Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) (3606 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) / Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2023
LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video)

Could this be a mere coincidence or another stark reminder of Sodom and Gomorrah?

Video:

https://youtube.com/shorts/V4bRSQqv5p4?si=pQ51o85gp0iIsZE8

https://www.snopes.com/news/2023/06/07/church-lightning-burn-lgbtq/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jun/3/160-year-old-church-280-year-old-massachusetts-con/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2023
I believe it was a strong warning from God, because as I have warned severally both here and elsewhere, the abomination of homosexuality is one that God wouldn't be patient enough to wait for the end of the world to take action. He would end the world immediately if such becomes the norm in it, so one of the fastest ways to hasten the end of the world is to normalize the abominable act of homosexuality in the world.

https://www.nairaland.com/7208614/homosexuality-one-fastest-ways-get

Even the church leader out of apprehension had to immediately start pacifying the hearts of the members, telling them that he doesn't think it was God that sent the fire to suggest that there was indeed palpable fear among them it was a consequence of the church's pro-LGBTQ+ stance, as it drew some similarity with what happened in Sodom and Gomorrah.

Thank God no lives were lost in this case though, but I hope the warning was not ignored or taken for granted, because usually when that happens, it means something worse was imminent since the purpose it was sent wasn't achieved.

A word is enough for the wise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by falcon01: 8:01am On Jun 10, 2023
The Lord is sending a message to y'all doing butt stuff

6 Likes

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by TemplarLandry: 8:01am On Jun 10, 2023
The destruction of Sodom and Gomorah comes to mind. Hope the Archbishop of Canterbury and other homosexuality crusaders see this.

11 Likes

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by Kingosytex(m): 8:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Even Prophet Elijah prayed and fire from above consumed the offerings they brought before the Most High God.
There's nothing God can't do.
Freedom breeds a kind of stupidity and natural imbalance and this LGBT nonsense is one of them.
How on earth does someone have sexual affections and feelings for the same gender?
Does it mean that the Bible read by these churches are different from the ones we've got here?
Don't they see where the Bible condemns such act?
Wokeness has completely finished American.

7 Likes

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by Bossly: 8:01am On Jun 10, 2023
This is NOT a church.
It's more like a degenerate club.

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2023
You mean God had to strike his own just to pass a message? πŸ€”πŸ€£
Which Kain God be that?
Omo, dem suppose study some people mumuism. Grade dey! 😁
This was the same way some sheeps tagged the flood in Brazil God's anger and message.

There are many natural explanations for why a church/building would be struck by lightning. It may have been struck because it was taller than the other buildings around it, or because it was made of metal, or it was probably in an area where there was a high concentration of lightning strikes. Is this not basic sense? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

There have been lighting every now and then, why will a normal person with Working brain cherry pick this, and tag it as God's message? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

7 Likes

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
You mean God had to strike his own people to pass a message? πŸ€”πŸ€£
This was the sort of abominations the former inhabitants of the land of Israel committed that made God drive them out, and God warned His own people, Israel, if they committed the abominations of the land former Inga, He would also drive them out as He did to them. Leviticus 18:23-30

And He did just that when they commited the same abominations in His sight, so even the people of God would not be spared. 2 Chronicles 36:14-21
Wagwanbrethren:

What a d:mb God! 🀣
Why would he destroy them for something he knew they would do right from onset! πŸ€£πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Well... God has every right to do whatever He wants with His creation don't you think, so if His creation chooses to do things that were abominable to their Creator, despite receiving several warnings from Him to desist from that, they have nothing to complain about if their Creator consequently regrets ever making them and decide they're not worth the stress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2023
grin

I just always love it when GOD decides to stop cases of human madness… it always look natural for the wise to understand while the fools call it, "Natural Phenomenon"!

Look at that!

No fuel, no matches/lighters needed!

Just a lightning and everything goes extinct!!!
grin grin grin

GOD is passing a message to the world that abomination is abomination, and perversion, perversion. No matter how much you try to paint it white, it's still what it is.

