Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,055 members, 7,825,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor (82281 Views)

Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss / Masked Gunmen Endorse Emefiele As President In 2023 / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by juman(m): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2023
Probably ninety nine percent 99% of the comments were happy with the decision to remove him.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Raph82(m): 6:48am On Jun 10, 2023
icestorm:
Yeah, thank God. Emewere pack and go to kuje prison. The guy suffer us no be small
That one na big boys prison, make dem take am to this prison wey dey Ilesa, bad ass niggas go deal with the idiot.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by zoghys: 6:58am On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

We are aware that this is gonna happen

Pursuing enemies

Tinubu administration is gonna be a disaster
This is how you know administration that is going to fail completely
Ya all can quote me and insult me but ain't scared

I repeat tinubu's administration is gonna be a disaster

Let wait and see, but as for now he has performed excellently well
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by benqo01(m): 7:11am On Jun 10, 2023
OBIDIENTS, ATIKULATED AND THE BATS DON COMMOT HAND FOR EMEFIELE BODY HE HIS FINISHED.

EMEFIELE REMAINS ONE OF D WORST CBN GOV IN D HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY

NOBODY IS EVEN FEELING SORRY FOR HIM

OMO WHATEVER PUNISHMENT THAT COMES HIS WAY HE DESERVED EVERY BIT OF IT

MAN DEALT WITH US SERIOUSLY FROM CRYPTO,FX AND D REST I NO FIT FORGET

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Fearyourcreator: 7:12am On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pursuing enemies

It's your life that will turn disaster
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by benqo01(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2023
Liberated:
Na today! Story for the gods. Mark my words nothing will come out it. Ask ex-Accountant General, etc. Las las it would end with a slap on the wrist and a easy let off for him.

I UNDERSTAND BUT THAT SUSPENSION IS WHAT I AM HAPPY ABOUT MAN D NEXT CBN GOV WONT TRY THAT SHIT

EMEFIELE NO TRY
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Sigmundbest: 7:20am On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pursuing enemies

ode
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by benqo01(m): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
I remember one man who lost his pregnant wife and unborn child cos he couldn’t pay deposit money required. Many many more people we don’t know. The pain was terrible

Yh I read that story then man it was so painful..... EMEFIELE deserves any punishment he gets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by obembet(f): 7:22am On Jun 10, 2023
tollyboy5:

you dis atiku babe. are you not our fellow atiku fan wink

I commend good things.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Jayhome24: 7:22am On Jun 10, 2023
SisterAnn:
You are really a crack head that should be taken off the streets immediately!!

You will soon understand that Tinubu is only a god in south west and the spell he bound you and your kin with cannot work on another.

E pain am his ipob lord sacked and going to jail.

Ndooh! I can feel you bulaba balabu blublu severe pain. Emefielle should be executed for killing Nigerians with his satanic cash swap. Ok.

Sorry you hear, we will break all your spine, remove all obi and his supporters feathers and drag them naked to market square. Una go learn politics in a very hard way so next time you don't play bad politics.

E pain am wella ntoor!!!

Una go hear am, it's just the starting, the tribunal judges the next, then amaechi and all pretending enemy of progressive Nigeria will be dock, mark my word.......we will sanitize your brain and reformat it to factory setting in a short time wallahi.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by benqo01(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2023
AM AN OBIDIENTS BUT YOU SEE THIS DECISION MADE BY BAT EHN IS ONE I REALLY LIKE SO MUCH EMEFIELE MUST BE PUNISHED

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by omooba74(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Good to go and it is expected,that's my guy of a President.Emefiele really suffered the poor masses in collabo with Buhari with their senseless naira redesign policy.May Tinubu's era brings forth needed peace and economy prosperity to us all....
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by bigiyaro(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Who gives a fvck? No be to arrest be d thing, let's see if a dime will be recovered from him and he will end up in jail with life sentence. The former accountant general was arrested and we no hear from them again.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by omooba74(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2023
I am completely in support,Omoluabi ataata cos it's our turn,anyone that's not happy with it,lagoon has a free entry,no visa.As e dey pain dem,e dey sweet us.May ASIWAJU's reign favour us all...
ChiefOloye:
He should appoint a seasoned Yorùbá Banker, to replace the modafuka!
NÍTORÍ ÀWA LÓKÀN
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by omooba74(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2023
Leave dem jawee... Most of them are deluded and aggrieved end sars yoots,they think from there anus...
Basic123:

Nothing was manipulated you guys are just being deluded and arrogant.
How will a divided PDP into 4 defeat almight APC with 22 governors
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Babathanks(m): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
I remember one man who lost his pregnant wife and unborn child cos he couldn’t pay deposit money required. Many many more people we don’t know. The pain was terrible
What pain me pass is that, some daft nairalander supported this guy during that time. If I criticised him here, some People will start insulting me that he’s doing the best for the country, I think some Nigerians are just naturally wicked

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Levels1(m): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2023
BabaIbo:

It won't favor you and your household if that is what your emp ti head could reason as a response.

FYI, my finance is not dependent on the actions of whoever is the president of this country.

According to my stock taking, my business grew by over 1000 percent during Buhari's second tenure.

So, Tinubu's tenure won't be an exception.

I'm not even an Obidient to begin with but your f00 lishness is legendary.

You actually asked and certainly it won't favor you and your household.

If you are a Christian, it was written in the Bible to ask and you shall receive. Knock and shall be open unto you... Seek and shall be given unto.

