Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday (35996 Views)

Bala Ibrahim: Attacks On Ganduje Cost Kwankwaso Ministerial Slot / Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair / Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by Emmylay12: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Georgry:
grin

WORDS ON MARBLE

"I will not only remain in APGA, I will die for
APGA. The day I quit APGA is the day I will quit
politics. APGA made me what I am today. APGA
is like a movement. I have enough funds to last me
outside politics any day I decide to leave APGA,
which I have made up my mind never to leave,
Igbos don't need APGA in Aso Rock for them to
achieve their aims. APGA is the identity and the
reflection of the Igboman. No Anambrian should
vote for PDP. PDP is a party alien to Igbos, the
party is synonymous with destruction”

Peter Obi

Wetin concern peter obi for wike thread now

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by kokorokoman: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Sermwell:

Tinubu moved from AC to ACN, and then APC. I hope you're old enough to be aware of this?
i see you are not old enough to know the difference between a merger and defection.
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by kristisking(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wike is a mad man. A sane human being knows that.
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by eldeens: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
A state can host two ministerial post, there's nothing wrong with that and Wike deserve to be well treated by APC.

I
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by fof1: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/05/07/wikes-gamble-on-rivers-apcs-ministerial-slot?amp=1

Op...It is NDDC New Headquarters Building in PH and not Police Headquarters, Pls
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by Charly68: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
Atiku's elements are really so sad with Wike's closeness with Mr President... The man in Aso Rock is goal oriented ,he has no time for frivolities.. if you like write whatever you like to discredit Wike ,as long as the man is a result producer ,ASO rock door is open for him to enter at short notice.
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by perrychemical: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
Sermwell:

Tinubu moved from AC to ACN, and then APC. I hope you're old enough to be aware of this?

There was no any movement, it was just changed of names.
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by Sltp: 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
harqinhola:
[b][/b] Nyesom Wike is a better politician than Peter Obi . He’s more calculative and strategic . He
knew PDP wouldn’t win. Therefore, he supported the ruling party to negotiate a better 8years for the people of Rivers State.

With the relationship he has with the President , despite Rivers still under PDP, The state will not have any challenges getting support from the top .
Did you mean to say "A bitter politician? Because that's the only place he's better than PO. He knew yet he contested for primary and also tried to lobby into becoming the vice of which he lost woefully and became vindictive? To him it's either him or we destroy it - that's not how good politicians behave. Now his bad behavior has dried him up and his state is the most rigged and the easiest to burst the rigging because of desperation and unintelligence

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by Kukutenla: 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
jahsharon:

Useless idiots. In 2015 and 2019, Nyezom Wike the wicked one gave Goatluck and Atikulation over one million votes in each election while the useless Rivers APC led by the upcoming Musician Rotimi Amaechi got just about 100,000 votes. If you are a serious politician, whom would you align with?

The Ministerial slot for Rivers State is for Wike. Anybody that is not happy can do his worst.
Stop telling lies
Patience ran Rivers election in 2015 while PDP did not even get up to 500k votes in 2019
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by Chrismania100: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
One this I noticed about Yoruba is that their envy and hatred are legendary.This evil tribe deserved to be wiped out of this earth.Tomorrow now igbo man will pay them in the same coin they are using on them,they wil start shouting Lagos no man's land,just to display their wickedness.
Tell me what concerns Peter Obi in this talk?
Yoruba people are all thieves and lazy tribe full of envy and hatred

Georgry:
grin

WORDS ON MARBLE

Peter Obi
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by Tompson88: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by Arabaincubus: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
kokorokoman:
the biggest shock obidients will get is when obi finally decamp to APC or any other party that he thinks will favor him just as he has been doing from the days of APGA.

They will follow him to wherever he is going to. There is a reason why they follow him. For a former governor not to receive pensions is un-Nigerian.

He can be pardoned for suffering the other minor ailments that afflict Nigerian politicians.
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by mechanics(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
Politicians are liars.
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by blackgold2018(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
harqinhola:
[b][/b] Nyesom Wike is a better politician than Peter Obi . He’s more calculative and strategic . He
knew PDP wouldn’t win. Therefore, he supported the ruling party to negotiate a better 8years for the people of Rivers State.

With the relationship he has with the President , despite Rivers still under PDP, The state will not have any challenges getting support from the top .
chicken poor brain
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by layzie: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
harqinhola:

People of rivers indeed. I'm sure they are eternally grateful to him for negotiating on their behalf
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by kokorokoman: 12:42am On Jun 10, 2023
Arabaincubus:

They will follow him to wherever he is going to. There is a reason why they follow him. For a former governor not to receive pensions is un-Nigerian.