Somebody shout Alleluia!!!
grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2023
Tinubu be ready
Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
This was the sort of abominations the former inhabitants of the land of Israel committed that made God drive them out, and God warned His own people, Israel, if they committed the abominations of the land former Inga, He would also drive them out as He did to them. Leviticus 18:23-30

And He did just that when they commited the same abominations in His sight, so even the people of God would not be spared. 2 Chronicles 36:14-21
What a d:mb God! 🀣
Why would he destroy them for something he knew they would do right from onset! πŸ€£πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by Tallesty1(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
What were the chances of a church building getting struck by lightning and getting completely burnt down to the ground, let alone the chances of that church being a pro-gay church?

Even the church leader out of apprehension and guilty conscience had to immediately start pacifying the hearts of the members, telling them that he doesn't think it was God that sent the fire to suggest that there was indeed a palpable fear among them it was a consequence of the church's pro-LGBTQ+ stance, as it draws some similarity with what happened in Sodom and Gomorrah.

I believe it was a strong warning from God, because as I have warned severally here both here and elsewhere, the abomination of homosexuality is one that God wouldn't be patient enough to wait for the end of the world to take action. He would end the world immediately if such becomes the norm in it, so one of the fastest ways to hasten the end of the world is to normalize the act of homosexuality in the world.

https://www.nairaland.com/7208614/homosexuality-one-fastest-ways-get

Thank God no lives were lost in this case though, but I hope the warning is not ignored and taken for granted, because usually when that happens, it means something worse is imminent since the purpose it was sent was not achieved.

A word is enough for the wise.
Lightning strikes whatever it sees bro. Even Jesus was touched once

6 Likes

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by MatrixReloaded: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2023
God is the greatest. I keep wondering why you go dey worship man made gods..
Look up into the cloud ☁️ and remember that you are a pencil in the eyes of the creator of heaven and earth 🌎

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by Jackanda1(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2023
God always give people time to repent. I believe this is a warning.

4 Likes

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

And He did just that when they commited the same abominations in His sight, so even the people of God would not be spared. 2 Chronicles 36:14-21Well... God has every right to do whatever He wants with His creation don't you think, so if His creation chooses to do things that were abominable to their Creator, despite receiving several warnings from Him to desist from that, they have nothing to complain about if their Creator consequently regrets ever making them and decide they're not worth the stress.
Why don't you quote me directly na! 🀣
Answer my question. Why will he strike them for doing something he know was going to happen from onset?
Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Why don't you quote me directly na! 🀣
Answer my question. Why will he strike them for doing something he know was going to happen from onset?
Don't worry about what God decides to do with His own creation.

Create yours and then you can worry about what you chose to do with them.
Wagwanbrethren:

Then you don't have to worry about what people do with their sex life or sexuality.

Face your God, and shut up!
I would have just done that if they were created by you, but sadly you ain't created nothing yet, so please kindly hold your peace until you've done that. Selah.

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

Create yours and then you can worry about what you chose to do with them.
Then you don't have to worry about what people do with their sex life or sexuality.

Face your God, and shut up!

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by Magnetic010: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2023
Talk about a real life Holy Ghost fire πŸ”₯

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2023
Tallesty1:
Lightning strikes whatever it sees bro. Even Jesus was touched once
Your jesus sir, not mine.

That said, the point was about any church being burnt down completely after being struck by lightning. I haven't even seen one house since I was born, not to talk of church buildings which were much fewer.
Tallesty1:
Have you seen where thunder fired the status of Jesus before?
I have never seen any that was struck and completely burnt down by lightning fire as this church building before. I have never even seen lightning strike any church building including this one before.
Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by Tallesty1(m): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Your Jesus sir, not mine.

That said, the point was about any church being burnt down completely after being struck by lightning. I haven't even seen one house since I was born, not to talk of church buildings which were much fewer.
Have you seen where thunder fired the status of Jesus before?
Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by Righteousness2(m): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2023
We live in a generation filled with heady, rebellious and stubborn humans.
People who wanna be wise in their own eyes despite the visible shadows of the wrath of GOD Everywhere.

