Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka (33643 Views)

CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by AfonjaPriest: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
If you are ready to believe this Mbaka barking, it is good. But to me, your situation is akin to gullibility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Jagznation(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
They can never kill him because the blood is bullet proof
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by seborrhic: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ezemeiyogu:

Based on stupid dream? Did you not read the part he confronted the cook and the cook confirmed what mbaka had in his dream? Any day you desire to write a comment in response to a post, try as much as possible to complete reading the passage, it will make you sound better.
Let's reason like enlightened people and not sheeple or illiterate villagers:His cook of several years.When mbaka had issues with the GEJ government after he endorsed Buhari when the cook could easily have been bribed to eliminate him,why didn't he do it.
All the years the cook had been with him he didn't want to eliminate him,what circumstances is there now or what threat is mbaka now posing that now?
Why would a cook poison a man of mbaka's status when he knows he would easily be found to be the culprit?
Is it not possible there is an element of PR in this?

1 Like

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Enemyofpeace: 12:01am On Jun 12, 2023
Yinmu! Super story
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by 2016v2017: 12:05am On Jun 12, 2023
Joeyfizzo:
Liar!
Don't mind the biggest religious scammer

1 Like

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Desusi: 12:18am On Jun 12, 2023
Gbogbowa:
What of those of us that actually eate the poison and it didn't harm us.i haven't heard message of repentance and restitution from this cleric.just prophecy,I think something is wrong somewhere
Really? That's serious. With all his popularity and brouhaha? You must be highly observance and close to God. God will help our Christian leaders. If they do not speak according to the 'word'its because there's no light in them.As a child of the light we must let them know.Thank you beloved of God for speaking out.
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by hokafor(m): 12:19am On Jun 12, 2023
Tales by moonlight. The said servant would have strangle u to death.

1 Like

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Kobojunkie: 3:12am On Jun 12, 2023
UptownVibes:
No be this man talk say, God told him that buhari was nigerian's saviour? He might be telling lies on this too.. Looks more like an antention seeker ,than a priest to me..
The man is lying, particularly the part where he said God showed him vision is of lie. undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Gppgn(f): 3:58am On Jun 12, 2023
seborrhic:

So based on one s tupid dream he sacked his cook?I knew this man is a charlatan,preying on the gullibility of Nigerians to market himself and be expanding his pastroneuriship but I didn't know he is this a archaic in his practice and way of life.
How many of us have had dreams where someone tried harming or attacking us only to wake up to realise the person that did it in the dream is either dead or in so far away place that he/she cannot practically do us any harm.Or even to wake up,still live with the person for ages with no harm befalling us.
How many of us have had dreams where we slept with a relation or a relation slept with our married spouses or girlfriends,only to wake up to not only find that it's a dream but the said relation continues living in the same house without nothing of such happening.
Yet,this one dreamt what is in his subconscious and thoughts,as some dreams are and is now selling it a vision to the gullible!
are you mad or something? You didn't read when he said the chef admitted he was actually sent to poison him?
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Arabaincubus: 5:52am On Jun 12, 2023
But why can't they reveal good tidings to this man of God. They are always only showing him evil things.

1 Like

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by histemple: 7:11am On Jun 12, 2023
Mbaka's father was a very strong native doctor.
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by seborrhic: 7:16am On Jun 12, 2023
Gppgn:
are you mad or something? You didn't read when he said the chef admitted he was actually sent to poison him?
So we should go by father mbaka's word as proof.
Does it not appear a bit too convenient for you?
He claims a dream,he claims admittance of the perpetrator.For a cook that has likely been with him for years and an act that if carried out would be so obvious that was carried out by the cook?

2 Likes

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Ezemeiyogu(m): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2023
seborrhic:

Let's reason like enlightened people and not sheeple or illiterate villagers:His cook of several years.When mbaka had issues with the GEJ government after he endorsed Buhari when the cook could easily have been bribed to eliminate him,why didn't he do it.
All the years the cook had been with him he didn't want to eliminate him,what circumstances is there now or what threat is mbaka now posing that now?
Why would a cook poison a man of mbaka's status when he knows he would easily be found to be the culprit?
Is it not possible there is an element of PR in this?

That the attempt didn't come when Mbaka Ang GEJ had issues or that it was not coming from GEJs people still doesn't negate the fact the an attempt would have been made.

