Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? (6248 Views)

Dear Yorubas - Where Is Sunday Igboho? / Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... / Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by LeopardX: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2023
Lawly:
Yorubas are the most useless tribe in the entire world. Now Tinibu has removed the subsidy Jonathan removed and they are all supporting him cus he's their tribe man. But when Jonathan did it, tinibu sponsored protests against Jonathan and all the Yorubanzas supported it and even carried coffin to the streets wishing him dead.
If 'Yoruba' can influence the entire Nigeria in 2012 to oppose Jonathan's fuel subsidy removal so that it was eventually reviewed downward, why can't Igbo inspire Nigerians today to oppose Tinubu's decision to remove the subsidy?
After all we are the most useless tribe in the whole world. And if we can pull this kind of influence, the most useful tribe in the whole world (Igbo) should be able to do so too.
Abi how u see am? Radarada.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by LeopardX: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2023
Quodseverismete:
From my little experience so far, it will take ages for Yoruba and Igbo to work together. When it comes to Igbo matter, Yoruba Moslem especially will go extra mile to exaggerating it.
I can bet you,if Emefele happened to be hausa man, who born Tinubu to order his arrest?.

Others who did worst than Emefele and are hausa are-
1. AGF MALAMI
2. ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION- IDRIS UMAR.
3. MELE KYARI - NNPC GMD.
4. EFCC CHAIRMAN.
5.MINISTER OF FINANCE- Haiji Zenaid.
6. Buhari, his cousins or even Buhari,s body hairs
Tinubu can never try touch them. Because Yoruba Muslim are born to ass-lick hausa men for them to be rewarded with peanuts.

I will be happy if those Yoruba Moslem relocate to North or even north central so the South will be one .
You are very funny. na who be the pesin wey disburse the funds give them? Or you think the people you mentioned just dipped their hands into the treasury without Emefiele's approval?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Typing: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
pained as in how?

sad Do I know him? I'm just stating fact

Just like amala you don't have a bright mind cheesy to understand that

Cry me a River

1 Like

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Vboot1: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2023
Just like the cowards blamed Arthur Nzeribe for June 12 1993 annulment but can't blame IBB head of state who gave the final orders. I have never seen this type cowardice in any tribe in my life. Tribe of Cowards.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by QuotaSystem: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. Latest Nollywood Blockbuster. Premiering at the cinemas now. "IPOB in pain" part 63
(63 years since independence).

Part 63 πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Akanbiedu(m): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
Both Yoruba and HausaFulani ran empires, they both know each other's strengths and limits. Unlike you untamed people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by spy24(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
humilitypays:
I have been wondering a lot of things for days now or even months prior to the election this year.

In 2012, mostly famous Yorubas; Men of God, Political Activists, Celebrities, Politicians, and even Students, Market women, etc carried the petrol subsidy removal by Goodluck Jonathan's government on their head and slammed Goodluck Jonathan, calling him all sorts of demeaning names even though it was Jonathan's economic team including then CBN Governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi that championed the subsidy removal.

Yorubas didn't bother about Sanusi or any other but focused on defaming and condemning Goodluck the President.

Same thing happened in the purchase of arms during Goodluck's regime, Yorubas didn't bother to condemn Col. Sambo Dasuki or Doyin Okupe, but focused on condemning Goodluck Jonathan the President only calling for his arrest and prosecution as soon as Buhari took over office.

But fast-forward to 2022 or so, Yorubas have never condemned Buhari for any of his evil, people killing policies, even the recent currency redesign policy which Buhari himself came out to tell Nigerians that he approved it, and it was Buhari's inlaw that supervised the minting of the currencies, and never for once has Yorubas condemned Buhari massively like they have been calling for Emefiele's head who is just an appointee of Buhari that take orders from Presidency before implementing any major CBN policy like the currency redesign. Yorubas have never condemned or called for Buhari's arrest and prosecution for his abysmal performance and open looting as President of Nigeria like they did against Goodluck Jonathan and now Emefiele.

Now DSS arrested Emefiele, Yorubas are all over the internet and even on the streets celebrating as if Emefiele was the President that just handed over.

DSS have just leveled some terrorism charges against Emefiele for paying an alleged money to Taliban an Intl terror group, and Yorubas are all calling for Emefiele's head even without hearing the full story or caring to know that Emefiele cannot make such payment without the approval of Buhari the President.

Please dear Yorubas, I want to know why you guys are always scared of condemning Northerners when they do something bad but very fast and bold in condemning an Igbo or Niger Delta person even without hearing the truth of the matter? Is it that you guys are scared of Hausa-Fulanis or you hate your Southern brothers so much and ready to slaughter their head to get whatever political favor from Hausa-Fulanis?

This is absurd.

Let's remember that there is divinity, there are forces beyond human control and they must balance life events with time, it may seem rosy and smooth for us now, but what about tomorrow?

You be mumu, why you dey call Dem dear ?

