Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Know You Do Fraud –man Threatens To Report Ex-schoolmate To EFCC Over N7m Debt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Know You Do Fraud –man Threatens To Report Ex-schoolmate To EFCC Over N7m Debt (507 Views)

Okiemute Deborah 'Sassie Dira' Arrested By EFCC Over Facebook Post (Photos) / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know You Do Fraud –man Threatens To Report Ex-schoolmate To EFCC Over N7m Debt by Davidokon8: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
A Nigerian man has revealed that he is considering exposing his friend’s fraudulent activities to the appropriate authorities because he failed to settle his N7 million debt.

He claimed the person is an old school mate whom he loaned N20million to change into dollars six months ago.

According to him. the friend does foreign exchange trading, but CBN close his account sometime back, so he asked for refund of his N20m.

The man said his guy paid about N13million but there is still N7million outstanding he is expecting, and he is aware that he is into fraud.

Read more at

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2023/06/i-know-you-do-fraud-man-threatens-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Three Abuja Big Boys To Weed Grass As Punishment For Fraud / Gabon President, Ali Bongo Cries Out For Help After Military Coup (VIDEO) / LUTH Doctor di£s after 72-hour non-stop shift.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.