So I'm very certain it will never favour you Olorun

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by omooba74(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2023
No, he has many comrades who are in this same category,that guy needs to change or upgrade his weed smoking habit ..
Resurrection212:
You are the most brainlessperson on this forum.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Maj196(m): 7:58am On Jun 10, 2023
As an Obidient, I think I'm beginning to like Tinubu. Emefiele really show us shege banza this year.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Nicoddemus(m): 7:59am On Jun 10, 2023
As an obedient I request employ Obi to give up now. Let's try tinubu this time
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Jagabanarmy: 7:59am On Jun 10, 2023
opera1:
He didn't suppose to wait until now before he resign from office.
Absolutely, but his mumu long die. I thought he was intelligent but no he's an empty brain
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by henrybomb(m): 8:10am On Jun 10, 2023
Emefiele should have resigned before now to save himself this national embarrassment.
I said it before now that Emefiele acted on Buhari’s directive during that cash crunch because he can never take such decisions on his own.He is too foolish and power drunk to see that he was digging his own downfall.
He played his music and definitely he must dance to it 🤡
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Bakrabas: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
wink politics na inside life .... person go dey laff with u and u no go sabi wetin dey him mind grin grin grin... I believe say DSS and EFCC go don dey warm up now grin grin grin

just hope everything is not stage managing... God bless every Nigerian that mean well for the progress of our dear Nation.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Babathanks(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2023
Abagworo:

He is only fighting him for being Igbo nothing more nothing less
Tribalism as eaten deep your brain 😔. I don’t think your brain is still working again because of ethnicity. So Igbo did not suffer because of naira redesign policy right?. I lost close to 2 million naira on Busha because of is monetary policy in the year 2020, and you think that bad monetary policy don’t affect some igbos?. So you want tinubu to leave him cos he’s Igbo right?, you guys need to stop all this tribal game.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Rick9(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2023
He should have been fired then arrested. I can never forget what I went through during that cashless issues.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Bimpe29: 9:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
wink politics na inside life .... person go dey laff with u and u no go sabi wetin dey him mind grin grin grin... I believe say DSS and EFCC go don dey warm up now grin grin grin
Na so
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Eniitan19(m): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2023
Subsidy is gone. Emefiele is gone.
Any roadblock on our way of progress will be removed.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Gbeng30(m): 9:08am On Jun 10, 2023
Its long overdue... Let him begins to face his own doom...he has cause Nigeria citizens a lot of havoc
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Marvfem: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pursuing enemies

because he sack person meaning is going to fail.you should no dats is the right thing to do
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by doming0: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2023
Dollar crashes to 600 naira in black market after Tinubu removed Emefiele
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by waveman2: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2023
It's too early to start singing his praises until inflation drops steadily,our unemployment figure drops steadily,corruption is at its base,our foreign exchange begin to show steady drop them we can start praising these are things any of the three candidate would have done.Let us watch where is reforms are taking us to.
Aklee4994:
In you will trust but I decided to unfollow you on this because I don’t wanna go astray being pessimistic about my way of life..

Mind is a tool for exploration not for drawing conclusions...I think you keep concluding about him..Make I cap you the legit you’re the chief of army forces of nairaland Daniska..The more people talk about you and criticize your logic make me have some interest in you as a fan.

Most people believe BAT can not perform but he keep checking the table of the pessimistic😎

Note: I never voted 🗳 for him I swear but he keep on surprising those who have draw conclusions on his administration to be worse than the past administration.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Kaymansion(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2023
undecided
ISelectMySins:

Most people have problems with Emefiele and want him arrested because they know nothing about how those in power use what power they have to accomplish their purposes. People are totally oblivious to the nature of power. People want Emefiele investigated because - to them - he made the naira scarce. That is the grouse of most people I know. What a sad, awful, backward way of thinking. To investigate and arrest a man for what his boss made him do is just plain cowardice. Investigate and arrest the boss instead. Emefiele would not, and could not accomplish a naira redeign policy that comes with much hardship If his boss did not permit it. A policy that affects even those in governance? Is this some sort of joke? Would people be calling for Emefiele's head if the naira redeign was seamless like it was during Jonathan's administration when the 50 naira polymer was introduced? I don't think people would.

The first cause is more important and should take the blame for what is caused and initiated by other secondary causes. A blueprint for a free and fair election was made known to Buhari and he required Emefiele to do just that. It wasn't a naira redesign per say, but a clever hoarding of the naira through that means. Of course, it was meant to prevent vote-buying. Is curbing vote-buying a good thing? Yes. Did it work? Yes, to some extent. We should be praising Emefiele and Buhari for this singular act of service, not crucifying them. And why should Emefiele resign if his boss said this is want he wanted when what the boss is asking is temporary and for the general good in the long-term?

The whole thing might be an Emefiele's idea (which is even doubtful) but it would never work because he is not in charge. He is simply the CBN boss, not the president. The presidency could and would squash the idea in an instant (and it wouldn't even be a topic for discussion) if he wanted. Do you know how many ideas, suggestions, and recommendations that was brought forward to the ex-president by different cabals, agencies, ministries, big shot names, etc, etc, when he was still in charge that never saw the light of day, that never even gets talked about to this day, that never got materialised, so what is this kind of irritating way of thinking that has permeated our landscape about Emefiele's bad deed?
But Emefiele wants to be a President, so he's the masterminder of naira redesign and he also brainwashed former president Buhari to achieve his aim

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Breaks Down In Tears As Thugs Attack Polling Unit In Eti-osa / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.