Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Batists Insult Obidients As Emefiele Gets Arrested After 8 Years With APC Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Batists Insult Obidients As Emefiele Gets Arrested After 8 Years With APC Govt (570 Views)

Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / Anxiety As Emefiele Misses Buhari’s Deadline To Return To Office / Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batists Insult Obidients As Emefiele Gets Arrested After 8 Years With APC Govt by copyrites: 5:36am On Jun 10, 2023
Who do una this thing? Emefiele and his APC government robbed you people for 8 solid years and you guys have, as always, turned against Obidients..

Why are you Nigerians so unbelievable?? Obidients have literally been consistent even before the Buhari government but you guys covered for Emefiele and his sins for 8 years under Buhari.

Now BAT has succesfully arrested Emefiele for trying to work against him during the elections. Emefiele's arrest wasn't about you people. LOL. It's a political revenge mission that started way back. DSS tried to arrest him before now but Buhari prevented that from happening. This fight has never been about you.

4 Likes

Re: Batists Insult Obidients As Emefiele Gets Arrested After 8 Years With APC Govt by iammo(m): 5:50am On Jun 10, 2023
cool

Attention seeking, and inferiority complex

Abeg did anybody even talk about Obi or his minions?!

Everywhere has been agog with Emefiele exit, nobody cares about irrelevant Obi

Whether revenge or vendetta he has been suspended and would be charged to court soon

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Batists Insult Obidients As Emefiele Gets Arrested After 8 Years With APC Govt by Odibembem: 6:40am On Jun 10, 2023
copyrites:

Who do una this thing? Emefiele and his APC government robbed you people for 8 solid years and you guys have, as always, turned against Obidients..

Why are you Nigerians so unbelievable?? Obidients have literally been consistent even before the Buhari government but you guys covered for Emefiele and his sins for 8 years under Buhari.

Now BAT has succesfully arrested Emefiele for trying to work against him during the elections. Emefiele's arrest wasn't about you people. LOL. It's a political revenge mission that started way back. DSS tried to arrest him before now but Buhari prevented that from happening. This fight has never been about you.

U guys think too much of Obi. He is d last man in d mind of Batists right now. We are thinking of how to sanitize d CBN and achieve single stable exchange rate, d man to be appointed CBN governor to achieve that, d next Senate President and Speaker, next NSA, Inspector General of Police, Service Chiefs, not an obscure Obi who all he knows about is lying statistics about Bangladesh, Malaysia and China. By the way didn't Obi and his Obidients celebrate Emefiele and his evil cash confiscation policy? Now it's pay time for u guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Batists Insult Obidients As Emefiele Gets Arrested After 8 Years With APC Govt by copyrites: 6:58am On Jun 10, 2023
Odibembem:

U guys think too much of Obi. He is d last man in d mind of Batists right now. We are thinking of how to sanitize d CBN and achieve single stable exchange rate, d man to be appointed CBN governor to achieve that, d next Senate President and Speaker, next NSA, Inspector General of Police, Service Chiefs, not an obscure Obi who all he knows about is lying statistics about Bangladesh, Malaysia and China. By the way didn't Obi and his Obidients celebrate Emefiele and his evil cash confiscation policy? Now it's pay time for u guys

I did not mention Obi in my post. You did. This thread is not about him, has nothing to do with him but you somehow brought him into a conversation because of your obsession.

6 Likes

Re: Batists Insult Obidients As Emefiele Gets Arrested After 8 Years With APC Govt by DatNiggaDaz: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2023
copyrites:

I did not mention Obi in my post. You did. This thread is not about him, has nothing to do with him but you somehow brought him into a conversation because of your obsession.

No be juju be dat. They left the Protagonist darling fulani Master daddy Buhari chilling in daura after supporting & defending all his failed , corrupt, killing policies in the 8 yrs of his maladministration to attack APC Emefiele, attack PO & Obidients grin grin

They are always afraid of Buhari. It is a case of servitude that exists in that religilon & accepted for a superior muslim Master not to be questioned by his lower muslim subjects.

