Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence (32131 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC / Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal / INEC Explains Why They Refuse To Accept Admittance Of Documents In Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by hammerT: 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
kevapet:
Tinubu is your president for the next 4 years. Know this and know peace.

SOONER OR LATER, HE WILL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT OBI THE REAL PRESIDENT.

WE KNOW, HE CANT HELP HIMSELF AND IS ALREADY PLANNING SOMETHING.

WHAT HE DONT KNOW IS, WE ARE WAITING FOR HIM.

THE WHOLE WORLD IS WAITING FOR HIM TO MAKE A MOVE.

ONE THING MUST CHOKE A MAN.

E CHOKE!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by hopexter(m): 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mikelarteta:
Tinubu should do quick on is he his packing out very soon.

Sha dey pray make dem no carry Obi from court to prison if he’s found rigging in more than two Eastern states grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by tonytony208(m): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

He is wasting electricity!

The electricity usage spent watching those videos can be channeled to better things.

When you were boastfully telling him to go to court, your brain didn't tell you he would use electricity, right?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by Blaze14k: 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin

The plasma tv you talk truth.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
tonytony208:

When you were boastfully telling him to go to court, your brain didn't tell you he would use electricity, right?

Not this amount of electricity.

I agree with usage for lightening and sound, not for watching movies that have no relevance.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by Electorate: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
Okay I want to see how they are going to unseat a seating President in Nigeria without a Coup 😂😂

Mehn the system is flawed

Have you heard of the statement "for the first time in the history of Nigeria ...?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by tonytony208(m): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Not this amount of electricity.

I agree with usage for lightening and sound, not for watching movies that have no relevance.

Lolz. It's too late to wail. grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by Buharidgeneral: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
So interview with Inec officials is what Obi will use to reclaim his mandate.
I am watching in 3D

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by Sunnyski: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
Go to court, go to court but now dem don dey cry...

I will drink your tears as much as it flows.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by seanfer(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
garfield1:

As in.except it was dumped in court

I found it funny that instead of examine the results sheets they’re busy talking about uploading of results. And they have few days left.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by cmikel: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
TriCee:
This man no dey tire sha.
He wan play action movie for them.

"Go to court"! Obi dey court now dey do his thing. grin

OBI IS A HERO OF AFRICAN DEMOCRACY

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by marlow1962(m): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Donjazet2:
All nigerians should be fully aware that many of the pro APC \tinubu accounts you see here are not casual users and commenters like you and I but a coordinated sophisticated propaganda network that employs people to parrot the party's talking points and attack the opposition.

Don't fall prey to the APC's propaganda. Don't let them use your head and influence your opinions.

I don't know why more people don't highlight this.

Once you see accounts of seunmssg, parachokoo, ilegendheroo, know that these are not casual users but paid propagandists with multiple accounts used to generate "likes" corresponding to similar likes on pro-obi posts.

Use your head.
Their getting paid peanuts just to spill fake news and show the world how shameless they can be. Money wer no go even stack up to 2007 Spyder Money.
Some Nigerians are disgrace to themselves

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by Okpeke22: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
priceactionx:
All these things will still be thrown out later under technicalities and tinubu won't loose that sit. The justices will have split votes like 3:2 in favour of tinubu.

The worst that can happen is to deduct from his votes but will still meet up the requirements to be the president. If he wins the 25 percent of Abuja saga which I believe he will, the remaining is child's play.
Verbal interviews by the duo are just experimental and a deceit and a coy to destract. As long as it's not in accordance with the law, na effort for the dustbin.
Is that the script written for the tribunal by the FG, APC and INEC? I can understand.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by darealez(m): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
Okay I want to see how they are going to unseat a seating President in Nigeria without a Coup 😂😂

Mehn the system is flawed

That's all that interests me. Watching how the judges would react to all these and what plays out!!

