Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death (29735 Views)

Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by dre11(m): 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Drama as parents destroy casket meant for daughter who feigned death

There was a mild drama as the parents of a young lady, identified as Rita residing at Sandfill 2, Warri South West Local Government Area of Delta State, stormed her abode with a casket after feigning death.

According to our source, Rita had deceived her parents (name withheld) that she was dead following her protracted illness.

Thus, the dejected parents were said to buy a casket for her funeral.

Rita, a single mother of three, had taken ill after the death of her fiance two years ago.

That is the cause of her illness, a pastor prayed with her and promised to help her for a fee of N30,000.

Our source said Rita solicited her parent’s support to no avail and she arranged with neighbours to inform the parents that she had died.

Rita’s parents on hearing the news hurriedly acquire a casket to lay her to rest.

The drama started when the casket was brought to the location where their daughter, Rita resides, and were dazed to see her alive.

The parents were shocked when they saw their daughter alive.” An eyewitness said.

The resultant confusion led to gathering of neighbours and passersby who brokered peace between parents and daughter due to the embarrassment.

The eyewitness stated that such an incident is viewed as a taboo in the area and the casket had to be destroyed before Rita parents took her home with her kids.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/drama-as-parents-destroy-casket-meant-for-daughter-who-feigned-death/amp/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by Taylor93: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
If na my mama ehnnn

You see that death you must die it

Coffin can’t waste

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by kingphilip(m): 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Expensive joke

4 Likes

Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by LikeAking: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
I don't believe.
Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Warri nor dey carry last. This is fvcking funny grin

4 Likes

Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by Caramia2020(m): 6:14am On Jun 10, 2023
Na wetin she de find na, but which kind of pastor de charge for spiritual service? Apostle Paul say freely u receive freely u give. Fraud Pastor.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by JasonScoolari: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2023
No money to help her, but there's quick money to buy casket for her burial.

The Life We Live In.

153 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by inoki247: 9:53am On Jun 10, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by BATified2023: 9:53am On Jun 10, 2023
Madness in the world

The lady is a shallow thinker, what if one of them is hypertensive n he/she died on hearing the news n besides I think the neighbors are unwise too

4 Likes

Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by pyyxxaro: 9:55am On Jun 10, 2023
I suspect she has given them too much trouble , so they decided to Bury her sharply

10 Likes

Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2023
Hmmmmm. Where is this country going to?
Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by Tboymessiah(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2023
NasoLifeBe!!!

1 Like

Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by lexy2014: 9:55am On Jun 10, 2023
dre11:
Drama as parents destroy casket meant for daughter who feigned death

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/drama-as-parents-destroy-casket-meant-for-daughter-who-feigned-death/amp/

What will they now do with casket?
Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by Padipadi(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2023
Orisirisi bad children

1 Like

Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by Kk9ja: 9:56am On Jun 10, 2023
Wow
Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by lexy2014: 9:56am On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:

The Life We Live In.

Is it the pastors fee that u call "help"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by ATEAMS: 9:56am On Jun 10, 2023
Uncool .
Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by RacistProudIgbo: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2023
Child from hell.
Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by Tvoice: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2023
She requested for 30k , dat casket was how much ?

Naija na cruise

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by Harrynight(m): 9:57am On Jun 10, 2023

We too much in this shithole in the name of pranks and jokes...

What if she die tomorrow?
Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by lordofreal(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2023
Make sure you always read before you jump to comment
lexy2014:

What will they now do with casket?

4 Likes

Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2023

Believe this news at your own peril
Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by UptownVibes(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:

The Life We Live In.
Thats human for you.. na when person die,you see them posting pics... when d person dey alive ,you won’t see them..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by Sonnobax15(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2023
lipsrsealed
The extent some people go just to have fame is sometimes appalling.....This joke no join at all..
Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by deltateam: 9:59am On Jun 10, 2023
kingphilip:
Expensive joke

I hope you atleast learnt something.

Nigerians will say no money to help but will spend thrice or more for burial.

6 Likes

Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2023
They couldn't help their financially struggling daughter but they could rush to buy a coffin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by Passionate888: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Where money come out from?

4 Likes

Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by mytime24(f): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Madness
Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by Sensiblerealist: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Which kind rubbish story be dis. E Noor join at all
Re: Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death by stano2(m): 10:03am On Jun 10, 2023
I would have had doubt, if actually i haven’t come actually who can act this stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Not The Marriage I Had In Mind / I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / "Meet My 145-Year-Old Grandpa" - Ikenna Ofodile, Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.