Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo (736 Views)

Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua / Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off / Salah Doubtful Of Facing South Africa In AFCON Last 16 Tie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Freshtruth(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
When Ronaldo went to juventus ronaldo invited him to come to Italy baba no feel come , Ronaldo move to Manutd at 37 messi ran to much easy league Ligue 1, why is Messi scared of Ronaldo . why is messi scared if competition? If the thing never clear for d world eyes Messi is fraud then I give up. Even IBRA left Mls cause he new d competition is below is ability. If messi get mind y he no go Saudi wey everybody dey go?
Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Almiron: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
Penaldo no even make ordinary Saudi Pro League Team of The Season. What a waste!!! Finished and expired product. Mr challenge has been exposed, sui scam

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by OloyeVIII: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2023
Freshtruth:
When Ronaldo went to juventus ronaldo invited him to come to Italy baba no feel come , Ronaldo move to Manutd at 37 messi ran to much easy league Ligue 1, why is Messi scared of Ronaldo . why is messi scared if competition? If the thing never clear for d world eyes Messi is fraud then I give up. Even IBRA left Mls cause he new d competition is below is ability. If messi get mind y he no go Saudi wey everybody dey go?

Learn to spell, before embarassing yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Hope88: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2023
Almiron:
Penaldo no even make ordinary Saudi Pro League Team of The Season. What a waste!!! Finished and expired product. Mr challenge has been exposed, sui scam
I do not support the guy above. Ronald dud well and he even joined them half of the season, that is why and still scored 16 goals

1 Like

Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Almiron: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Hope88:
I do not support the guy above. Ronald dud well and he even joined them half of the season, that is why and still scored 16 goals
They were on top the league when he joined em sef, they released their striker (Aboubakar) to register the fraud. Whats the point of his 16goals at the end of the season. Shey na because of goals dem dey pay am $200m. Try again, this wan no enter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by mayor1814: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2023
Freshtruth:

U Tapnaldo fans are comedians. Who's scared? MESSI that doesn't even have any rival or competition and he knows it. Even Tapnaldo that hustled to steal a goal at d world cup knows that.

I have two questions for u
1. Where is Tapnaldo world cup?

2. Do u think the BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER IN MANKIND HISTORY will see someone who is desperate to steal a goal at d world as a rival to compete with?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Hope88: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2023
Almiron:
They were on top the league when he joined em sef, they released their striker (Aboubakar) to register the fraud. Whats the point of his 16goals at the end of the season. Shey na because of goals dem dey pay am $200m. Try again, this wan no enter
I am saying he spent half season so it is possible reason why he was not on the least. We have seen strikers top scoring charts, not win the league and still make the list of the season, with that goal ratio would have topped the league if he started

1 Like

Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Kog45(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2023
Freshtruth:
Pls how old are you cuz what you posted showed how intelligent you are when it comes to people’s careers.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by karnap(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2023
Op is just too foolish.

What kind of post is this.

What is messi afraid of in ronaldo camp
Stop all this nonsense comparison.
Your post no make sense.

1 Like

Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by ghettochild(m): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2023
Almiron:
Mumu did he even start the season with them

1 Like

Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by ghettochild(m): 10:43am On Jun 10, 2023
Almiron:
We go see wetin Messi go do for MLS??
Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Almiron: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2023
ghettochild:

We go see wetin Messi go do for MLS??
he no need do anything, he don complete football since last year, it's all fun, you banter your loss

1 Like

Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Almiron: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2023
ghettochild:

Mumu did he even start the season with them
Ogun kee your papa
Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Almiron: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2023
Hope88:
I am saying he spent half season so it is possible reason why he was not on the least. We have seen strikers top scoring charts, not win the league and still make the list of the season, with that goal ratio would have topped the league if he started
It doesn't change the fact that he had zero impact on the team. They didn't pay him $200m to score 16 goals with nothing to show for it. It's nonsense, do you know if City lose final tonight, no one will remember say dem flog Madrid like toddler, it doesn't matter in football. The objective na silverware since he get none. He failed and he's finished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Hope88: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Almiron:
It doesn't change the fact that he had zero impact on the team. They didn't pay him $200m to score 16 goals with nothing to show for it. It's nonsense, do you know if City lose final tonight, no one will remember say dem flog Madrid like toddler, it doesn't matter in football. The objective na silverware since he get none. He failed and he's finished
you are confusing your selves, you started with the objectives that he did not make team of the season and I said trophies is not a major factor. It is just one and beside other factors are in place too, look at how he joined halfway If you are mocking him on trophy, good but not making team of the season, you analyze with your anus. Mention any player in any league that joined in the winter and made team of the season, if you can, I know you have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Almiron: 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hope88:
you are confusing your selves, you started with the objectives that he did not make team of the season and I said trophies is not a major factor. It is just one and beside other factors are in place too, look at how he joined halfway If you are mocking him on trophy, good but not making team of the season, you analyze with your anus. Mention any player in any league that joined in the winter and made team of the season, if you can, I know you have sense.
hahaha, i thought i was engaging a human being, dem no tell you about me. Ogun kee your papa, na vulture go chop his corpse. Dvmbfvck penaldo is done, and will forever be behind messi in the history of football. Ogun kee your papa once again.

1 Like

Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Almiron: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kog45:
Pls how old are you cuz what you posted showed how intelligent you are when it comes to people’s careers.
Don't mind those Penaldogs, they act like zombies, lifeless mor0ns...

1 Like

Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Hope88: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Almiron:
hahaha, i thought i was engaging a human being, dem no tell you about me. Ogun kee your papa, na vulture go chop his corpse. Dvmbfvck penaldo is done, and will forever be behind messi in the history of football. Ogun kee your papa once again.
now I know you are childish. See insult, on top Messi or Ronaldo that do not know you. I asked you a simple question, insult next. Ahba, some people are not trained at all.

1 Like

Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Hope88: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Almiron:
I am not a Ronaldo fan and that op is just a kid but team of the season has always been biased. We have seen it time and time again even in England or champions league
Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Almiron: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hope88:
now I know you are childish. See insult, on top Messi or Ronaldo that do not know you. I asked you a simple question, insult next. Ahba, some people are not trained at all.
ogun kee your papa for quoting me again, fvck my mention

Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Hope88: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Almiron:
ogun kee your papa for quoting me again, fvck my mention

I rest my case.
Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Freshtruth(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Almiron:
Guy y so disrespectful does not speak well of ur personality stop this pls
Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Almiron: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Freshtruth:
Guy y so disrespectful does not speak well of ur personality stop this pls
Did I quote you? Wey you dey jump like Puma, why not scroll and see what led to that response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by samwash(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Messi has all a player will have in a football carrier, why will he be scared of Ronaldo?
At this stage of of Messi carrier he suppose don retire by now, dey flex him money.
He nor own anybody any explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by ghettochild(m): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Almiron:
Ogun kee your papa
As ur own papa don die..
U wan kill my own..
Bastard pikin
Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Honsla: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2023
Almiron:
he no need do anything, he don complete football since last year, it's all fun, you banter your loss
Guy where you dey get all these memes from sef 😂😂
Re: Messi Is A Coward Reject 1.2 Billion Just Because He Is Scared Of Facing Ronaldo by Almiron: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
Honsla:

Guy where you dey get all these memes from sef 😂😂
my guy na from Twitter o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where To Watch Miraculous: Ladybug & Cat Noir Movie Online For Free / Nigeria/kenya: Kanu Inspires Eagles To Hit Kenya Thrice / Lagos United 1 Liberty Pros. Of Ghana 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.