Beautiful scenery;
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by Pacyrus(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin
Why do you enjoy engaging in negatively
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by VIKTO83(m): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
APC and INEC has not started defense yet na.
Don't jubilate to avoid heartbreak.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by Felix6: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
SwissMass:
Peter girigory Obi is wasting his time, so he is dwelling on interviews and inability of the INEC to upload the election results as a way to recover his manhood in the gutter in Agulu
hunger no good 0.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by onuman: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/10/tinubus-victory-pepc-admits-peter-obis-video-flash-drive-in-evidence/

Court judges anywhere in the world can only do justice through evidences submitted to them. Outside the evidences, court judges are hamstrung.
Criminals objecting to evidences are like they are spitting on the faces of court judges.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by Jostoman: 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lutherblaq:
how i wish we all gat to watch the video

Obi go soon shame atiku and them tinubu for court those vintage politicians no dey hia word atall
the case could go either way because atiku lawyer are also presenting a very strong case.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by Tochitee(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Gringory obi and mirage
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by samguru(m): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
SwissMass:
Peter girigory Obi is wasting his time, so he is dwelling on interviews and inability of the INEC to upload the election results as a way to recover his manhood in the gutter in Agulu

If Obi is wasting his time,why did APC,Tinubu and INEC lawyers object it?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by onuman: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
SwissMass:

But Mahmood Yakubu vowed that no other method except electronic transmission of vote results from BVAS to INEC portal should be used to conduct the 2023 elections.
You want a Nigeria where justice is inexistent. But the greater majority of Nigeria's voters want a Nigeria where justice prevails.
How about you having that type of Nigeria you want at the exclusion of other Nigerian groups who want their new countries where justice prevails?
You need to be tutored to understand that crude oil and gas deposits are not necessary for the type of Nigeria you want to survive.
Think: how many Nigeria's voters will go to trust INEC next time election is called out in Nigeria, if the present election fraud supervised by INEC is ratified to make your Tinubu choice remain president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Electorate:

Have heard of the statement "for the first time in the history of Nigeria ...?
never heard of that's why I said I wanna know how they are going to do it
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
darealez:

That's all that interests me. Watching how the judges would react to all these and what plays out!!

Beautiful scenery;
mehn 100%
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by broadman20: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin

Make we see Una own video evidence naa!

You should be tired of this propaganda by now after telling us to go to court.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by BrownSugq: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
Donjazet2:
All nigerians should be fully aware that many of the pro APC \tinubu accounts you see here are not casual users and commenters like you and I but a coordinated sophisticated propaganda network that employs people to parrot the party's talking points and attack the opposition.

Don't fall prey to the APC's propaganda. Don't let them use your head and influence your opinions.

Once you see accounts of seunmssg, parachokoo, ilegendheroo, know that these are not casual users but paid propagandists with multiple accounts used to generate "likes" corresponding to similar likes on pro-obi posts.

Use your head.
We know
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by Jostoman: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
SwissMass:
it means you have not been following the case even inec and tinubu lawyers cannot talk the way you are talking now.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/10/tinubus-victory-pepc-admits-peter-obis-video-flash-drive-in-evidence/

Yes we all hear the parrot called mr okoye on the tele mouthing bullshit. Are they calling him to denies a video evidence?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by steeltrust: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin
propaganda no de tire you

Try rest

Them use lie swear for you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by Meliziz: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Of course they work in tandem with Seun. We are aware of the plot. But it will definitely fail as everything they hold dear is falling apart everyday. Evil will never win.
Donjazet2:

Use your head.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by GreyLaw(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

He is wasting electricity!

The electricity usage spent watching those videos can be channeled to better things.

Like say you get money to pay electricity bill. Hahaha
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: PEPC Admits Peter Obi’s Video In Evidence by toujurs: 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
God would help this man, what God cannot do doesn't exist.

Muslims are the biggest hypocrites in Nigeria. They go to mosque to scream their god, and supports evil.

A religion of violence. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) / Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee / Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.