Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement (11939 Views)

Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah / Suspension: No Regret Backing APC In Ebonyi, Says Anyim Pius Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by AutoConsult: 8:06am On Jun 10, 2023
That won't stop him from voting for his choiced candidate.
Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by Maxikenna: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2023
Do you know you can make money in dollars by simply uploading football videos on YouTube and earn money while you SLEEP? (It takes only 10 minutes daily) let me teach you everything you need to know. See my WhatsApp in bio. I charge 1k only (No extra charges)
Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by Pabloma: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2023
chokekachy:
WHAT AGUOCHA SAID:

In an interview on Channels TV Sunrise Daily, Obi Aguocha (LP Rep Member-Elect for Umuahia North/Umuahia South/Ikwuano Federal Constituency) had backed the APC Zoning arrangement.

We have had several candidates for speakership come to us but I prefer to go with him (Tajudeen Abbas). He is the one that I believe would bring about intellectual content to the Federal house."

โ€œIn this day and age of Peter Obi, Nigerians are yearning for good governance, Nigerians are yearning for something that is different. If by what we see by APC, he (Abbas Tajudeen) stands tall above every other person running in APC.โ€

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/06/08/nass-leadership-lp-member-elect-backs-apc-zoning-deal/amp/

Labour Party reacts:

Undemocratic political party!!!!....
Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by unitysheart(m): 8:08am On Jun 10, 2023
Not good
Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by shimolv: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2023
Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by Pabloma: 8:12am On Jun 10, 2023
chokekachy:
WHAT AGUOCHA SAID:

In an interview on Channels TV Sunrise Daily, Obi Aguocha (LP Rep Member-Elect for Umuahia North/Umuahia South/Ikwuano Federal Constituency) had backed the APC Zoning arrangement.

We have had several candidates for speakership come to us but I prefer to go with him (Tajudeen Abbas). He is the one that I believe would bring about intellectual content to the Federal house."

โ€œIn this day and age of Peter Obi, Nigerians are yearning for good governance, Nigerians are yearning for something that is different. If by what we see by APC, he (Abbas Tajudeen) stands tall above every other person running in APC.โ€

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/06/08/nass-leadership-lp-member-elect-backs-apc-zoning-deal/amp/

Labour Party reacts:

Dot thinking!!!!!!
Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by Confirmedzombie: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The party is saying that they deserve the right to speak for themselves as individuals but not to speak for the party

Get the difference

Then why demand for Appology ?
Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by FuckOsuPigs: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The party is saying that they deserve the right to speak for themselves as individuals but not to speak for the party

Get the difference

Why is the party now asking for apologies from the lawmakers? The lawmakers never said they were speaking doe the party.

1 Like

Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by BATified2023: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Keep crying
imagine your reply to an important discussion

It shows d level of your iq

2 Likes

Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by ogascomax: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2023
Aonkuuse:
Labour Party is so undemocratic in everything they do, someone cannot praise someone from another party even if the person has done something good?? They had good governance at heart in the first place?. If they were allowed to rule, Nigerians from other parties will become their enemies be that.

Sentiment won't kill you. Why will you be praising someone you are in competition with. You need to explore every avenue to castigate them especially in areas obvious enough. Lp will have to contest in future election, then praising them will amount to defeat. Also remember what you say today may hunt you in the future. You need wisdom to speak for your opponent which I have not seen yet with those talking about their opponent.

1 Like

Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by SLOVFO(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2023
Segzy19:
LP is still sleeping. By the time they wake from their slumber, all their legislators would have moved to APC....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Quote me when it happens soon...

And to whose detriment? Most LP legislators where elected by the Obedients inorder to make a break with the old establishment. If those legislators chooses to be foolish and align openly with APC(the old establishment) you will be sure that they won't survive the next election cycle.

1 Like

Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by BrownSugq: 8:26am On Jun 10, 2023
Aonkuuse:
Labour Party is so undemocratic in everything they do, someone cannot praise someone from another party even if the person has done something good?? They had good governance at heart in the first place?. If they were allowed to rule, Nigerians from other parties will become their enemies be that.
You be fowl

1 Like

Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by Tflex01: 8:26am On Jun 10, 2023
broadman20:

Please shut up there abeg,

How old are you?

