Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,854 members, 7,859,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party (44954 Views)

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah / Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated / Colloquium: Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant 50,000 Youths Not 50 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by Thedon22: 7:34am On Jun 10, 2023
Useless party. Cultist party!
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Good. Let's recall him from the house. He's a foolish man. We'll deal with him and soludo next election cycle

We must continue to play nzogbu nzogbu politics. That is who we are

Pand.ora is still cumming

If you notice very well, it's those people form the Land of the Rising Scum (sorry, I mean Sun) that are crying over the guy's statement.

1 Like

Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by Hexodus: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2023
Steadily , steadily...we are getting it.
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2023
fergie001:
It was LP all through, without control. Amobi that is more APC than LP, it's his elder brother pulling the strings.

He left APC for the LP when Onyejeocha refused to relinquish the ticket. They dealt with him on Twitter Spaces today grin

But PitObi is not PDP all through? He left PDP for LP when Atiku refused to relinquish the ticket. Are you familiar with the word "hypocrisy"?

3 Likes

Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by Kennitrust(m): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2023
inoki247:
Lol so na sin to admire someone from another Party in LP now....

Let's sentence the rep member to Suya by UGM since LP don turn cult.....

Same hypocrite that always cry about freedom of Speech don go order for his head once dey hate something u must hate it with them....
it a sin to admire someone that stole from you.
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2023
walex2:
soludo that 80 percent of his candidates won the state assembly election, you didn't defeat him even when he was not on the ballot, is now when is on the ballot that you defeat him even you without a voter's card

I've noticed sarcasm flies over many Nigerians. Read the op again.
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by Decent09(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2023
obyno82:

How? When GEJ was in power did APC senators make good comments about him?

Because he is not as good as Asiwaju now.
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by inoki247: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2023
Kennitrust:
it a sin to admire someone that stole from you.

He stole from u according to ur believe I'm sure that's how Trump supporter believe Biden also stole from dem....

But you will be good if he admire Kanu that's causing insecurity in his region also....
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by Jsucre(m): 7:46am On Jun 10, 2023
Another na for LP is hate. Dey no wan hear any truth outside LP. Sense caged

1 Like

Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by phyllumtopilla: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2023
Mrfixiit:
No one cares about your thought. Tinubu is a mandate thief and deserves no praise

This is the most senseless statement ever.
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by FLYFIRE(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2023
WILL THIS PREVENT NIGERIANS FROM RECLAIMING THEIR MANDATE2023 FROM THOSE THAT STOLE IT?....NEVER
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by fergie001: 8:04am On Jun 10, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

But PitObi is not PDP all through? He left PDP for LP when Atiku refused to relinquish the ticket. Are you familiar with the word "hypocrisy"?
You tell me.

Always combative and read meanings into everything... Drink water and learn sometimes.

People should vote based on what that person can do, than blanket voting because of a Political Party. There are one or two persons here who people voted cos of the LP wave but we're abysmal in their previous office(s).
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by shimolv: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2023
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by Xclusivenaija24: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2023
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by AfonjaScud: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2023
Why did he bave to apologize ?
For what ? He discovered that Tinubu is far more intelligent and prepared for the job than his pretending party candidate, period.
He must be a man of integrity,why fall for sentiments ?
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by FLYFIRE(m): 8:21am On Jun 10, 2023
Jsucre:
Another na for LP is hate. Dey no wan hear any truth outside LP. Sense caged
LOOK AT THIS SITUATION SERIOUSLY: Someone you know & sees takes by force something precious to you & people tells you to forget & move on. Think this through before you reply...What will you do.
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by AfonjaScud: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2023
FLYFIRE:
WILL THIS PREVENT NIGERIANS FROM RECLAIMING THEIR MANDATE2023 FROM THOSE THAT STOLE IT?....NEVER

Point of correction: Nigerians have no lost mandate. Their mandate is with the man they bequeath their mandate to.
Only fools and deluded elements are looking for a mandate they never had

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by Mrfixiit: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2023
kabe1:

You are a clown.
Say that to your miserable father
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by Mrfixiit: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2023
tballeyy:
which time u go get sense? Maybe 2027
When you stop being stupid and foolish
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by jonnex: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2023
chokekachy:

https://dailytrust.com/labour-party-rep-elect-who-hailed-tinubu-has-apologised/

All LP Rep-Elect will decamp to APC before the end of their tenure. Mark my word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by Jlow2: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2023
Olatara:
Lol! You have only one vote.
and you think if he mentions by praising tinubu he will return elected in next elections, I see he learnt nothing from the people he replaced
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by Kennitrust(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2023
inoki247:

He stole from u according to ur believe I'm sure that's how Trump supporter believe Biden also stole from dem....

But you will be good if he admire Kanu that's causing insecurity in his region also....
your unprofessional bias is second to none. Such a deplorable insecurity and unwonted killing in the North part of the country does not caught your attention. It Kanu that took your moral brain from you.
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by inoki247: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2023
Kennitrust:
your are with unprofessional bias. Such a deplorable insecurity and unwonted killing in the North part of the country does not caught your attention. It Kanu that took your moral brain from you.

You see the way you're crying did I just point out your hypocrisy du u want the region to start competition in terrorism with the North since you feel like justifying Kanu inflicted terrorism on his people....
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by kabe1: 9:00am On Jun 10, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Say that to your miserable father

I prefer to fvck your prostitute mother.
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by Kennitrust(m): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2023
inoki247:

You see the way you're crying did I just point out your hypocrisy du u want the region to start competition in terrorism with the North since you feel like justifying Kanu inflicted terrorism on his people....
maybe you know that your northern terrorists brothers has infiltrate the southeast security hierarchy
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by Mrfixiit: 9:07am On Jun 10, 2023
kabe1:

I prefer to fvck your prostitute mother.
As a lu***ic you're, I know you fvck your mom and those of your useless sisters.
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by lomprico(m): 9:08am On Jun 10, 2023
Oya defect sharp sharp.

Nigeria is not ready yet.
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by omoluka: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2023
Thank God this party failed at the polls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by olumike001(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2023
jmoore:

Which truth? That Tinubu is intelligent?
Recruiting 50 million Nigerians to join army and feed them Agb@do is how intelligent people speak?

Let's wait for the recruitment na, since u believe he said it.
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by TGLINKS(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2023
Please we should not blame him later he will learn how to control or grant interviews
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by obyno82: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2023
Decent09:

Because he is not as good as Asiwaju now.

But his subsidy removal is what we are regretting the missed opportunity and you say he is not good. Bros take a chill pill and stop this hypocrisy.
Re: Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party by Chiffy: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2023
fareed69:

At least he has a simple majority.
He can get what he wants.
Wise up.

I did not dispute majority, i disputed 80%.
Nothing to wise up on. If Soludo does not perform as expected, he will be dislodged by LP with the speed of light.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwoolu Marks The Completion Of The Blue Line Rail Bridge / We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.