Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence (32147 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC / Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal / INEC Explains Why They Refuse To Accept Admittance Of Documents In Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by udemzyudex(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin

Propaganda no dey tire you?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by GetSenseNow: 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin
The witness, and even PDP spokesman came out to say they were misquoted. Keep being stupid
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by Henry22(m): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
The thief thinks he can outsmart everyone the way he did to his entire tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by Okhuadams(m): 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by Nyne: 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
Xscape1993:
We are waiting patiently.....

Waiting for what ? Lol
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by StainlessCup: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
priceactionx:
All these things will still be thrown out later under technicalities and tinubu won't loose that sit. The justices will have split votes like 3:2 in favour of tinubu.

The worst that can happen is to deduct from his votes but will still meet up the requirements to be the president. If he wins the 25 percent of Abuja saga which I believe he will, the remaining is child's play.
Verbal interviews by the duo are just experimental and a deceit and a coy to destract. As long as it's not in accordance with the law, na effort for the dustbin.

Wait until the CTCs of the EC8As and its duplicate is displayed..
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by yemex04(m): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Stevenson20:
Next time, people will not try to steal from Obi again.
Eyeneck and PDAPC didn't see this coming

Alaye!
There's nothing in all these shenanigans from Obi /LP counsels.. Their displays have been mostly dramatic & amateurish.

As expected your hopes are risen now but when the Judges rule otherwise you will lay curses on them but they will count for nothing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by LordBillionz: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Donjazet2:
All nigerians should be fully aware that many of the pro APC \tinubu accounts you see here are not casual users and commenters like you and I but a coordinated sophisticated propaganda network that employs people to parrot the party's talking points and attack the opposition.

Don't fall prey to the APC's propaganda. Don't let them use your head and influence your opinions.

I don't know why more people don't highlight this.

Once you see accounts of seunmssg, parachokoo, ilegendheroo, know that these are not casual users but paid propagandists with multiple accounts used to generate "likes" corresponding to similar likes on pro-obi posts.

Use your head.

You're wise!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by sapele914(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Stevenson20:
Complete Waste of time, enjoy the drama.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by sapele914(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
StainlessCup:

Wait until the CTCs of the EC8As and its duplicate is displayed..
You saw what happened to your CBN Governor? Stop wasting your time chasing shadows with that nuisance Peter Obi, move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by Lutherblaq: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jostoman:
the case could go either way because atiku lawyer are also presenting a very strong case.

Obi and Tinubu lawyers are their tribesmen but atiku's lawyers ain't and i really like that i pray he won

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by StainlessCup: 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
sapele914:
You saw what happened to your CBN Governor? Stop wasting your time chasing shadows with that nuisance Peter Obi, move on with your life.

Relax bro.
We are not in a hurry.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by okorogodwin4(m): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
SwissMass:
Peter girigory Obi is wasting his time, so he is dwelling on interviews and inability of the INEC to upload the election results as a way to recover his manhood in the gutter in Agulu
keep dreaming the stolen mandate will be recovered
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by kelly72: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin

PDP and Atiku have long denied it, and even the witness has clarified that he didn't say Peter Obi rigged election in Anambra.

In any case, Obi continues to pour evidence into his case at the PEPT and all the agbadorian lawyers are saying is "Objection my lord".

Isn't it time Tinubu and co brought one single evidence against Obi to the tribunal?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by kelly72: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Donjazet2:
All nigerians should be fully aware that many of the pro APC \tinubu accounts you see here are not casual users and commenters like you and I but a coordinated sophisticated propaganda network that employs people to parrot the party's talking points and attack the opposition.

Don't fall prey to the APC's propaganda. Don't let them use your head and influence your opinions.

Once you see accounts of seunmssg, parachokoo, ilegendheroo, know that these are not casual users but paid propagandists with multiple accounts used to generate "likes" corresponding to similar likes on pro-obi posts.

Use your head.

Even on Facebook, if you check their profile you'll see it was created just before, during or immediately after election.

Some months ago, somebody told me that he was contracted to buy hundreds of old Facebook accounts for N50,000 each and he asked if I had some. Of course its not rocket science figuring out what they wanted it for. I turned him down eventhough I have as many as four.

