Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) (76529 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Holiness2100: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
HORROR PLUNGE : A WOMAN plunged 100ft to her death while posing for photos at the edge of a cliff.

Zoe Snoeks, from Belgium, was on a trip in Luxembourg with her husband of almost a decade when she tragically fell yesterday morning.

The 33-year-old plummeted at least 30 metres after travelling to a cliff near the village of Nadrin to take photos before 9am.

She slipped on the cliff edge and fell into the Ourthe River, according to the public prosecutor's office.

Emergency services rushed to the scene, as well as scuba divers and a medical helicopter, and her body was later found.

Zoe's heartbroken husband Joeri Janssen - who she met in school and married in 2012 - says his wife "vanished" over the edge of the cliff yesterday, the day before they were due to return home.

"We only left on Sunday in our campervan. Since the pandemic, it was our little thing to drive across Europe in our van and take beautiful photos," he said.

"We got up very early to take pictures of the Herou (a 1,400-metre-high rock face that rises almost vertically above the Ourthe River).
"There is almost always mist there. It's great for photos. We arrived before 9am"

He explained that his wife was posing for photos on the edge of the cliff when she told him to "look out" for their dogs, Joy and Ivy, who they always took on their travels as well as a drone for taking aerial images.

"I turned to the dogs and told them to wait," Janssen added.

"When I turned back to Zoe, she was no longer there. She had just vanished. It must have happened in less than five seconds.

"I didn't see or hear anything. No rustling, no screams or shouts. I looked up and saw only dust.

"I called her, even though I knew it was hopeless. The chasm was several tens of metres deep.

"I immediately called the emergency services, but had almost no network. They didn't understand me, even though I speak a little French."

Janssen said he went to the nearby Le Belvedere Hotel to ask for help.

"The rescue team could not find Zoe immediately, they said in French. Then they told me that unfortunately Zoe was dead, also in French, but I immediately understood what they meant," he said.

The grieving husband said taking photos was his wife's "passion".

"I immediately unlocked her phone and saw that she had taken a photo on the cliff edge. Her very last selfie, Zoe is looking straight ahead," he said.

"You can also see the mist and the river where they finally found her body.

"The emergency services said Zoe fell at least 30 metres. I saw this place with my own eyes. I even think it was more like 50 metres (164 feet)."

It is unclear if the local authorities are continuing to investigate the victim's death.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16626159/wife-falls-death-photos-edge-cliff/amp/

4 Likes

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by ekene101: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Na family matter

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by PlayMaker14: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
What a pretty and busty lady.... cry

May we not die while doing what we have passion for.

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by thesicilian: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
All for likes by people who don't even give a rat's ass about you

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
What a Pathetic Death of a young beautiful lady. Condolences to her Husband and Family.

Some words from her Husband got my attention.

"When I turned back to Zoe, she was no longer there. She had just vanished. It must have happened in less than five seconds.

"I didn't see or hear anything. No rustling, no screams or shouts. I looked up and saw only dust.

The above Scenario is Similar to what will play out on the Day of RAPTURE!
It's gonna be Suddenly ! Mysterious! Mind blowing ! and Fearful all at the same time.

In a Twinkling of an Eye, Everyone all over world, Genuiely Saved and Washed in the Blood of JESUS Christ will Vanish into the air!

Get set People! Run into JESUS Christ!
Surrender to HIM and Live for HIM.
It is almost Time! There is no more time!

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by godofuck231: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
High winds
Loss of balance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by ValCon888: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
She REALLY had to stand at the edge of the cliff to to take the ultimate photo.

The thrill, the adrenaline rush of standing on the razor edge between life and death.

All for the meaningless likes from followers, family, and friends.

It's indeed unfortunate that the ultimate photo has caused her to pay the ultimate price.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by BlackXabbath(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Rich country... Luxembourg!

3 Likes

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Freestainworld(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Oyibo will just be dying uneccessary death.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
What a sad end. RIP
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
Holiness2100:

The 33-year-old plummeted at least 30 metres after travelling to a cliff near the village of Nadrin to take photos before 9am.

She slipped on the cliff edge and fell into the Ourthe River, according to the public prosecutor's office.

Emergency services rushed to the scene, as well as scuba divers and a medical helicopter, and her body was later found.
Yikes! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Oga Righteousness2, that is too casual..

1 Like

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by iamyemiakins(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
Oyinbos and taking unnecessary risks are 5 & 6

6 Likes

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by muheeb01(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Chai people you wan impress will move on in the twinkle of an eye
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by slawormiir: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
I immediately unlocked her phone and saw that she had taken a photo on the cliff edge. Her very last selfie, Zoe is looking straight ahead," he said

Imagine the phone nor follow am fall into the river or even scatter

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Omicron007: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
shocked

Why do humans really die?

1 Like

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Baawaa(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
He explained that his wife was posing for photos on the edge of the cliff when she told him to "look out" for their dogs, Joy and Ivy, who they always took on their travels as well as a drone for taking aerial images.

It cannot happen here, it is when you are loaded that you will remember adventures

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Shellsploit: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

somebody will just leave studio for photoshoot, na for ontop cliff just for instagram likes...
1000 ways to die... Number 546

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Vicotex(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hahahahaha.
Village people don come pay her visit for cliff.
Rip to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Beehshorp(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Na picture wey dem dey die if them dey snap am I wan dey take now.

4 Likes

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Klington: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
shocked
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by nautybride: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Unintentional suicide/murder

1 Like

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by luscioustrish(f): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
thesicilian:
All for likes by people who don't even give as rats ass about you

Honestly cry
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by DropsMic(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16626159/wife-falls-death-photos-edge-cliff/amp/

Sane people don't go around surfing the net looking for horrible news just so they can use it to preach...You are a sick man mr Righteousness2 and i pray you get the healing you don't think you need..

8 Likes

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Ulunne777(f): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Reading through,her death seems like planned suicide."Look out for their dogs"! .More like a dying wish.

She looks too old too for a 33 yr old.

Rip anyway

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by chumaZ(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
She died for love, may she find love in the bosom of the Lord. Amen......
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Cokahot: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Just what,a slip away and she became gravity. Too bad
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by apolibat: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
rest in peace

what a sad way to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Give Babies All These Peak, Nido, Dano Kind Of Milk From 9months? / Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.