Can you please show us what APC law makers from South West were saying about national assembly leadership in 2014 during Jonathan presidency?

I hate Hypocrisy at all levels.

I thought you all were lying to the gullibles that the LP guys are different and are Saints? grin

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by Fearyourcreator: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Keep crying
Hypocrites
Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Get the difference
they're inconsequential u expect LP guys in nass to go solo abi... It's either they align to PDP or APC or de ll Live in isolation in nass... Without LP guys vote in nass tins ll happen the chiding is Very childish

1 Like

Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by frugal(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Labour Party is giving the effective opposition the PDP has willfully given up on. This is what you need in a democratic setting. You need to light fire up your opposition's arse, else they get too comfortable. Besides, nobody should be siding with a party of riggers and election thieves.

1 Like

Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2023
ogascomax:

Sentiment won't kill you. Why will you be praising someone you are in competition with. You need to explore every avenue to castigate them especially in areas obvious enough. Lp will have to contest in future election, then praising them will amount to defeat. Also remember what you say today may hunt you in the future. You need wisdom to speak for your opponent which I have not seen yet with those talking about their opponent.
u guys are really naive what's LP number to be competing with APC... They don't even have up to 20 percent in nass just Abia State they have gorvenor yet u think they're a competition... So what do we call PDP... U better wake up and face reality...
Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by tinsel: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2023
Labor party should allow governance. The election is over. They are becoming irritating.

1 Like

Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by David160(m): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Get the difference

Most Apc supporters can't read.

1 Like

Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by porthouse7(f): 9:08am On Jun 10, 2023
This party to small to be giving directives to elected members, once they are in the chamber's they are naturally bigger than the party and can decamp, for now Otti own LP political powers and he will grab it when the time is right
Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by broadman20: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2023
Tflex01:

I thought you all were lying to the gullibles that the LP guys are different and are Saints? grin

cheesy

I thought you said it's politics, so you are a Hypocrite?
Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by Inosky(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2023
Loyalty to the party that gave you mandate is paramount, got you elected from no where.
Not the peanut and promises the APC who stole your presidential candidate's mandate gave you.
A man (Peter Obi) on whose integrity, you were elected, respect his stands, learn from him, he doesn't talk much or support thรฏeves. Until, court determines the case, you should not align with the thรฏeves.
Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by BvCc6gh: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2023
Earn O'clock with Proofs attached.!!!
I would also give you a Gay hookup update and Formats as bonus to aid fast cashout wink

Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by Boldkrammy: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Being educated is a deep thing greater thing than passing through a school.

If LP does not exnorate itself from these remarks, though not bad remarks, you lots would still start the propaganda of " Labour Party now working for APC. LP is an entity and individuals in LP have rights to freedom of speech so long LP as an entity is not brought into it.

1 Like

Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by ttobizz(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2023
Aonkuuse:
So were the two members speaking for the party?? What's wrong with them expressing how they feel about someone?? Or they lost their right of expression the moment they joined Labour Party?? Or they became Zombies that Labour Party most direct them on what they will say or do??

My friend keep quit and be truthful to yourself for one. The law makers were elected under the LP platform and as such they must abide by whatever decision is reached by the party. Besides, the so called Tajudeen is a product of party supremacy, so what's wrong in the LP exercising supreme rights on its member elect.
At times like this, silence is the best option for the LP elect, while they watch, learn and understand the game.

1 Like

Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by Aonkuuse(m): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2023
What are you even saying
broadman20:

Please shut up there abeg,

How old are you?

Can you please show us what APC law makers from South West were saying about national assembly leadership in 2014 during Jonathan presidency?

I hate Hypocrisy at all levels.
Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by berbs112(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
I thought they can freely express their thoughts... Which kind thing be this? Are they slaves?

As I dey look am the newly elected LP reps fit jump ship oo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Ebows are intolerant and extremist by nature. Ebows and extremism like benson and hedges

Great point!
Re: Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement by fx45(m): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
ybalogs:
Watchout soon,Agoucha will be in APC.
It can NEVER happen! Don't make categorical statements about people you don't know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports / Aregbesola Bags Businessday Award Of Excellence In Service As Interior Minister / The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.