Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Learn Salsa And Other Dances: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Learn Salsa And Other Dances: (2890 Views)

For World-class Salsa Lessons Call Abbey: 07065030724. / Nigeria And Salsa: / SALSA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Salsa And Other Dances: by CoolSay(f): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2007
Hi all,

I've been searching for information about Salsa & dance classes / clubs / competitions, I used to learn Salsa at Flamingo but they're not having it there until further notice,

Does anyone know any where else one can learn to dance salsa and any other dance?, I love to dance, Even if its for a small fee in the Lagos Island metropolis especially, If there are other places in Lagos, please post it also,

Let me and anyone who might be interested know,

Thanks,
Re: Learn Salsa And Other Dances: by jimmyxxl(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2007
whaooo. I dont believe people still wnat to lean salsa dance. when i was invited to there party. I think there one class at V I I can hoook u up with one of there student, [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Learn Salsa And Other Dances: by mrpataki(m): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2007
Salsa is a beautiful dance. Am into it at the moment, hoping to come set up my dance school in Nigeria sometime soon in the future.
Re: Learn Salsa And Other Dances: by slimmy24(f): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2007
They are still having the lesons at flamingos.
i attend every wednesday and friday.

and salsa is a very luvly dance.
Re: Learn Salsa And Other Dances: by suze(f): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2007
slimmy24:

They are still having the lesons at flamingos.
i attend every wednesday and friday.

and salsa is a very luvly dance.

Pls what time on wednesdays and fridays do thay have the lessons, i'm interested & how much do the fees cost?
Re: Learn Salsa And Other Dances: by palemoon(f): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2008
hello I am also interested in learning salsa but I am in port-harcourt. Do you guys have any information for me? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

RESOLVED!!!!!! / Mark Zuckerbug Warns Against The Trending Dead Pose. / Did Leadway Pensure Just Do This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.