Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor (82205 Views)

Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss / Masked Gunmen Endorse Emefiele As President In 2023 / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by kingsways: 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
A president doesn’t have the power to remove the CBN Governor . I remember Sanusi said something like that

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by wellmax(m): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
onuman:

As you would expect the situation to be. Insulting epithet is the trademark of Tinubu urchinss, because they lack intelligence to engage opponents.

Tinubu himself evaded presidential campaign debates. Till today, he evades questions from the media people.

angry angry grin grin angry grin grin angry another id!ot spotted.

Read what you wrote there and laugh hard at yourself.

How does it feel to deceive yourself continually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by ppogba: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
onuman:

There's this Abokifx Naira currency trading website based in London which bastardized the Naira during the Buhari administration. Buhari government had connection with Britain. Why didn't Nigeria 🇳🇬 government interact with Britain to axe Abokifx?

Emefiele the scapegoat for Tinubu who allied with Buhari for 8 years and made Nigeria become the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world.

I have learnt something new from you today.
So, it is possible for a currency trading website to bastardize the currency of a country?
So, Aboki FX is the only currency website?
So, the Naira regained it's value when ABOKI FX website was clamped upon?

This is a public forum sir.
Some gists are better suited for the palmwine bar.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Globad(f): 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
StJohnKml:

We will give Nigerians the best week after week.

You will eventually LOVE him.

🤝 🤝

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Sleekfingers: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
Beremx:
I am beginning to like Tinubu.
Emefiele deserves to not only be suspended but thrown into jail. The hardship he caused Nigerians will forever haunt him.

Next is for Tinubu to open the Seme border. If he does this, I will support him wholeheartedly

For your information, the border will remain closed indefinitely. Anybody, that want to import or export anything outta or into. Nigeria must follow the appropriate channel.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Haveyoueatentod: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
wink politics na inside life .... person go dey laff with u and u no go sabi wetin dey him mind grin grin grin... I believe say DSS and EFCC go don dey warm up now grin grin grin
from a comic viewpoint Buhari is saying to Tinubu add him to your list of those you will sack grin
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Globad(f): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
kingsways:
A president doesn’t have the power to remove the CBN Governor . I remember Sanusi said something like that

Was he removed?
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by kmaster007: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
Bad belle...
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

We are aware that this is gonna happen

Pursuing enemies

Tinubu administration is gonna be a disaster
This is how you know administration that is going to fail completely
Ya all can quote me and insult me but ain't scared

I repeat tinubu's administration is gonna be a disaster

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Aklee4994(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pursuing enemies

In you will trust but I decided to unfollow you on this because I don’t wanna go astray being pessimistic about my way of life..

Mind is a tool for exploration not for drawing conclusions...I think you keep concluding about him..Make I cap you the legit you’re the chief of army forces of nairaland Daniska..The more people talk about you and criticize your logic make me have some interest in you as a fan.

Most people believe BAT can not perform but he keep checking the table of the pessimistic😎

Note: I never voted 🗳 for him I swear but he keep on surprising those who have draw conclusions on his administration to be worse than the past administration.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
ppogba:

Who are the "they"?

The whole of the country that suffered the aftermath of the currency change or the imaginary they in your dream?
All those squeeze neck policies na Bubu brain child 💯🤙

If Una wan drag CBN GOVT make una also remember to drag Bubu too.

What about fuel subsidy that was bleeding Nigerian economy so badly that govt kept borrowing to pay salaries? So why did Emilokan not suspend the NNPC Limited Group CEO likewise in the same vain?

Abegi make we hear word...tell us something else.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
If Tinubu no jail the bald headed vulture, wetin Nigerians gain?

I have said it and will say it again, the $53 million allegation against emethief is the beginning of the end for him.

Security agencies need to seize his travelling documents and monitor his movement because the bloody crook already knows where the investigation will lead him to and may want to escape.

Dss should start creating a bed space for the animal near Nnamdi Kanu. The idiot decided to make currency scarce to paint apc in black colour and end up skewing the public in favour of pandora crook.
So you too, you don't have respect for your elders, is this how you insult your father by calling him vulture ;spit!
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by SirBunky85(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
foleskay:
undecided
Tinubu wey no send anybody. The major reforms and transformation that will happen in the next six months will be unprecedented

Emefiele even sef knows hes going under d axe. Him and d cabals tried al they could to truncate Tinubu,but the game master knew their gimmicks hence his Ogun infamous outburst.

Carry on baba BAT. Yoruba lon se ijoba kil se ganbari. D difference is crystal clear grin
lol,I won't forget about that "ELEYI"
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by MrBONE2(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pursuing enemies

grin

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Sleekfingers: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
Skyview01:
Bubu should have done this all along!

He was working under bubu's directives. Just to get at some people, during the election.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by commoditiesnig: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
StJohnKml:

We will give Nigerians the best week after week.

