Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen (59033 Views)

Evan Okoro's Property Demolished In Delta State (Video) / BIGO MADNESS: My Life Is In Danger - Evan Okoro Cries Out For Help / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by NaijaCover(m): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lol
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Ebibis: 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Fuel subsidy
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Ebibis: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Na fuel subsidy cause am
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Heffalump(m): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
It's called Life transformation!
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by izubext007: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
the wolrd pays
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by eepeepook: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
The slay queen lifestyle is hard to resist, no different from watching Yahoo boys lavish ill-gotten wealth. Only a strong will can avoid succumbing to the temptation. At least more men will find her desirable in her current state than her past appearance. More grease to her elbows. I'll pay her page a visit later to see if she's worth the hype.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Ubanz: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Almost all the African American artists beyond the eighties started their careers same way.
Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner, Queen Latifah, Whitney Houston, Ray Charles et al. all debuted same way.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by SonofGod231: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
So what's her excuse for looking like a complete bi**h?! She looks hideously cheap to me....This one no even know her God before,na one man don damage am so she cum dey manifest.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Tabletuner(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
MyExpression:

Tell me how this is front page worthy?

Does this information equip you for the future?

Ah, no talk oooo.

Anything that has to do negatively with the church hits the front page without hesitation.

1 Like

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Gerrard59(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
obembet:

Maybe we should read her story first before we judge her

Nlfpmod

I can understand her point here. Giving away your youth for the hustle and bustle, you relish that part you missed and want to enjoy it as you become stable. Just like a Turk, I am told; he was focused on his books during his undergraduate and had less for extra-curricular activities so he could make a first class. During his graduate program, he toured every attraction he could, ate at every restaurant, and attended shows. When asked, he said, "his aim to get a first class made him miss those pleasures".

So, I understand her.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
pacino26:
She graduated into the main ministry. There’s no slaying here rather a A SOCIAL MEDIA IndecentStar. It is a thriving business world over so congratulations to her.

Sammie Okposo comes to mind. You men are too quick to criticise when it's about ladies.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by imagrg(m): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dropped from heaven to hell fire.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by OBTOREPA(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Righteousness2:
Singing Gospel song does not make you Christian. Do not let the tag of "Gosepel musician" deceive you.

No matter what life throws at you,
No matter what you face in life,
Even if you lose all, Do not lose your salvation in JESUS Christ.
That is all the devil is after. The moment you lose your faith and trust in GOD, no matter what you have, you Have lost ALL.

The little times we have to spend here on Earth is nothing compared to What Eternity holds.

Please I need your phone no sir, I the one I had before.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
imagrg:
Dropped from heaven to hell fire.

Like Sammie Okposo, the Gospel singer who was having affairs with women despite being a married man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Truthshscrazy: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Righteousness2:

Singing Gospel song does not make you Christian. Do not let the tag of "Gosepel musician" deceive you.

That is all the devil is after. The moment you lose your faith and trust in GOD, no matter what you have, you Have lost ALL.

The little times we have to spend here on Earth is nothing compared to What Eternity holds.

Wow! See before & sumptuolicious transformation cool after shocked.
E pain oga righteousness grin grin grin
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Truthshscrazy: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Like Sammie Okposo, the Gospel singer who was having affairs with women despite being a married man.
All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. 🙏 May God/Allah forgive his sins and grant him paradise. Rip Sammie Okposo

( He was survived by two kids. Both out of wedlock. The first and oldest child/a daughter in her mid twenties, born long before he officially met his wife. Alula Okposo born by Baby mama Ibru Gloria.

The 2nd, the recent usa extramarital affair baby that went viral). His marriage of over 10years was childless. He met his wife Ozioma in London 🇬🇧At Kingsway church led by Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo & they married July 2010. after 3years dating
🤗

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3szqRixJcQ

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Samskid310(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
IPOB people and carowhite are 5&6
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by omojeesu(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
God help her!
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by seunayantokun(m): 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
Just like Satan was at the beginning before he metamorphosed into a slayer.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Chuknovski(m): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
She was probably a marine agent before.

True talk brother

1 Like

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Ezendigbo1978: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Righteousness2:

Pastor Indaboski, writing rubbish about someone's personal life does not make a Christian as well.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by surnam321: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Reactions as singer Odumodublvck finally links up with West Ham captain Declan Rice (Video)
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Cantonese: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
She was probably a marine agent before.

And you were the marine leader.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Nengydewan(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
If you think you are standing take heed lest you fall. Remember the choristers are the key target of Satan because he was once a chorister before his fall
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by OmonnakOdapig: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. 🙏 May God/Allah forgive his sins and grant him paradise. Rip Sammie Okposo

( He was survived by two kids. Both out of wedlock. The first and oldest child/a daughter in her mid twenties, born long before he officially met his wife. Alula Okposo born by Baby mama Ibru Gloria.

The 2nd, the recent usa extramarital affair baby that went viral). His marriage of over 10years was childless. He met his wife Ozioma in London 🇬🇧At Kingsway church led by Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo & they married July 2010. after 3years dating
🤗

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3szqRixJcQ

Late twenties, not mid twenties. Oh the Uk spoilt brat Alula should be at least 28 years by now.

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2013/06/sammy-okposos-daughter-wrecks-friends.html
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Gbeng30(m): 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
When money is involves people change
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Tonytonex(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
CondenseMilk:
She's not the one
honestly, there is no resemblance at all.

that first picture look pretty and beautiful.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by integridad: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
WordMetrix:
The devil always goes for the best of men/women. He knows the kind of havoc they'll bring to his kingdom if they remain in faith, and so he does everything to entangle them until their lives becomes so miserable that they wont see the need to stay alive, he then terminates them

So how do they overcome this?
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Tonytonex(m): 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
obembet:

Maybe we should read her story first before we judge her

Nlfpmod
there was no judging her, in the comment you quoted.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by BluntCrazeMan: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
obembet:
An Instagram slay queen has created a huge buzz online after her throwback photos surfaced on the internet.

The voluptuous lady, identified as Evan Okoro, who regularly shares raunchy photos and videos of herself, began trending online after posting throwback photos that depict her as a “church girl”

However, Evan’s background goes beyond being a church girl; she was also a gospel singer who had released soul-stirring tracks, and her transformation to an ‘Instagram baddie’ has got netizens talking.

In one of her posts, she shared the cover of her gospel album and reflected on the numerous challenges she faced to get to where she is.

“Real story of if your church can not change you, you change your church, Isaaa dewu dewu season. Proud sweet teenage girl that brought her parent to the city back then, with full of dreams, I was feeling like a boss here the day I took this picture.chai I started suffering from childhood oooo.

At 13 I rented Comfortable one room and parlor for my parent and brought them out from village to the city, Onisha city, yes that was my first dream in life. And God helped me to achieve it. I hawked everything hawkable just for my family to move to the city, at such a tender age. Life is a journey abeg make I enjoy my life small.. because my childhood was taking away from me by poverty. But today!!! Well the story is for another day Isaaa dewu dewu season”, She wrote.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CtDuk26NxOo/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1667388852774875137?t=uU5P-WDYBE6cI2bZl8HtTQ&s=19

So,, Her Gospel Music Was All About Entertainment and Money.??
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Waywardson6: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dick & money made her see the real light 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by sisisioge: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
She should have left her skin alone jare grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress / PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons / Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.