the circumstances the commission found themselves. For instances, election timetable is one of the guidelines and its can be changed anytime the commission find it fit to do so
Ignorant clown

4 Likes

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by BrownSugq: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
garfield1:

Did he lie
He said NOTHING
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Alary: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Olaolex:
Sorry I don't engage people who reason with their keyboard

It is better to reason with your keyboard rather than your ANUS
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Olaolex: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Alary:

It is better to reason with your keyboard rather than your ANUS
Okay, we've heard you.
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Yorubafather: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
Loonyy:

Oya Rest

He will never stop, that dude is a lunatic
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Yorubafather: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
Olaolex:
I believe you are pleased now. You can now use the exit door.

what are you doing on this thread? i know your our case na mental issue, seek for medical help grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
BrownSugq:

He said NOTHING

So obi's lawyers have not been smuggling cases into the hearings without informing the others? The judges lied?

1 Like

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
BrownSugq:
you like giving yourself hope that doesn't exist
Lmao

I am telling you facts of laws.
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Olaolex: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Yorubafather:

what are you doing on this thread? i know your our case na mental issue, seek for medical help grin grin grin grin grin
sorry, you quoted the wrong person. I don't engage E-diot.
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Charly68: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
Obi is trying but he should embark on plan B early to prepare himself for 2027 contest. I would loved him to accept a significant appointment in this administration and use that to demonstrate his expertise ..but as it is now ,after court no friendship..
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by BrownSugq: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
garfield1:

I am telling you facts of laws.
LMAO 😂
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Jackiedemie(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
BrownSugq:

Ignorant clown
Only if you can fancy me and others with section or sub of the electoral act that says at contrary. Otherwise you're the one who is a clown cum ignorant.
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by BrownSugq: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jackiedemie:

Only if you can fancy me and others with section or sub of the electoral act that says at contrary. Otherwise you're the one who is a clown cum ignorant.
You want me to explain something of that weight to a clown who is comparing "electoral act" passed by the legislatures and signed by the president to ordinary election timetable set by INEC.
Clown!
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by scholes23(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
@garfield I saw your handwork. That was childish and uncalled for. Stop this rubbish and grow up.
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Dubetex96:

U dey mind the drug smuggler that is trying to defend his master

Seriously, he's so annoying
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Westman001: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
IamV:
9TH JUNE,2023

Good afternoon gentlemen & ladies,welcome to today's live court updates,sit back & enjoy.

Seun, mynd44, nlfpmod

It should be Peter Obi vs Tinubu

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Ingocof(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
Loonyy:

Oya Rest

Oh, go ahead, no one us disturbing you by the time you are through you will all know that Nigeria is in a safe hand by the grace of God.
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by JasonScoolari: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2023
Pristine664:

Lmaooo

You think the moderators are brain fagged like you. They know I'm saying the truth. grin cheesy

cheesy
Mynd44, Seun OAM4J Justwise are you guys turning a blind eyes to this?
Some people called your attention to this thing making a silly comment, but you guys are acting as if you don't see it.

1 Like

Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by StainlessCup: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2023
chidiokay:

According to what was written here, the respondents didnt object to Subpoena instead their objection is rested on the provisions of Paragraph 4 and 5 to the 1st Schedule to the Electoral Act.

It is settled that a petition must be filed within 21 days against the result of an election. The document that should accompany a petition are in Para 4&5.

So far there's a substantial compliance, then its good to go
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by StainlessCup: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2023
garfield1:

There was no deposition statement accompanying it
Look up
Re: TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2023
garfield1:

So obi's lawyers have not been smuggling cases into the hearings without informing the others? The judges lied?

You're talking in respect to the video contained in the drive ?

There's no law that state that the petitioners must serve the respondents the video first before it's played in court .

Justice Tsammani made it clear that the only reason the video won't be played yesterday was due to time constraint,not because of the objection the respondents raised.

Your propaganda of LP party "smuggling cases" without serving the respondents is dead on arrival .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.