Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ (1282 Views)

Help! A Phone Thief Created An Opay Card And Withdrew My Sister's Funds / How To Borrow Money From Opay / OPAY APP, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Please if you have an opay account or palmpay that you do not use anymore, please sell to me, i am a BDC operator and we just got limited on the transfers i need more account to be able to solve this issues, please send me a message i will provide my BDC details to you, whatsapp https://wa. me/message/LSOBLFYNVX3JA1. put the wa. together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by WhatIf: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
FRANKIE121131:
Please if you have an opay account or palmpay that you do not use anymore, please sell to me, i am a BDC operator and we just got limited on the transfers i need more account to be able to solve this issues, please send me a message i will provide my BDC details to you, whatsapp https://wa. me/message/LSOBLFYNVX3JA1. put the wa. together

Simply buy another Sim Card, open another account...........lobatan!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by JAMO4REAL1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Scamer

10 Likes

Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by Charles121: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
My price is 10k and is palmpay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
Charles121:
your whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by KingSadeeq(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2023

2 Likes

Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by swarley75(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
I have opay for sale
my price is 10k
Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by JimmySwaggart(m): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
Your bvn otilo. Sell your opay account and this scammers will finish you. To the extent that any account linked to your bvn will be locked by your bank by the time they are done doing multiple dubious transactions with it.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by JimmySwaggart(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Only Facebook account I sold to one of them. Till today I can't open Facebook anymore. They blocked my main Sim for life. And once any new sim I buy links my identity to my main Sim, they also block the Facebook accounts created using the new sim. Please don't fall for this heartless scammers. Even at15k offer, that will surely take your peace of mind away. Don't sell for any price sef.

13 Likes

Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by Charles121: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by davillian(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
By the time they use your account run fraudulent activities
Let me see the story you would give the Nigerian police....
But some people don't think o

7 Likes

Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by ojonugba2014(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
Poverty no good ooo

How on earth a reasonable person will think of selling his/her opay account.

Wait police wl soon come for u.by time they use that account for their dubious online stuff. Even 15m will not stop u from going to prison

2 Likes

Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by Sucre6: 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Wait a minutes I don't do Opay and palm play, but ain't these app linked with your BVN?

If your sell your opay or palm play, u are doomed for life, this guy go dey withdraw everything way u get for life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by Zihno: 2:21am On Jun 11, 2023
15k not even 5M? Poverty na bastard. People! Don’t let 15k take you to jail.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:08am On Jun 11, 2023
JimmySwaggart:
Your bvn otilo. Sell your opay account and this scammers will finish you. To the extent that any account linked to your bvn will be locked by your bank by the time they are done doing multiple dubious transactions with it.
Some foolish poverty stricken will still sell their own.
Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by Jacobx007: 7:52am On Jun 11, 2023
Opay that any small login issue (forgot password) will ask for your BVN, is that what you want to sell?
Pls don't sell your bank account, you will later regret it in life.

1 Like

Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by IntelligentGoat: 8:22am On Jun 11, 2023
grin
I get opay account.
Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by chinos20(m): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2023
Charles121:
If they borrow with your name,you go fit pay?why can't the person buy simcard of 300naira only to open a new palmpay or opay account?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by Buziness101: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2023
If u need it , wtsapp me

Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by Gadafii: 11:05am On Jun 11, 2023
You want to sell your freedom and peace of mind for 10k 15k

God Abeg oo😂😂

It will not cost Op 10k to buy several sims and open opay account to do his business but no because na fraudulent activities he wan perpetrate and doesn’t want it linked to his NIn or BVN he opted to buy peoples account and una sef wan sell am

1 Like

Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by Janesouthall: 11:56am On Jun 11, 2023
Gadafii:
You want to sell your freedom and peace of mind for 10k 15k

God Abeg oo😂😂

It will not cost Op 10k to buy several sims and open opay account to do his business but no because na fraudulent activities he wan perpetrate and doesn’t want it linked to his NIn or BVN he opted to buy peoples account and una sef wan sell am

Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by Barims(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
I have Opay 4 years old #316m non-negotiable

1 Like

Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by Alfatonji: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
I have O Pay account, pay 400k, three years old.

1 Like

Re: I Need Opay Account For Sell Paying $$ by PAPIJAID(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
My Salary for the month of may, 2023 was wiped out by these wicked souls, I was told that the money was withdrawn through Opay and palmpay.
Pls dont fall for this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adjustable Sound Settings With DTS Technology On Infinix Smart 8 / Anybody Known Blackberry Wap Configuration / Nokia 6600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.