Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class (42742 Views)

Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) / Learn modern graphic design- Photoshop And CS3 ( fireworks ) / How To Use Flash And Corel R.A.V.E? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2011
na wah nobody have any photoshop issues that need solving?
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2011
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2011
am chilling at the office, na wah o. I know what I will do, why dont I make a quick video tutorial lol! you guys have to try and follow me on this one cos there will be no audio. stay tuned
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2011
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 3:11am On Oct 23, 2011
havent been in town, sorry for the delay, as soon as I get back i will continue
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2011
no feed back from you guys. na wah
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by moshoodn(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2011
Ugo2u, pls how can i get a good advanced corel tutorial from you. . . I'm good in basic corel.
Moshoodene@yahoo.ca
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Aseye(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2011
hey oga sir, i have a photoshop question, i use to use dis lighting effect in PS (filter>render>lighting effect) all of a sudden, the thing just turned grey, as in i cant select it again, tried it on diff layers but it wont even allow me click d effect, pls can u check, mayb have forgoten how to apply it, if u can help me and also i need help on how to create oda lighting effect apart from dt, u know d shining, blur light and all dt, have an idea tho bt wil be glad if u can give step by step to make it easier, thanks for ur time,
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2011
can you show me a photo example of the light you want to create so I can show you how to go about it? I figured out why you have the issues with lightning effects and will cover it shortly
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 12:08am On Nov 18, 2011
[flash=640,480]http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=32277766&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=00adef&fullscreen=1&autoplay=0&loop=0"[/flash]

Aseye:

hey oga sir, i have a photoshop question, i use to use dis lighting effect in PS (filter>render>lighting effect) all of a sudden, the thing just turned grey, as in i cant select it again, tried it on diff layers but it wont even allow me click d effect, pls can u check, mayb have forgoten how to apply it, if u can help me and also i need help on how to create oda lighting effect apart from dt, u know d shining, blur light and all dt, have an idea tho bt wil be glad if u can give step by step to make it easier, thanks for your time,

Here is your answer
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Aseye(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2011
tnx ugo, dt jst solves it reali, was wonderin if u knew dis issue will always happen or u just compiled this tut, no worries, tnx. pls check d pix attached, looking at doin effects like dt, tnx

Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Aseye(m): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2011
just like this one too, thanks

Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2011
wel. i just made d tut yestanite. although i knew abt it a long time ago. wanted to upload a reflection tut but my swift got disconnected lol. wil show u hw to achieve d light efect wen i get kule to pay 4 my swift
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Aseye(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2011
no wahala bro, i'm already on it, trying it all out with d little i know, pls bring in d tut when u can, tnx for ur help,
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2011
basicaly there are starbust brushes and add glow to them. if u want i can show u hw to achieve d second pic.
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Aseye(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2011
hey Ugo, had to rush this at work, ma !st attempt and i love d result, guess i just nided to try ma hand on it, what do u think?

Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2011
nice work!
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2011
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2011
I have been having Issues with Vimeo so I am switching over to youtube. hope that this change will be greatly appreciated by those that view this tutorial
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by desperatem(m): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2011
Please i need nice light effect images for my designs. please ugo can you post the link on here or maybe the keyword for it. i have searched istock.com but i couldnt find any what am i missing? is it the keyword? please help me out
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2011
Check out this links to some fun awesome photoshop light tutorials

http://www.psdeluxe.com/articles/tutorials-showcase/25-photoshop-light-effect-tutorials/
http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/tutorials/photoshop-abstract-lighting-effects-tutorials/

I hope the freaking bot doesnt ban me for pastiing this

also check this out for psd light effect objects you can add to your work
http://ps.psd.co/2011/06/16/light-awesomizers-light-effects-psd/
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2011
also check this page out

http://www.google.com.ng/search?pq=bags&hl=en&cp=3&gs_id=l&xhr=t&q=ladies+bags&client=firefox-a&hs=GbQ&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1152&bih=698&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi#um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=jIl&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=light+effects+backgrounds&pbx=1&oq=light+effects+backgrounds&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1132266l1138581l0l1138675l31l16l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=44e455b4398cd8b9&biw=1152&bih=698
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2011
I said let me try the shoe thingy lol! I had to do this at the office lol! so I had to rush it. lol!

Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by desperatem(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2011
Boss Thank you, but how can i get the images i mean istock images of light effects in case if i dont want to create my from scratch
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by member479760: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2011
nice, this can bring money faster than math programming.
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Koolking(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2011
this is nice. i have been learning graphics of by myself. i have just learnt a million new things here. please ugo, may i know if you offer to tutor one-one? i want to be professional graphic artist, i as well intend to incorporate 3D. could I count on your help. here is my email: sampamille@hotmail.com

pls, i need your mentoring
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by BootyOnMe: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2011
This is why I love NL.
Interesting spots for those who are gifted with functioning brain cells.
Great job! kiss
I have been dying to learn this kind of stuff for my 'web album'. . . for my customers. wink

Thanks a zillion. kiss

Thank God no 'women' on this thread.

Still studing the basics. . .
Will jot down my questions as I go along.

This is wonderful. Will come in handy at my job too.
We do a lot of this kinds of stuff with our clientele.

I LOVE THIS! kiss
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by BBM: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2011
Mehn dis is gweet, well done guyz. Am just a newbies in corel n photoshop @o p how can we learn dis from the scatch
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
please send tutorial to my email lifelights@ovi.com
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Ganiyu11: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
I thank the initiator of this thread. I will like to know if I can meet you because of my passion to become a graphic artist, I really need a mentor to work for, for free. I had paid 4 graphic tutorial but d lectures did not meet my taste. I believe we have not known anything untill we practice.
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Ganiyu11: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2011
I will like to meet prospect graphics artist living in Lagos for one-on-one practice, it will help to learn faster and be good. I am tired of paying unprofessional graphics artist. I need[email][email][/email][/email] a mentor and I am ready to work for him for free.
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2011
Well, my day job doesn't afford me the opportunity to tutor one on one but it may change in the near future. But to support you guys I am going to church tomorrow I will go along with 10 photoshop essentials dvd. If u want one txt me and I will bring one for you. The church address is no11/13 Jumat odukoya street ogudu lagos. Just let me know you are coming and u will get it totally FREE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cars & Helicopters Designed By Nigerian Man Using Wooden Materials (Photos) / Beautiful Sky In Oyan Kingdom / Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.