Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) (43988 Views)

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Meteor Lights Up The Night Sky Over Oklahoma USA (pics, Video) / Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by otomatic(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nonsense.
Something you can video and monetize on YouTube.
If you don't have videos of the aliens in your yard, you are not serious.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by yahoodetector: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ok...now I am beginning to believe what my neighbor and a vigilante guy said about some very tall beings whom they saw around 11:00pm in December 2021 close to a mast in our area.

According to them, they said there was an object emitting very strong lights the size of an SUV that was suspended in the air close to the mast and that because of the very bright light, they couldn't really make out the figures of beings they saw but they knew they were very tall and we'll built (the woman described the guy as "dimkpa" which is in Igbo a tall well built man).

We were thinking they were both bunkers until some other nearby residents who were awake at the time confirmed that from their houses, they could see the radiation of the light as it illuminated in houses all around there and felt it was from the mast or a stationary big vehicle.

They both said that the creatures seemed to get into the suspended object which whisked into the sky very fast with a low humming sound.

Funny enough, after that encounter, the next morning, that very mast started misbehaving with zero network until the engineers in charge of it came and changed almost all those plastic like stuffs and other parts of it.

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Jakumo(m): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
yahoodetector:
Ok...now I am beginning to believe what my neighbor and a vigilante guy said about some very tall beings whom they saw around 11:00pm in December 2021 close to a mast in our area.

According to them, they said there was an object emitting very strong lights the size of an SUV that was suspended in the air close to the mast and that because of the very bright light, they couldn't really make out the figures of beings they saw but they knew they were very tall and we'll built (the woman described the guy as "dimkpa" which is in Igbo a tall well built man).

We were thinking they were both bunkers until some other nearby residents who were awake at the time confirmed that from their houses, they could see the radiation of the light as it illuminated in houses all around there and felt it was from the mast or a stationary big vehicle.

They both said that the creatures seemed to get into the suspended object which whisked into the sky very fast with a low humming sound.

Funny enough, after that encounter, the next morning, that very mast started misbehaving with zero network until the engineers in charge of it came and changed almost all those plastic like stuffs and other parts of it.

This is absolutely fascinating to hear about. UFOs travel thousands of miles per minute, so they can cross oceans to all continents almost instantaneously. There is no valid reason to presume that there are none in Africa because they can be anywhere at any time due to their casual defiance of mankind's laws of physics.

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by toprealman: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lol, a country with camera everywhere cannot show a clip of the aliens but choos to record an innocent shooting star.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by twosquare(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
I believe they actually do visit Africa. Just that how many of us take things serious in this part of the world?

How many people know about UFOs, if they don't attribute it to something spiritual...and when last have we watched the night sky? Only to get inside and watch TV...compare this to the 90s.

So, that's just it bro.

Na person wey belleful dey think UFO...not person wey dey think fuel subsidy and no see food chop.

Jakumo:

This is absolutely fascinating to hear about. UFOs travel thousands of miles per minute, so they can cross oceans to all continents almost instantaneously. There is no valid reason to presume that there are none in Africa because they can be anywhere at any time due to their casual defiance of mankind's laws of physics.

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by mario2k(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
are you saying Rapture was caused by UFO

STOP ASKING USELESS QUESTIONS,THIS THING ARE REAL AND THEY ARE HERE.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by mario2k(m): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
[quote author=SangoOlukosoOba post=123688425]Lots of military bases in Nevada, so I strongly believe it’s a military program test.

KEEP BELIEVING IN YOUR MILITARY PROGRAM TILL YOU MEET THIS THINGS ONE ON ONE. DONT YOU KNOW ITS TIME AND THESE THINGS ARE HERE?
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by korede181: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
why be say na only America UFO dey visit?
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by ccollins(m): 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
nairalanda1:

Erm...

1.A lot of humans do not believe in 'god'

2.Then again, assuming there are other sentient beings in the universe, at the end, religious people would just say that if god can create life on Planet Earth, it does not stop him or her or it from creating life on other planets.

3.Indeed some religons (eg Mormons and Scientologists) believe that there is life on other planets.
you better give your life to Jesus Christ completely and stop playing and making vain theories and knowledge important. You should bear it in mind that heaven and hell is real. The only way to heaven(God’s kingdom) is to sincerely repent of your sins and disobedience and surrender to Jesus Christ the Son of the living God. Choose whom you will serve. Follow Jesus Christ with your whole heart and trust God. You will never regret that decision for the rest of your life

Joshua 24:15
... choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

2 Likes

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by juman(m): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nothing like UFO.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by rajiedreez: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
maticar:

research, learn

school children sighted 'aliens' in zimbabwe 1994.

they all had similar drawings when police interviewed them

No vex sir, you too research and read also to know the proportion of UFO 🛸 sightings in the USA compared to the rest of the world. Since you're a researcher read to know that the USA claims to have far more sightings compared to the rest of the world.

Back to my question, is it only USA.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Jakumo(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
twosquare:
I believe they actually do visit Africa. Just that how many of us take things serious in this part of the world?

How many people know about UFOs, if they don't attribute it to something spiritual...and when last have we watched the night sky? Only to get inside and watch TV...compare this to the 90s.

So, that's just it bro.

Na person wey belleful dey think UFO...not person wey dey think fuel subsidy and no see food chop.

