Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) (44015 Views)

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Meteor Lights Up The Night Sky Over Oklahoma USA (pics, Video) / Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Konjiboii: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2023
This is an elaborate hoax ,for a family that saw 10ft creatures at their backyard they don't seem scared. White people will shoot a defenseless young black child but can't cap a major threat?

Stop playing with me

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by eepeepook: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2023
Lies. I believe there is life outside our planet. That life is surely microscopic. Flying people in saucers are an illusion concocted by humans for entertainment.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Konjiboii: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2023
ednut1:
Ufo sighting rarely occurs in africa and asia why 🤣

We go kill am chop
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by AfonjaPriest: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2023
A country that works. Go and make a complaint to Nigerian police officers you saw an UFO, if they don't mock you, they will ask you to bring money.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2023
IOXOI:
In this current age and time when Phone camera are something else nobody has been able to produce HD quality pix of UFO/ Alien

WHY
and ufos only visit America. Why
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by tonididdy(m): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2023
Bullshit

No security cams?
No cellphone to capture an 8ft creature.

Pure BS😏
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by IBvoss(m): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2023
Akalia:
LOL. My thoughts exactly, why is it always America? Extraterrestrial intelligence or civilization is a hoax.

It does but it's rare. Remember the Zimbabwe School UFO? That's one of the most legit ET cases and it happened in Africa. Many people outside of he school even saw the craft.

The issue is that these sort of occurrences are rare throughout the world but the reason why it's so prevalent in the west is because 90% of cases there are either misperceptions, intentional hoaxes or disinformation campaign by state agencies to trick the public.

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Vatod(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Chetas81:
African citizen don't believe in this but UFO is here with you and I 😂 kindly get ready for the invasion ✍️
Make them come first…. We have a lot of things we are dealing with right now….
the hike in petroleum price!!!
Uncle Bola just start dealing Elemiefele
Bro Peter still find his mandate
Atiku still Dey think maybe he will run for the next election or Not
Now both former Atikulated, present Obident are in court looking for a lost mandate… you’re here talking about UFO Abi Allen
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by IBvoss(m): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
lomprico:

If it's people fighting or some kinda horrific accident happening people bring out their cameras n record.

I still don't believe this. No evidence.

What some folks see here as spirits or demons is probably what they see over there as aliens. All in all still no evidence.

Just like how there's never been any legit recording of any of the supernatural stuff that is so prevalent here in Africa.

I'm not gonna say the supernatural doesn't exist, but just like with ETs, over 90 of it are either illusions, misunderstanding, fraud, hallucinations, etc.

Only a very, very small number of people actually experience something legit supernatural and events of those manner are very brief, spontaneous and perplexing. It may be something that can't be recorded and even if it could, you'd be too confused to react quickly.

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Caleycash(m): 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
IOXOI:
In this current age and time when Phone camera are something else nobody has been able to produce HD quality pix of UFO/ Alien

WHY
Because it's all a lie!
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Lucas4903: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Righteousness2:
Ufo sightings here and there.
Even in the movies, it is now UFOs Sighthings here and there.

The world and it's inhabitants are being prepped and primed For something.
I Believe it is going to be the Strong Delusion that will be used to explain the sudden Disappearance of people all over the world

We are living in the last moments of the last days.
JESUS Christ is coming...
Be prepared! Live Prepared.
You are sick. Get help.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by kingyakos: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Why is it always captured only in America?
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Nicoddemus(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
ednut1:

Wetin they won find for shut hole Africa? If an you, you go come
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by blowjohn(m): 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
ednut1:

U damn wrong bro.

Seen it twice.

Ibadan
Akwa ibom state.

No joke.
I swear I know those were not normal planes back then. Was a little boy then. But I already read enof books to keep me ahead of my classmates.

Saucer shaped.
With red lights. They flew so low. We all scampered for safety.

I knew it was UFO cos I already read an article in the awake magazine of 1989 or 90 back then.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by blowjohn(m): 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
kingyakos:
Why is it always captured only in America?

Why does America have advance technology?
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by kingyakos: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
blowjohn:

Why does America have advance technology?

Advance technology not only in overated America
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Darnell9(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
LOVEGINO:
2C6A86AF today game. Man city to win today's game. Bet wisely. Check my siggy for more win.
i dey tell you guy

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Manna4Gurls: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
That's creepy. “UFOs”, “aliens” ... these are euphemisms for demons. #fact.

Mechipu gi onu . Anakogheri

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by blowjohn(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
kingyakos:

Advance technology not only in overated America

Things are happening o.

Nephlims
Frequencies
Technology
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Daniluv1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
omoadeleye:
They're quick to make videos when it comes to an accident or people having violence fight.

But they can't make the video of aliens staring at them but they can have time to make calls.

This is hoax and bs

Like seriously

Then they come here telling us bullshits without a concrete evidence putting sever uncertainties in our minds

I hate these Americans with my life

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Darnell9(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Vatod:

Make them come first…. We have a lot of things we are dealing with right now….
the hike in petroleum price!!!
Uncle Bola just start dealing Elemiefele
Bro Peter still find his mandate
Atiku still Dey think maybe he will run for the next election or Not
Now both former Atikulated, present Obident are in court looking for a lost mandate… you’re here talking about UFO Abi Allen
lol, rotf lmao, dude, small small
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Proffdada: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
ednut1:
they do
We worship them
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Darnell9(m): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Manna4Gurls:

Mechipu gi onu . Anakogheri
lol
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Hanndye: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
If I go suspect somebody playing tricks, na China I go suspect.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
IOXOI:

WHY

Cos those aliens have technologies to stop themselves from being filmed … lol
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by IOXOI: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
HazzanTazzan:

Cos those aliens have technologies to stop themselves from being filmed … lol

but they allow blurry image
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by RealNiggaDee(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
Righteousness2:
Ufo sightings here and there.
Even in the movies, it is now UFOs Sighthings here and there.

The world and it's inhabitants are being prepped and primed For something.
I Believe it is going to be the Strong Delusion that will be used to explain the sudden Disappearance of people all over the world

We are living in the last moments of the last days.
JESUS Christ is coming...
Be prepared! Live Prepared.

Myopic maggot
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by maticar: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
yep
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by maticar: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
rajiedreez:
Why only in the USA
research, learn

school children sighted 'aliens' in zimbabwe 1994.

they all had similar drawings when police interviewed them

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Tetrahedron: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
The first comment and the comment by righteousness are 100 💯 correct

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by SLOVFO(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Nothing more nothing less.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
IOXOI:

but they allow blurry image

Some allow nothing grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) / US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel / Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.