Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen (58679 Views)

BIGO MADNESS: My Life Is In Danger - Evan Okoro Cries Out For Help / Naira Marley: FG Suspends Flight Company Indefinitely For Flying Singer To Abuja / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by obembet(f): 11:00am On Jun 10, 2023
An Instagram slay queen has created a huge buzz online after her throwback photos surfaced on the internet.

The voluptuous lady, identified as Evan Okoro, who regularly shares raunchy photos and videos of herself, began trending online after posting throwback photos that depict her as a “church girl”

However, Evan’s background goes beyond being a church girl; she was also a gospel singer who had released soul-stirring tracks, and her transformation to an ‘Instagram baddie’ has got netizens talking.

In one of her posts, she shared the cover of her gospel album and reflected on the numerous challenges she faced to get to where she is.

“Real story of if your church can not change you, you change your church, Isaaa dewu dewu season. Proud sweet teenage girl that brought her parent to the city back then, with full of dreams, I was feeling like a boss here the day I took this picture.chai I started suffering from childhood oooo.

At 13 I rented Comfortable one room and parlor for my parent and brought them out from village to the city, Onisha city, yes that was my first dream in life. And God helped me to achieve it. I hawked everything hawkable just for my family to move to the city, at such a tender age. Life is a journey abeg make I enjoy my life small.. because my childhood was taking away from me by poverty. But today!!! Well the story is for another day Isaaa dewu dewu season”, She wrote.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CtDuk26NxOo/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1667388852774875137?t=uU5P-WDYBE6cI2bZl8HtTQ&s=19

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2023
She's not the one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2023
CondenseMilk:
She's not the one
Na she. Check her IG!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2023
Good for her. She's an asabawood actress na. Pretty popular, or no be she? 🤔

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by TemplarLandry: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2023
She was probably a marine agent before.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Righteousness2(m): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2023
Singing Gospel song does not make you Christian. Do not let the tag of "Gosepel musician" deceive you.

No matter what life throws at you,
No matter what you face in life,
Even if you lose all, Do not lose your salvation in JESUS Christ.
That is all the devil is after. The moment you lose your faith and trust in GOD, no matter what you have, you Have lost ALL.

The little times we have to spend here on Earth is nothing compared to What Eternity holds.

164 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by obembet(f): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2023
Righteousness2:
No matter what life throws at you,
No matter what you face in life,
Even if you lose all, Do not lose your salvation in JESUS Christ.
That is all the devil is after. The moment you lose your faith and trust in GOD, no matter what you have, you Have lost ALL.

The little times we have to spend here on Earth is nothing compared to What Eternity holds.

Maybe we should read her story first before we judge her

Nlfpmod

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by myyansh68(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2023
Hmmmm. This transformation is very good.

2 Likes

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by talented321: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
She look matured when she was a christian, as she don dey chop gbola now she come fine small. Do what pleases you madam and wetin u believe shall favour u. I rest my case

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by WordMetrix(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
The devil always goes for the best of men/women. He knows the kind of havoc they'll bring to his kingdom if they remain in faith, and so he does everything to entangle them until their lives becomes so miserable that they wont see the need to stay alive, he then terminates them

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by pacino26(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
She graduated into the main ministry. There’s no slaying here rather a A SOCIAL MEDIA IndecentStar. It is a thriving business world over so congratulations to her.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Mathe231: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Former Nigerian president of Olosho, Mandykiss, has surprised many as she transitions into a gospel singer.

In a video circulating online, Mandykiss is seen wearing a Sutana, indicating her affiliation with the white garment church, Celestial.

This recent development follows Mandykiss's recent apology to her fans for previously misleading them through her content.

Known for her street attitude and controversial behavior, Mandykiss now encourages women to pursue success without resorting to promiscuity.

1 Like

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by CaptMarvel(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
"Demas has forsaken me"

8 Likes

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by kmaster007: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
She see life and grab it
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by obontami: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
I blame pandora for this. He used to money meant for infrastructure of his people on beer business.

Now this lovely sister lost her Christian life just because of the incompetence of pithoebi. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by inoki247: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lol na the Gospel music she dey use survive den now she see say SM queen dey sell Wella .
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by IamdbuII: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

I pray my story doesn't end up like this,
Promising Nigerian artist turn po.rnstar lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Infolenka: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Yet you will see her claiming 25. Person wey don already pass 30 twenty years ago grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by lonelydora: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Haa!

Why is she not taking the heavenly race serious again? So she just wanted to cash out.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by rajiedreez: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
She probably had a touch of slay back then but it didn't manifest fast enough.

1 Like

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by smokinloud(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
END TIME EVANGELIST!.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by directonpc(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
nice!

Extra
If you're looking for options for unlimited internet and still considering whether to get Starlink or not, here's an unboxing, setup, and speed test for the device I got last month.

I'm based in North-central Nigeria, learn about my experience here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dv5zYXtcfc&t=40s

3 Likes

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Mufasa27(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Good girl gone bad like Rihanna 😄 But all jokes aside, lately for 9ja na good girls dey suffer na the bad ones dey cruise Benz dey enjoy life...I no really blame her 😀

1 Like

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by MyExpression(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
obembet:
Nlfpmod

Tell me how this is front page worthy?

Does this information equip you for the future?

1 Like

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hunger Everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Enoch07: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Fear Satan!!!

1 Like

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by oluwaseyi0: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Enoch07:
Fear Satan!!!
nah, some gospel singers were charging churches tens of millions to perform and the churches are gladly paying
but probably when the church invited her they offered her a paltry 5,000 while offering other artist millions

can't blame girl

4 Likes

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Firecolos: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
If you ask me I'd say that's exactly how life should be. Test, experience, live, and relish different moments. You got a man into drugs in the past as the president. You got a man who had no shoes as Fisher became president. You got people who did this in day one to go ahead doing different shift of shits in other days.

A life worthwhile is not comfortable stationary or static life but a life that changes with levels.

I'm actively buying LinkedIn accounts. If you got any WhatsAp.p zero 7 zero 36 19 61 eight four

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Sound Guy And Makeup Artist In Boat Accident With Jnr Pope / See The Way Nigerians Attacked Davido For Slamming AIT, Channels TV / Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.