They were more particular about accounts with Eastern, Southsouth and to some lesser degree Northern names. Of course their sinister reason is not far fetched.

We are hoping the courts do the right thing so they can keep their criminal minds for their families only.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by HRMK: 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by aswani(m): 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
kelly72:

Isn't it time Tinubu and co brought one single evidence against Obi to the tribunal?

It's not for President Tinubu to bring one single evidence against anyone, he is a respondent.

We need to see evidence regarding votes that Obi has claimed were his and were allocated to someone else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by SwissMass: 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
ablejesus26:

If You no be politician, kidnapper, drug kingpin, business mogul, political mobilizer, You be real joke be that grin grin

If You dey low or middle class then Your joke don enter 5g grin Person dey fight for You,You dey yeye yourself thinking se You dey mock am grin
So a mere mortal that cannot fight for him is fighting for you, what a shame, everyone is not disadvantaged like you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by Heffalump(m): 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Donjazet2:

Use your head.

You're very correct bro. I've thought as much. The insanity level of those illegitimate miscreants if top notch. I've been suspecting them as you said.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by greatestdestiny: 12:06am On Jun 11, 2023
Kylekent59:

Stop mocking on social media by saying the same thing over and over again.

Let the court decide.

Make una dey try relax.

The court cannot close the case like that, else how do you want the SANS to eat?😜😜😜😜😜 if Obi is a boy, his followers will definitely be toodlers 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by ablejesus26(m): 12:18am On Jun 11, 2023
SwissMass:
So a mere mortal that cannot fight for him is fighting for you, what a shame, everyone is not disadvantaged like you.

Yes everyone is not disadvantaged like You, worst still mentally disadvantaged like You.

If You be legit hustling nigga wey dey hustle to survive the impact of this Apc calamity watin join You join Apc grin

The picture is a slave dancing majestically on His chains grin

Ignominious thinks labour party is just a Nigerian movement cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by goodheart01: 12:45am On Jun 11, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin

Always fooling yourself . Hope you have bought your broom. Just show them then broom at any filling station so they can dash u free fuel as an APC dunce u are.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by goodheart01: 12:46am On Jun 11, 2023
SwissMass:
Peter girigory Obi is wasting his time, so he is dwelling on interviews and inability of the INEC to upload the election results as a way to recover his manhood in the gutter in Agulu

U goats said said he should go to court. Now he has gone to court yet u are complaining. Why not ignore him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by poseidon12: 1:36am On Jun 11, 2023
SwissMass:

With fools like you Nigeria will never move forward.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by hardbody: 3:51am On Jun 11, 2023
SwissMass:

*Drowning man will catch at a straw*
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by hardbody: 3:56am On Jun 11, 2023
aswani:

It's not for President Tinubu to bring one single evidence against anyone, he is a respondent.

We need to see evidence regarding votes that Obi has claimed were his and were allocated to someone else.

This is not a criminal matter. It is a civil matter to be decided on preponderance and probative value of evidence presented. Be playing
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by hardbody: 3:59am On Jun 11, 2023
Lutherblaq:

Obi and Tinubu lawyers are their tribesmen but atiku's lawyers ain't and i really like that i pray he won

Atiku is still better than Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by tinsel: 6:25am On Jun 11, 2023
Stevenson20:
See what? His time wasting in court or his uncordinated juvenile lawyers?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by KomonSense: 6:44am On Jun 11, 2023
MarveworldG:
Dear Nairalanders/guests,

Tribunal has admitted this, would you like to admit the design below into your hōme?
Don't worry we have hundreds of ďesigns to choose from

Yes I need this design in my home...

How much does it cost ?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by MarveworldG: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2023
KomonSense:

Yes I need this design in my home...

How much does it cost ?

Kindly chåt us up on whatșapp 0 8 1- 19. 8 9 6 4 7 2
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by aswani(m): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2023
hardbody:

This is not a criminal matter. It is a civil matter to be decided on preponderance and probative value of evidence presented. Be playing

Tinubu is happy with the status quo, he believes Atiku came second and Obi third, both with 2 million votes each less than him, as per the INEC declarations. Let those that believe otherwise show their ecidence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins / Another Fallen Hero! (photo) / Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.