Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor (82193 Views)

Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss / Masked Gunmen Endorse Emefiele As President In 2023 / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by SUNNINO(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Though,I am not supporting Emefiele,but because is from the minority they will be calling for his head. Someone looted 80 billion,and so on nothing happen to them,if we must fight corruption somebody should be a sacred cow.
TemplarLandry:
We saw it coming all along. That rogue banker cum Nigerian President wannabe must be thoroughly investigated.

(In Aşake's voice) Steadily, steadily, we are getting it... Jagaban one after the other keeps discarding every cankerworm and cog in the wheel of Nigeria's progress.

Saboteur underperforming military chiefs, you're next! #NigeriaMustBeFixed💚

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by blowjohn(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
etzskillz:

God will punish you for this statement
This suspension is long overdue ode

Why u dey disturb slawormmi.

Person wey weed don damage e brain cells

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Buharidgeneral: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Belleful:
Remain to arrest and handover am to the masses for mass beating
You dey vex gan ni ooo
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Chekwume16(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
No the timing is right. As president you don't react rashly. You must be seen to be calm even in the face of severe provocation. Tinubu is really changing my perception about him. I wish him well
Obaofaba:
Good!!!

I never expected emefiele to last till today in that office.

The worst CBN governor Nigeria ever had.

From the introduction of charges to withdrawal from other bank ATM, multiple exchange rate, hyper inflation as a result of bad decisions of the monetary policy, ban on importation of essentials, naira redesign and selling forex to friends, not forgetting picking APC presidential nomination form.

Infact, there's nothing the marafuvker got right.

That guy is a rogue and deserve to be lynched publicly.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by dominion001(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
I think this should not come to Emefiele as a shock. He must have prepared for this day from the very moment tinubu was declared president.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Pedyson: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Beremx:
I am beginning to like Tinubu.
Emefiele deserves to not only be suspended but thrown into jail. The hardship he caused Nigerians will forever haunt him.

Next is for Tinubu to open the Seme border. If he does this, I will support him wholeheartedly

You just took the word from my mouth
Buhari almost kee us all

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Zakarara(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
Bye bye Emefiele, one day you shall appear on exam question papers and our grand children will be asked: Who is/was the worst CBN Governor that ever lived? You shall be option B; and the child who tucked that shall have his full marks.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by OlawaleBammie: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
randymirrors:

Emefiele is not igbo. He's Yoruba.

Which yoruba dey bear emefiele?? Even hin name we can hardly pronounce well..

He's a delta man

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Akinboboz(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ahmedona:

Dumbass!. I’m not sure you’re in this country with the cash saga that went on prior to the election. And where are the new notes now sef… Enemies kor, na Emefiele go be enemy for Jagaban? Dey play!

You dey mind that idiot 419 guy, he's good for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Ibechris2: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
cool
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by faaz24: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
Luther0luther:
A town hall...

Different from Balablu bulaba
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

We are aware that this is gonna happen

Pursuing enemies

Tinubu administration is gonna be a disaster
This is how you know administration that is going to fail completely

To your family grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by EKONGKING: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
If Tinubu no jail the bald headed vulture, wetin Nigerians gain?

I have said it and will say it again, the $53 million allegation against emethief is the beginning of the end for him.

Security agencies need to seize his travelling documents and monitor his movement because the bloody crook already knows where the investigation will lead him to and may want to escape.

Dss should start creating a bed space for the animal near Nnamdi Kanu. The idiot decided to make currency scarce to paint apc in black colour and end up skewing the public in favour of pandora crook.

bro , Emefiele is just a pawn of Buhari .

This idiot as well as a Buhari minister as well a mistress should be in jail .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by OlawaleBammie: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Beremx:
No hatred at all. His health status was my concern. I had preferred Osinbajo even though he was in APC.
yea, osinbajo was also a good and visionary leader..but when God say this is what He want, we can only grudge and rest.

Let hope and pray tinubu restore us back to our economic status sha.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by blowjohn(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
SUNNINO:
Though,I am not supporting Emefiele,but because is from the minority they will be calling for his head. Someone looted 80 billion,and so on nothing happen to them,if we must fight corruption somebody should be a sacred cow.