The maladministration of the country had nothing to do with Emiefele but Buhari who used his superior muslim fulani "administrators" in all sectors of the ministries, insecurity Outfits to destroy the economy & security of Nigeria. Hell yeah, the supporters even defended his nepotism & bigotry with comments like ' even if Buhari appoints only muslim fulani , they are the only people Buhari trust " " he can appoint all his family members if they are " qualified" for the job. "Buhari can only work with people he feels comfortable with"

See where all those tribalistic, religious considerations have landed the country. It is Emiefele to be blamed now grin
Emiefele is a Christian. The MU-MU stolen mandate according to hell rufian is here to persecute Christian. I wonder what Christians are thinking. If you are one of the few Christians who assumed position underr Buhari, the MU-MU ticket will come for you because of your faith

The 8yrs suffering of Nigerians under APC Buhari have suddenly become the fault of one Christian from the south Emiefele grin grin If this is not servitude, cowardice, then i don't know what to call it.

3 Likes

Re: Batists Insult Obidients As Emefiele Gets Arrested After 8 Years With APC Govt by inoki247: 7:10am On Jun 10, 2023
You people don open more than Two thread now why he shouldn't be sacked that the Presidency's doesn't have the right to do so.....

I even saw one telling us his been victimized cause his Igbo...

You people will see clueless someone nd still try to justify his own cluelessness just because you support the person You guys don't really love Nigeria just that you hate whoever is dishing out the bad Policy's....

When Jonathan was removing Sanusi did you see Northerners crying up nd down like a baby or opening thread up nd down....

2 Likes

Re: Batists Insult Obidients As Emefiele Gets Arrested After 8 Years With APC Govt by Odibembem: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2023
copyrites:

Maybe you forgot the heading nofbyour post. You brought Obidients into Emiefele's saga and Obidients is about Obi. No Obi, no Obidients. BTW I was in Onitsha yesterday, d flagship of Anambra state, the road to Main Market and all around it was like a piggery, so dirty and not fit for a decent human to live or work. I tried to see any indication of10 yrs legacy of Peter Obi beyond d filth. It just made me realize how wicked and evil Obidients are, to wish Peter Obi on Nigeria. I can forgive Ibos who voted out of tribal sentiments but to others who knows d man has zero legacy besides d squalor and filth of Anambra to wish Peter Obi on Nigeria, a clueless man that specialize in lying with fake Malaysia and Bangladesh statistics who doesn't have d capacity to be an SA under Asiwaju, may God forgive u all for the evil u wished Nigeria which thank God we jumped

1 Like

Re: Batists Insult Obidients As Emefiele Gets Arrested After 8 Years With APC Govt by Scream(m): 7:40am On Jun 10, 2023
Emefiele is not an obidient...he was a pencil in the hand of the oppressors we want to booth out. That bat people lack common sense, how can you think that whatever you do to one of the presidential aspirants in your party would affect us? We obidients just believe in justice and fairness, arrest his boss too or the then CIC for negligence...or for aiding and abetting.
Re: Batists Insult Obidients As Emefiele Gets Arrested After 8 Years With APC Govt by omenka(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2023
copyrites:

The same Emefiele who became a hero to Obidients because they believe his policies were targeted at PBAT with the intention of sabotaging his chances at the polls?

Obidients and Obi supported the policy, and even praised Buhari for it. Comments like "I'm really beginning to like this Buhari" littered cyberspace on the run-up to the general election. Y'all alleged the "bullion can has been rendered useless", etc.

I bet when Obidients were doing this, they forgot both Emefiele and Buhari exist under the APC government.

So it is well within the limits of logic for anyone to troll you people over Emefiele's fall. Accept it and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Batists Insult Obidients As Emefiele Gets Arrested After 8 Years With APC Govt by DesChyko: 8:04am On Jun 10, 2023
Odibembem:

U guys think too much of Obi. He is d last man in d mind of Batists right now.

I don't know the location of the rock you're living under, but it's damn dark in there.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Convoy: History Of Waste-Life Pension & 10% Illegal Lagos Tax Revenue / MC Oluomo Empowers Lagos Drivers With Free Working Tools / 4 Reasons Simon Ekpa Refuses To Stop Sit At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.