People change and greed can overtake anyone who lets himself/herself be overtaken.

If you had actually reasoned as an enlightened person, your position on this wouldn't have been informed based on your probable hate for Mbaka because that's all there is in your comment.

Thank you!
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Jayhome24: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2023
Martinsmine:
This why i cook 4 myself. But how will someone you know for years plan to poison you. Is it lack of payment or lack of care from the boss.

It's just pure wickedness and I suspect political gamer willing to get rid of Mbaka by all means.
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Martinsmine(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2023
clockwisereport:

Judas knew Jesus and still ended up selling him
update
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Martinsmine(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2023
condralbedez:
There is always a price tag,you wouldn't know the amount of money and rossy things they have promised to him.
truth! No doubt
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Martinsmine(m): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2023
Ogunleti01:
Did Judas lack anything while following Christ even to the extent of stealing shamelessly from the purse
judas they fine jesus christ position
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Martinsmine(m): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2023
Manna4Gurls:

Even as u dey like this, u never make am big yet, many people aren't happy u are alive. Imagine after being successful.
They'll try everything possible to deal with u.

We all have enemy
only a nigerian think this way. Here in sweden no body send your millions
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Martinsmine(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2023
CaptainFM1:

If we all prepare what goes into our mouth ourselves, how do we control other ways they can kill a rat? There are uncountable ways to set a deadly trap.

Just be nice to people around you. If someone wants one dead, it's only God that can save.

YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF FIRST..
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Martinsmine(m): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2023
Jayhome24:

It's just pure wickedness and I suspect political gamer willing to get rid of Mbaka by all means.
lol fr mbaka should be wise there period because of his words
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by CaptainFM1: 9:01am On Jun 12, 2023
Martinsmine:
YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF FIRST..

How?

It's God that saves. Just be nice to people around you.

There are unlimited set-ups that can be used to extinguish someone. Substance in food is just perhaps the easiest.

I can list 1000ways for you.....including short-circuting electricity into the bathroom, lacing the door knobs, contaminating the surrounding air, making his bathroom/bath tub extremely slippery, remotely locking and stopping his car on a busy highway, "powdered-lethal-parcel", sending dangerous greek-gift.....the list is endless.

1 Like

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2023
4 Kinds Of Destiny Helpers.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn9xAjTZqN0
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Manna4Gurls: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2023
Martinsmine:
only a nigerian think this way. Here in sweden no body send your millions

So no k!llings in Sweden? No mūrder cases? No kidnap? No robbery? What country is free from crimes? Show me
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Martinsmine(m): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2023
Manna4Gurls:

So no k!llings in Sweden? No mūrder cases? No kidnap? No robbery? What country is free from crimes? Show me
you cant escape the cops
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Manna4Gurls: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2023
Martinsmine:
you cant escape the cops

Browse of notorious serial killers still on the run/wanted by the police in Sweden. No just dey talk out of knowledge man

1 Like

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by 1Sharon(f): 10:36am On Jun 12, 2023
😂

This man is just like Adeboye.

Always telling fantastical stories making themselves out to be mini-gods.
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by 1Sharon(f): 10:37am On Jun 12, 2023
Martinsmine:
This why i cook 4 myself. But how will someone you know for years plan to poison you. Is it lack of payment or lack of care from the boss.

Because it didn't happen.
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Martinsmine(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2023
1Sharon:

Because it didn't happen.
so its a fake news
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ezemeiyogu:
If you had actually reasoned as an enlightened person, your position on this wouldn't have been informed based on your probable hate for Mbaka because that's all there is in your comment. Thank you!
If this in fact did happen as the man claimed, did he file a report, was there an independent investigation by law enforcement or are we simply to take this man's word and claims as fact here? undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
1Sharon:
😂This man is just like Adeboye.
Always telling fantastical stories making themselves out to be mini-gods.
Always! You go think say na only their own life dey surrounded with drama sef! undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
Gppgn:
The chef admitted while under duress, or during an independent investigation carried out by the authorities after Mbaka in fact filed charges against said chef? undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by 1Sharon(f): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Gppgn:

You jumped on that person's comment but you just proved their point. Una too gullible.

He said! He said!

I bet you also believe Adeboye drank tea with God all because he said so right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.