The 80 billion allegedly looted didn't affect us. We didn't even know anything like that happened.

But u see that emefailure and his satanic policies? It affected even animals, pets and non living things.

Look at where dollar is.
Where are the new notes? Etc

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by ofuonyebi: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
Good Riddance to the Bad Rubbish!

Since the idiot and messenger of hell against Nigeria did not know how to quit to cover up his crimes against humanity in Nigeria...
It is good that the no nonsense Jagaban did not spare the rod against the monster used by OBITUARY to stop him with useless Naira re-design

Even his Children Children should be suspended from holding public offices in Nigeria...TUFIAKWA! EMEFI-OLEEEE!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by OlawaleBammie: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
badoh:

Is Emefiele not Igbo? What should we respect in that failure who presided over the free fall of Naira.
he's a delta mam bro, not a conc Igbo like soludo

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by 2special(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pursuing enemies

oponu you be

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by stevups(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
slowice:
Expected.... Emefele is a good for nothing failure.. Well, they are both corrupt

In fact, God will punish EMEFELE... I chop I no come get cash, na so I start to dey wash plates oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by wallrichy: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Old boy, just shut up if you have gotten nothing good upstair to say.....atimes it's better you close your trap cos nobody will know that u re empty.....

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pursuing enemies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by OlawaleBammie: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
onuman:

When one forms alliance in politics for selfish interest, that's what we have in Tinubu.
APC of Tinubu has done the damage - reduced Nigeria to become the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world and one of the most terrorised countries on earth.
All these search for scapegoat by Tinubu is what you call good governance, whereas Tinubu should have refused to contest and steal the last presidential election if he knows what good governance is, on seeing the bad governance of his alliance politics.
maybe u should go to cnn, or join ur sister, chimamanda to jointly write to United Nations, who knows....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by muhyeenisce(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pursuing enemies

Smoker

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Geovanni412(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Luther0luther:
A town hall...

This town hall different no be small

Even if you dislike the man, you have to admire his speed

He takes action quickly

He doesn't wait till forever like Baba go slow.

8 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by TheBillyonaire: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
It takes a mafia boss to understand the underdogs.

Tinubu is winning me over gradually.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by bazoodo: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
ChiefOloye:
He should appoint a seasoned Yorùbá Banker, to replace the modafuka!
NÍTORÍ ÀWA LÓKÀN
he should pick a professor of economics. Bankers have failed CBN.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Gentew(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Beremx:
I am beginning to like Tinubu.
Emefiele deserves to not only be suspended but thrown into jail. The hardship he caused Nigerians will forever haunt him.

Next is for Tinubu to open the Seme border. If he does this, I will support him wholeheartedly

Obidients actually embrace the hardship, they liked it...... They always go in the opposite direction of the well meaning Nigerians.

They cast their votes for third class candidate in every aspect.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by NaijaCover(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Following The Update
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by NeloNelo: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Gentew:

Obidients actually embrace the hardship, they liked it...... They always go in the opposite direction of the well meaning Nigerians.

They cast their votes for third class candidate in every aspect.

President Bola Tinubu Suspends CBN Gov Emefiele

https://thegisthouse.com/president-bola-tinubu-suspends-cbn-gov-emefiele/
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by randymirrors(f): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Which yoruba dey bear emefiele?? Even hin name we can hardly pronounce well..

He's a delta man

Sarcasm.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by onuman: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Waiting for his brothers from Biafra to react

As Tinubu who sponsored Yoruba Nation/Oduduwa Republic agitators have acted against the appointment made by his political alliance.
APC appointed Emefiele. Whatever bad or good done by Emefiele in office should be accounted for by Tinubu's APC, not Tinubu making Emefiele a scapegoat.
As far as currency swap is concerned, Buhari must have approved that before Emefiele embarked upon it.
Buhari and Tinubu are the principals of APC alliance.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Poske95(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
I like bats......
BAT...?!
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by ade4real2016: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pursuing enemies

Ya filthy mouth stinks like a dead pig...Is it a new thing to have a reform...The man said it repeatedly before him n d Service Chiefs....Stop being an ethnic bigot...Put ya damn brain in d gear...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.