Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

I'm Building A Music App, Do You Wanna Help Test? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I'm Building A Music App, Do You Wanna Help Test? (379 Views)

Which Text Editor App Do You Recomend For Me To Use ???? / Please Review The SPA I'm Building With Angular / Build A Responsive Music App By Understanding Flexbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Building A Music App, Do You Wanna Help Test? by Lampert505(m): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
hi guys!
so there's this design i saw jus recently on twitter and i decided to built it out, it has been an amazing one for me so far as i was able to work on the progress bar, pause and play button and also the Prev and Next button. i'm building with react and styling with tailwindCss

how much would you rate this? and what more do you think i need to work more on?

Design link : https://www.figma.com/file/pbwKUpfKPoAcBIgFoXFueS/Musica?type=design&t=GOBQQVTPz2vXXQQW-0

live link : https://ayinla.netlify.app/

P.S :
i am a Junior Front-end web developer open for Gigs, internship/junior role and collaboration.
Re: I'm Building A Music App, Do You Wanna Help Test? by LikeAking: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Blank page.
Re: I'm Building A Music App, Do You Wanna Help Test? by Lampert505(m): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
oh wow.
it is going through here boss
i guess it is your network sir
LikeAking:
Blank page.
Re: I'm Building A Music App, Do You Wanna Help Test? by fastanddubious(m): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
You can do better as this is a bad subpar design
You can try something less complex

Re: I'm Building A Music App, Do You Wanna Help Test? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
This is a portfolio project.
The design is ok... many things aren't working well

So many bugs... improper css all over the place

No one builds a music app as a website... it's usually an App where they can save the musics to play later... I believe this is just a portfolio project
Re: I'm Building A Music App, Do You Wanna Help Test? by Lampert505(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
portfolio project is what it is.

and can you pls refer me to the bugs you encountered sir? if it is for the music file loading late, it is because those files are a bit heavy

for the improper Css, can you pls refer me to them, i deeply appreciate your input

p.s i am not done building yet sir.
GREATIGB0MAN:
This is a portfolio project.
The design is ok... many things aren't working well

So many bugs... improper css all over the place

No one builds a music app as a website... it's usually an App where they can save the musics to play later... I believe this is just a portfolio project
Re: I'm Building A Music App, Do You Wanna Help Test? by Lampert505(m): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
what is the size of your screen? cus i have tested on over 10 devices and it goes well
fastanddubious:
You can do better as this is a bad subpar design
You can try something less complex

Re: I'm Building A Music App, Do You Wanna Help Test? by fastanddubious(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Lampert505:
what is the size of your screen? cus i have tested on over 10 devices and it goes well
That's display for tablet above...
Check with your inspector tool

Modified: There's also no information about the currently playing song. Just plays in the background and also no visual feedback to show that the song is clickable.

Re: I'm Building A Music App, Do You Wanna Help Test? by Lampert505(m): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
i'm still building, hence i posted this because i was able to work on the prev/next button. the pause/play as well as the progress bar. and i have received positive reviews so far. i still dont get why it is like this on your screen lol

these are screenshot gotten from
iphone Xs mas
Apple ipad pro
samsung Tab 2 10
Amazon kindle fire HD 7

these are tablets, mobile phones and Large screen devies

fastanddubious:

That's display for tablet above...
Check with your inspector tool

Modified: There's also no information about the currently playing song. Just plays in the background and also no visual feedback to show that the song is clickable.

Re: I'm Building A Music App, Do You Wanna Help Test? by davien(m): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
Good job, people are right that there's more to fix, but remember that you can and will always improve.

1 Like

Re: I'm Building A Music App, Do You Wanna Help Test? by Lampert505(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2023
Thanks for the input bro
davien:
Good job, people are right that there's more to fix, but remember that you can and will always improve.

(1) (Reply)

AGI Robots Benchmark For Millions Or Billions Tasks With RAG From LLM / Apple Store Developer Account Needed / Node Js And Php Developers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.