Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

How To Process Odourless Beans Flour For Sell - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Process Odourless Beans Flour For Sell (217 Views)

How To Process The Ptad Online Verification / Learn the business of Unripe Plantain and Cassava Flour for Swallow / Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Job Recruitment (15 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Process Odourless Beans Flour For Sell by Sabibizness: 5:37am On Jun 10, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/khV1gx9wlyw?feature=share
This short video shows you the best specie of beans to use when processing beans flour you want to sell and guess what my sister, beans flour business is good business because those that want to japa will not want to miss akara or Moi-Moi over there so they will be needing your beans flour.

Busy mom's, will need your beans flour for akara or Moi-Moi because no time to wash beans.

I have loads of business ideas in my channel. Kindly subscribe to get notification anytime I post a new business idea.
God bless u

2 Likes

Re: How To Process Odourless Beans Flour For Sell by Sabibizness: 6:49am On Jun 10, 2023
Good morning fams
Re: How To Process Odourless Beans Flour For Sell by Sabibizness: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2023
Good morning fams smiley
Re: How To Process Odourless Beans Flour For Sell by Sabibizness: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
wink wink smiley
Re: How To Process Odourless Beans Flour For Sell by Sabibizness: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
Start a business today

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Electronics And Power Vs Instrumentation And Control / Domestic Assistant/nanny Need / Website Developer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.