This is a very true observation. Poverty, deprivation, and hunger narrow the scope of thinking, curiosity, and observation until peoples' perception of the world around them reduces down to narrow tunnel vision fixated on food and nothing else.

If a gigantic UFO mothership were to actually descend and land in a national stadium and Nigerians were invited to witness the spectacle for free, my speculation is that easily 90% of the population would refuse to go there unless they were paid cash upfront for the effort involved.

2 Likes

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Maybe d will come spicy things up smiley
I'll like to fvck an alien hotti 🔥
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
That's creepy. “UFOs”, “aliens” ... these are euphemisms for demons. #fact.
demons de fly craft wey de crash abi? Be deceiving yourself in your closed mind.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by uunwanaobong3: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Why is it only America that ufo appears....... Story for the gods and children?
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by twosquare(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jakumo:

This is a very true observation. Poverty, deprivation, and hunger narrow the scope of thinking, curiosity, and observation until peoples' perception of the world around them reduces down to narrow tunnel vision fixated on food and nothing else.

If a gigantic UFO mothership were to actually descend and land in a national stadium and Nigerians were invited to witness the spectacle for free, my speculation is that easily 90% of the population would refuse to go there unless they were paid cash upfront for the effort involved.
grin grin grin
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by brosom(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
presidentBAT:
UFO are very real ....
Guys , All those Alien and Sci Fi Movies you watch are actually preparing Mankind for what is going to happen in the nearest future .... This is just the beginning
I believe u and I've known this for a very long time..

Indirectly they re passing messages to us in the name of SciFi/Alien movies, but in the real sense it's a message.

Though we might not be here to witness it, but it's bound to happen if it's not happening already in the way we don't know
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by JOemmy(m): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
They should stop all these illusions of Aliens and UFOs

Nothing like any illusion here I have a friend who has personally seen a UFO at night here in nigeria when he was in a boarding school in niger state.

2 Likes

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
The big question should be , why UFOS always landcrash only in America and no other place

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Trizyd(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
damosky12:
Angels? Yes.

Supernatural beings making themselves visible? Yes.

Aliens? No

No such thing as alien... Every being on earth is not an alien to earth...

True, there are no extra terrestrial beings, earth is the only planet that can support terrestrial beings. But you can manifest to the terrestrial through many means, they are just manifesting terrestrially. And they posses good, powerful, advance old and hidden knowledge and technology.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by fijiano202(m): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
rajiedreez:
Why only in the USA
same question on my mind .. why only America

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by fijiano202(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
JOemmy:

Nothing like any illusion here I have a friend who has personally seen a UFO at night here in nigeria when he was in a boarding school in niger state.
na all these fallen angels joor and creatures
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by djkaneo(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Righteousness2:
Ufo sightings here and there.
Even in the movies, it is now UFOs Sighthings here and there.

The world and it's inhabitants are being prepped and primed For something.
I Believe it is going to be the Strong Delusion that will be used to explain the sudden Disappearance of people all over the world

We are living in the last moments of the last days.
JESUS Christ is coming...
Be prepared! Live Prepared.

So according to you, those people know when God will come to take his people?
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Smartikc(m): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
I have always believed dey exist ,dey do,we just don't just know dey do😊
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
IOXOI:
In this current age and time when Phone camera are something else nobody has been able to produce HD quality pix of UFO/ Alien WHY

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the core question!
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
rajiedreez:
Why only in the USA

They have so much secret programs that people misinterprete

1 Like

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:18am On Jun 11, 2023
IOXOI:
In this current age and time when Phone camera are something else nobody has been able to produce HD quality pix of UFO/ Alien

WHY

Follow the news! A police camera picked up its movement when descending, but was far off.

Now, it’s guaranteed that something moved in the sky that hour because it got camera footages. The question now is that, was it aliens or a military program test.

I don’t believe in alien, Nevada is known for a lot of secret military programmes, and strongly believe it’s one of such.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by caye(m): 1:47am On Jun 11, 2023
IOXOI:
In this current age and time when Phone camera are something else nobody has been able to produce HD quality pix of UFO/ Alien

WHY

While I believe that it is statistically impossible for only humans to be the only intelligent life force in a vast universe filled with billions of planets, I think some bullshitting is also being done on purpose by the elites in America.

Maybe to distract from the big war coming soon.
Maybe.
I think it is a distraction.

So, none of those ppl could record it?

Right. I believe them o.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by ShaqFu: 6:18am On Jun 11, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oli6Q6y14W8

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12175109/Las-Vegas-police-officers-bodycam-captures-UFO-night-sky.html
WHoever made that call was way too calm. One won't see 'aliens' strolling in their backyard and be that calm.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by juman(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2023
Why non of them record it?
This is 2023 where everybody has video recorder in their phones.

UFO is big lies.

Its not only human in the earth.
Jinns also living with us. They live their own lives. Normally they dont disturb us.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by michelz: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2023
ivolt:
They are likely military tests, asteroid debris or spy crafts.
Nothing like UFO.
The only time Americans forget to use their phone camera is when they allegedly sight an alien.
Isn't that strange.
You logically think an alien civilization sophisticated enough to travel millions of light years to earth won't have the technology that can prevent your local cameras from capturing them?
Think again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes / Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.