Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Golden Eaglet Good Enough For The World Cup Title! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Golden Eaglet Good Enough For The World Cup Title! (5819 Views)

Friday Njengo Is Dead (Golden Eaglet) / “I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet / Amazing Records Of The Nigerian Under 17 Golden Eaglet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Golden Eaglet Good Enough For The World Cup Title! by BabaNee2(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2007
Few Minutes ago, Nigerian Golden Eaglets pipped the German littles 3-1 in a tension soaked match to set up a date with Spain in the Final Match,

D you think the Nigerian Golden Eaglet stands a better chance of winning the Cup for the third time on Asian Soil,

Do you also think Christantus will not only win the Golden Boot but will also get a contract with Asenal FC,

Will Yar'Adua 's golden touch also reflect in the Sporting Arena in sharp contrast to My OBJ whose destiny failed the Nigerian sports!!!

Please contribute
Re: Golden Eaglet Good Enough For The World Cup Title! by Banderas(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2007
It depends. First answer a different question: Do you think those boys are actually under 17 years of age?

If they really are, then there's lots of hope. But if they're not, all we can expect is for them to play under21, and then disappear as younger people catch up with them
Re: Golden Eaglet Good Enough For The World Cup Title! by Seun(m): 4:49am On Sep 24, 2007
This did not happen. Moving to sports section.

(1) (Reply)

The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) / Super Eagles Vs Senegal Friendly Gets March 23 Date / Do 1xbet Pay In Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.