He can be pardoned for suffering the other minor ailments that afflict Nigerian politicians.
how is it un-nigerian? the last i checked only 24 states have pension laws for their ex govs.
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by hardam003: 4:00am On Jun 10, 2023
Magnus Abe deserves the ministerial slot for Rivers State.
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by Image123(m): 4:06am On Jun 10, 2023
i don't like Wike, but Ameachi and the whole Rivers APC showed some very bad things to the Tinubu campaign. It'll be difficult for Tinubu to work with them. Ameachi did very well as a minister(compared to others) but his loyalty waned seriously.
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by nazicartel(m): 4:40am On Jun 10, 2023
orohbiro:
He never even reach one month since Woke leave office he done be like common man grin I remember fayose no one allow us here word that year wen he dey office wey fayose today? Initial gra gra
person weh him convoy don reduce to few Prados and Hilux now. Those him brabuses don go... Na Prado now e deh use

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by Bluntemperor: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2023
blessgreg:
Where was rivers Apc when wike was working and sacrificing to ensure Tinubu wins? Make una allow God blessings abeg

ThisDay Paper and Arise TV are Mr Obegbina 's plantation on the Nigeria Politics ,which he himself didn't believed in,as we saw his anti Democracy posturings during Abacha era!
Thank God for NADECO then!
So what is he saying today! Deception and Nonsensical people everywhere!
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by holocron: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
It's obvious wike has already relocated to Abuja

The man is shameless Sha, but I would like to see him as a defense Minister

Let's try a rugged, non giving bleep minister cos the security perculiarity needs such

Hate him or love him, wike is a rugged, no nonsense politician. Make wike defense minister and watch crime and disorder die a painful death in Nigeria. At the height of oil bunkering and cooking in Rivers, everyone was into the business including security agencies and the sky and air in Rivers state turned black. People were breathing soot and white clothes hung to dry in the sun turned gray. The people cried out to governor Wike. Wike stamped out oil bunkering and cooking in Rivers state in less than a month and the black soot disappeared like magic. That showed that insecurity in Nigeria is not intractable but only requires political will and strength of mind. Wike fought Ipob and unknown gunmen to a standstill and cordoned off Rivers state from Ipob/esn/unknown gunmen activities. Wike is a strong man even his enemies must respect. He is an embodiment of his name.
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by KingOfTheDamned: 7:45am On Jun 10, 2023
Georgry:
grin

WORDS ON MARBLE

Peter Obi

Off topic derailing thread rule 1 violated

Seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by KingOfTheDamned: 7:46am On Jun 10, 2023
Frank688915:
what's ibo problem about wike self

Rule 1 , off topic inciting and derailing thread

Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by Frank688915: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Rule 1 , off topic inciting and derailing thread

Another ibo spotted, E pain am wink
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by Inosky(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Wike and sycophancy is like 5&6
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by KingOfTheDamned: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
Frank688915:
Another ibo spotted, E pain am wink
The joke is on you cause I am a Bini man.

@Seun pls let the mods look at this member the way he is insulting the Ibo tribe on this platform

Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by Frank688915: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

The joke is on you cause I am a Bini man.

@Seun pls let the mods look at this member the way he is insulting the Ibo tribe on this platform

The joke is on you too wink
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by amadil14(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Wike is the leader of APC and PDP in Rivers State.
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by asobo1: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
jahsharon:

Useless idiots. In 2015 and 2019, Nyezom Wike the wicked one gave Goatluck and Atikulation over one million votes in each election while the useless Rivers APC led by the upcoming Musician Rotimi Amaechi got just about 100,000 votes. If you are a serious politician, whom would you align with?

The Ministerial slot for Rivers State is for Wike. Anybody that is not happy can do his worst.
Must You Lie? The 2019 elections results is online for you to verify how many votes Rivers gave Atiku/PDP
Re: Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday by saintkeppy(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Ask OP,na!
Because Wike couldn't aligned with Obi,hence the Obidients must crucified him!
The Eastern Politics is different from all Nigerian Politicians, even in USA,a Family can be in different Political settings, because of Interest,e.g some can be in Republican Party and some in Democratic party,yet some in the Tea Party-they all belongs to the same Family without bloodshed or castigation but not so with our brothers! It's always bitterness!
I wish them well but not the best of Politicking!

Example of Senator Godswill Akpabio's family

Senator Godswill Akpabio is of APC, Senator-Elect&running for Senate President.

Senator Akpabio's nephew, Prince Akpabio is of PDP &he is elected House of Assembly member.

Sir Emem Akpabio, an elder in Akpabio's dynasty, is of the Young Progressive Party(YPP) &he is the Chairman, Campaign Council to Senator Akpabio's Political Son, Senator Bassey Albert, CON, The YPP Governorship Candidate, from the look of things, by the Grace of God, YPP may take over Akwa Ibom State, following weighty allegations against PDP at the Tribunal.
If YPP takes over, Sir Emem will be a major Stakeholder in the State Government.

Ibanga Akpabio is of NNPP, though the party wasn't successful in the last election he may likely return to APC if his brother wins Senate President.

Due to interest, they all used their respective parties to worked hard in unity to deliver Senator Akpabio in their Senatorial District while keeping their personal interest intact.
They played personality Politics using different parties as vehicle to arrived at their destinations.

No fighting, no bloodshed, no issues of any kind among them in the family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari / APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.