GOD is loving. He is Merciful. He is Kind.
GOD is also terrific and terrible. It is Fearful thing into the Hands of an angry GOD.

Flee for your life.
Flee for your soul.
The Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of GOD will consume this world and Everything in it.

2 Corithians 5:11
Knowing therefore the Terror of the Lord, We Persuade Men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by ghettochild(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2023
If u believe that..then u r meant to keep living in that zoo

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

Create yours and then you can worry about what you chose to do with them.I would have just done that if they were created by you, but sadly you ain't created nothing yet, so please kindly hold your peace until you've done that. Selah.
Shut up and tell your useless God to speak for himself. He should tell us how he created you.
And next time quote me properly, let's have a proper debate. Stop being a coward! 🀣
Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Shut up and tell your useless God to speak for himself. He should tell us how he created you.
And next time quote me properly, let's have a proper debate. Stop being a coward! 🀣
You weren't the one who created me, yet you don't believe I have the right to quote you however I wanted and were angrily calling me a coward for doing so, how much more God who created humans?

You think you had that right over who you didn't create but not God over His own creation?
Wagwanbrethren:

You aren't the one that created them, so who the f;k are you to tell them how they should decide their sexuality!
I have the right to air my opinion as you do so stop being hypocritical. It's not by force but up to them to decide if to accept my view or not.

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
You weren't the one who created me, yet you don't believe I have the right to quote you however I wanted and were angrily calling me a coward for doing so, how much more God who created humans?

You think you had that right over who you didn't create but not God over His own creation?
You aren't the one that created them, so who the f;k are you to tell them how they should decide their sexuality!
Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by sholay4star: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
God has started taking these people more seriously even though the trans will still be dealt with by nature later.

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by researcherman: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
If you need help with your research work or want to publish your project

(details in the banner below)

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by ReacherSaidNoth: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
So your imaginary god can flex his muscles on lgbt people but when terrorists massacre his followers in his building he goes into hiding? shocked

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by finallybusy: 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Which Kain God be that?
This was the same way some sheeps tagged the flood in Brazil God's anger and message.

There are many natural explanations for why a church/building would be struck by lightning. It may have been struck because it was taller than the other buildings around it, or because it was made of metal, or it was probably in an area where there was a high concentration of lightning strikes. Is this not basic sense? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

There have been lighting every now and then, why will a normal person with Working brain cherry pick this, and tag it as God's message? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Their god is jobless.
Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by finallybusy: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

And He did just that when they commited the same abominations in His sight, so even the people of God would not be spared. 2 Chronicles 36:14-21Well... God has every right to do whatever He wants with His creation don't you think, so if His creation chooses to do things that were abominable to their Creator, despite receiving several warnings from Him to desist from that, they have nothing to complain about if their Creator consequently regrets ever making them and decide they're not worth the stress.
...and that is why he gives babies cancer.
Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by kingslj: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Which Kain God be that?

your creator, infact the universe you live have guiding principles. The fact remains you are born and will someday die...
Karma is sometimes quick

the scientific explanation you gave above.... can scientist create thunder and lighting think about it
Re: LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) by LordReed(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Westerhoffe:
grin

I just always love it when GOD decides to stop cases of human madness… it always look natural for the wise to understand while the fools call it, "Natural Phenomenon"!

Look at that!

No fuel, no matches/lighters needed!

Just a lightning and everything goes extinct!!!
grin grin grin

GOD is passing a message to the world that abomination is abomination, and perversion, perversion. No matter how much you try to paint it white, it's still what it is.

Somebody shout Alleluia!!!
grin grin grin

Ah yes the god overlooked all those churches where the priests and pastors are raping children and other congregants but decided to smite where people love one another and give consent to be in same sex relationships. I guess your god loves rapists and pedophiles.

LMFAO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mourning The Slaying Of Imam Hussein / How Did Jesus Get Into Jerusalem: On One Or Two Donkeys? / Purpose: Sent To Bear Grief And Sorrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.