Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

The Importance Of Google My Business For Local SEO Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Importance Of Google My Business For Local SEO Success (279 Views)

Google To Shutdown Google My Business Website Platform. / Weaker Naira Drives Up Foreign Demand For Local Products / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Importance Of Google My Business For Local SEO Success by BeehiveDS(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2023
Businesses, both large and small, need to have a presence on the internet to stay competitive in today's digital age. One of the most important tools for local SEO success is Google My Business. This free tool from Google allows businesses to manage their online presence across all Google platforms, including search and maps. In this article, we will explore the importance of Google My Business for local SEO success and the benefits it provides for businesses.

What is Google My Business?
Google My Business is a free tool that lets businesses manage their online presence across Google, including search and maps. It allows businesses to create and manage their Google listing, which includes their business name, address, phone number, and website. This information is used by Google to help people find local businesses when they search for products or services online.

Benefits of Google My Business
There are several benefits that Google My Business provides for businesses:

Increased Visibility
By creating a Google My Business listing, businesses can increase their visibility in search results. When someone searches for a product or service that a business offers, their Google listing will appear in the search results, along with a map of their location. This makes it easier for people to find and contact the business.

Improved Search Rankings
Google My Business is an important factor in local SEO. When a business creates a listing, it signals to Google that they are a legitimate business and can help improve their search rankings. It also provides Google with information about the business, such as their location and business hours, which can help improve their ranking in local search results.

Increased Trust and Credibility
Having a Google My Business listing can also increase a business's trust and credibility. When people see that a business has a verified listing on Google, it gives them confidence that the business is legitimate and trustworthy. It also provides them with important information about the business, such as their location and contact information.

Engage with Customers
Google My Business also provides businesses with the ability to engage with customers. Businesses can respond to customer reviews, answer questions, and post updates about their business. This can help build relationships with customers and improve their overall experience with the business.

Conclusion
In summary, Google My Business is a powerful tool for local SEO success. By creating a listing, businesses can increase their visibility, improve their search rankings, build trust and credibility, and engage with customers. If you haven't already created a Google My Business listing for your business, now is the time to do so!

https://beehivedigitalservices.com/blog-post/29

1 Share

Re: The Importance Of Google My Business For Local SEO Success by BeehiveDS(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
You need an expert
BeehiveDS:
Businesses, both large and small, need to have a presence on the internet to stay competitive in today's digital age. One of the most important tools for local SEO success is Google My Business. This free tool from Google allows businesses to manage their online presence across all Google platforms, including search and maps. In this article, we will explore the importance of Google My Business for local SEO success and the benefits it provides for businesses.

What is Google My Business?
Google My Business is a free tool that lets businesses manage their online presence across Google, including search and maps. It allows businesses to create and manage their Google listing, which includes their business name, address, phone number, and website. This information is used by Google to help people find local businesses when they search for products or services online.

Benefits of Google My Business
There are several benefits that Google My Business provides for businesses:

Increased Visibility
By creating a Google My Business listing, businesses can increase their visibility in search results. When someone searches for a product or service that a business offers, their Google listing will appear in the search results, along with a map of their location. This makes it easier for people to find and contact the business.

Improved Search Rankings
Google My Business is an important factor in local SEO. When a business creates a listing, it signals to Google that they are a legitimate business and can help improve their search rankings. It also provides Google with information about the business, such as their location and business hours, which can help improve their ranking in local search results.

Increased Trust and Credibility
Having a Google My Business listing can also increase a business's trust and credibility. When people see that a business has a verified listing on Google, it gives them confidence that the business is legitimate and trustworthy. It also provides them with important information about the business, such as their location and contact information.

Engage with Customers
Google My Business also provides businesses with the ability to engage with customers. Businesses can respond to customer reviews, answer questions, and post updates about their business. This can help build relationships with customers and improve their overall experience with the business.

Conclusion
In summary, Google My Business is a powerful tool for local SEO success. By creating a listing, businesses can increase their visibility, improve their search rankings, build trust and credibility, and engage with customers. If you haven't already created a Google My Business listing for your business, now is the time to do so!

https://beehivedigitalservices.com/blog-post/29
Re: The Importance Of Google My Business For Local SEO Success by Jaxx123: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
People KNOW Google But don't NO your shop or office. Put that business on Google now 100% Automatic!

🚀 Unlock the potential of your business by letting our licensed agency open your Google My Business account and get you listed. 📍

You pour your heart and soul into your business, but it's time to break free from the limits of social media. Imagine this: someone searches for a local product on Google, and your business doesn't show up. 😱

Take control of your online presence by updating your product information. For instance, if you're a book seller in Ikeja, get your business on Google, and be the top result when someone searches for it. 📚📍

Don't let potential clients slip through the cracks. Whether you're selling palm oil, books, school services, or providing consulting, Google values your local business. 🌐🔍

Don't wait any longer – get your business listed on Google today! 🌟

For assistance with your Google listing, reach out to us:
📞 Phone: +2348152469749
📧 Email: olurantiprofile@gmail.com 📩

Watch our video to see how the magic happens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FOn099JOxQ?si=NRP-30JpXThZHbIN

©Webhouse Lab Solution

(1) (Reply)

How Come Nobody Knew There Is So Much Money In This Business / Get A Free Samsung A53 For Free / Why I Bought An Expired Domain For 56,974 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.