You will eventually LOVE him.
Lol
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by ppogba: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
Seun:

We can do better than SLS. Don't forget why Jonathan removed SLS. He's an insubordinate ,religious fundamentalist hypocrite who can't stop running his mouth due to a desperate need for attention. And he left economics for traditional leadership for several years. I vote no. Bismark Rewane is a better choice. He is not only a good analyst but a good teacher who can explain to politicians how the economy works so they don't make stupid decisions like Buhari made for 8 years.

Bismark was part of an economic advisory team alongside Sarah Alade, the LBS professor amongst others. What was their impact? Absolutely nothing.

Give me the Igbo former Deputy Governor of the CBN all day long.
I cant remember the name now. He contested the presidency 2019

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by AK481(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
Does the president have the power without approval from senate ?
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by MrBONE2(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
foleskay:
undecided
Tinubu wey no send anybody. The major reforms and transformation that will happen in the next six months will be unprecedented

Emefiele even sef knows hes going under d axe. Him and d cabals tried al they could to truncate Tinubu,but the game master knew their gimmicks hence his Ogun infamous outburst.

Carry on baba BAT. Yoruba lon se ijoba kil se ganbari. D difference is crystal clear grin

But then

My BaTu till 2123 grin

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by danilho(m): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pursuing enemies

Whether you like it or not, Tinubu administration must chase all the enemies of this nation. Emefiele sent some Nigerians to early grave, put the lives of many bank workers in danger and ruined our economy.

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Agunesinjaweola: 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
Beremx:
I am beginning to like Tinubu.
Emefiele deserves to not only be suspended but thrown into jail. The hardship he caused Nigerians will forever haunt him.

Next is for Tinubu to open the Seme border. If he does this, I will support him wholeheartedly
Seme Border was opened on Tuesday already.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by tnerro1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
Next should be the MD of NNPC that supervised the subsidy 419

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by AngelicBeing: 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I have said it and will say it again, the $53 million allegation against emethief is the beginning of the end for him.

Security agencies need to seize his travelling documents and monitor his movement because the bloody crook already knows where the investigation will lead him to and may want to escape.

Dss should start creating a bed space for the animal near Nnamdi Kanu. The idiot decided to make currency scarce to paint apc in black colour and end up skewing the public in favour of pandora crook.
Good message but, again, you used some political punch 👊 on a group and individuals, we shall continue following all your post daily, remember that we have your Passport, BVN, NATIONAL ID and DSS has been told to monitor you not to run away from Nigeria tongue
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Dotherightthing: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
You think the bolded is the best for us at the moment? Letting in cheap rice and other goods that will destroy our local producers?

If locally produced stuff is more expensive that imported stuff then they should not produce at all angry

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by medolab90(m): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
Long over due

Well done mr president!

But I hope everyone criticizing Emefiele knows he can’t do such thing without Buhari backing. It was all Buhari’s idea just sad Emefiele allowed himself to be used against the masses.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by justparamount(m): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
Well deserved

I have a clean Samsung galaxy A12 4/128gb 75k with charger and box
Ibadan
What's app....090...710...48731
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Nicholasokies: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
It still baffles me that a thief is suspending another thief for stealing. Tinubu have no right to suspend Emefiele because all the wrong doings was to make Tinubu illegal president.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Sleekfingers: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
LegalWolf:

God Bless you! My thoughts exactly. He knew from the get go that BAT will yank him off. He sabotaged his election and there is no way on earth that he will be retained.... But greed kept him there!

How many nigerians dey like to resign? They prefer to be publicly disgrace.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
tnerro1:
Next should be the MD of NNPC that supervised the subsidy 419
Don't mind Emilokan. He is supposed to do it, he wouldn't

This people know what they are doing. Just leave them.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Etimemy: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Buhari: If you no jail this goat, na you sabi.

Tinubu: of course, he will join Nnamdi Kanu in less than 3 weeks.

You are bias in your comments, who was president then?
Because of hatre you become blind.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by AngelicBeing: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pursuing enemies

Then, Labor party will dismiss you from their party tongue
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Babathanks(m): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pursuing enemies

People from the east. You forgot how this guy suffer us because of naira redesign. This guy use is bad monetory policy to crash my monetory business in the year 2020. I lose more than a million. May God God punish both you and emefiele. May the suffering of Nigeria during the naira redesign time always hurt you both

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by dgee1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
Absolutely, boss!
Seun:

We can do better than SLS. Don't forget why Jonathan removed SLS. He's an insubordinate ,religious fundamentalist hypocrite who can't stop running his mouth due to a desperate need for attention. And he left economics for traditional leadership for several years. I vote no. Bismark Rewane is a better choice. He is not only a good analyst but a good teacher who can explain to politicians how the economy works so they don't make stupid decisions like Buhari made for 8 years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.