They are tribalistic how many times will they tell you guys
Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Tmb78(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
ukaface:

It’s how sure you’re that I’m of Igbo tribeπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Anyways, who be the Hausa moniker, you are still so sure to think I know herπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
There is an history between Yaribas and Hausas, this you know.
So you wrote Yorubas as "Yaribas" and you claimed you aren't Igbo?
Continue!
Still don't know why most of you people lie about your tribe.
Is your tribe that worthless?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Tmb78(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
Vboot1:
Just like the cowards blamed Arthur Nzeribe for June 12 1993 annulment but can't blame IBB head of state who gave the final orders. I have never seen this type cowardice in any tribe in my life. Tribe of Cowards.
Ehnnn?

So when your tribe blames Awolowo for advising Gowon to withdrew food supply during the civil war but can't blame Gowon for giving the final orders you are not cowards?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Two faced hypocrites!!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Tmb78(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
LeopardX:
If 'Yoruba' can influence the entire Nigeria in 2012 to oppose Jonathan's fuel subsidy removal so that it was eventually reviewed downward, why can't Igbo inspire Nigerians today to oppose Tinubu's decision to remove the subsidy?
After all we are the most useless tribe in the whole world. And if we can pull this kind of influence, the most useful tribe in the whole world (Igbo) should be able to do so too.
Abi how u see am? Radarada.
They say we are useless and always blame us for singlehandedly bringing in Buhari to rule.
Does it make sense?
Can a useless tribe pull that off?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Saao(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
humilitypays:
I have been wondering a lot of things for days now or even months prior to the election this year.

In 2012, mostly famous Yorubas; Men of God, Political Activists, Celebrities, Politicians, and even Students, Market women, etc carried the petrol subsidy removal by Goodluck Jonathan's government on their head and slammed Goodluck Jonathan, calling him all sorts of demeaning names even though it was Jonathan's economic team including then CBN Governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi that championed the subsidy removal.

Yorubas didn't bother about Sanusi or any other but focused on defaming and condemning Goodluck the President.

Same thing happened in the purchase of arms during Goodluck's regime, Yorubas didn't bother to condemn Col. Sambo Dasuki or Doyin Okupe, but focused on condemning Goodluck Jonathan the President only calling for his arrest and prosecution as soon as Buhari took over office.

But fast-forward to 2022 or so, Yorubas have never condemned Buhari for any of his evil, people killing policies, even the recent currency redesign policy which Buhari himself came out to tell Nigerians that he approved it, and it was Buhari's inlaw that supervised the minting of the currencies, and never for once has Yorubas condemned Buhari massively like they have been calling for Emefiele's head who is just an appointee of Buhari that take orders from Presidency before implementing any major CBN policy like the currency redesign. Yorubas have never condemned or called for Buhari's arrest and prosecution for his abysmal performance and open looting as President of Nigeria like they did against Goodluck Jonathan and now Emefiele.

Now DSS arrested Emefiele, Yorubas are all over the internet and even on the streets celebrating as if Emefiele was the President that just handed over.

DSS have just leveled some terrorism charges against Emefiele for paying an alleged money to Taliban an Intl terror group, and Yorubas are all calling for Emefiele's head even without hearing the full story or caring to know that Emefiele cannot make such payment without the approval of Buhari the President.

Please dear Yorubas, I want to know why you guys are always scared of condemning Northerners when they do something bad but very fast and bold in condemning an Igbo or Niger Delta person even without hearing the truth of the matter? Is it that you guys are scared of Hausa-Fulanis or you hate your Southern brothers so much and ready to slaughter their head to get whatever political favor from Hausa-Fulanis?

This is absurd.

Let's remember that there is divinity, there are forces beyond human control and they must balance life events with time, it may seem rosy and smooth for us now, but what about tomorrow?
don't worry, the table will turn someday, and they will regret their action. Only thing Yorubas are good at, ethnic bigotry, that will be dealt with soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Raskimonojendor: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
prophetfire:
. Yorubas are the most cowardly, two-faced, backstabbing, and lies peddling ethnic group in this world .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Raskimonojendor: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
proeast:

Why do you people always lie with impunity? Yorubas took Igbos in? When did that happen?

Now, let me educate you. During the war, it was Awolowo that advised Gowon to blockade Biafra and that resulted in the death of millions of people, mostly children and women! I guess Awolowo did that out of love?

Immediately after the war, Awolowo introduced a disastrous policy called indigenization decree because as finance minister, he knew that Igbos just came out of a terrible war, completely broke. He handed over Nigeria's economy to Yorubas on a platter of gold! The Fulanis took over politics as their own spoils of war.

After the war, 10x more Igbos moved North than those that moved to Lagos/West. Others began to move beyond Nigeria to other countries. In 1969, barely 9 years after the war ended, Shagari teamed up with Alex Ekwueme to win the presidential election.

So, at what point did Yorubas take Igbos in? Who is feeding you people with all these trash for God's sake?!

Dear Chibuzor,

Thank you for your feedback. Actually, this story is false, and I appeal to you and others like you to stop telling these lies to your children, which is what perpetuates the hatred for Nigeria that a lot of people have.

As minister of finance, Chief Awolowo's ministry paid Β£20 only to those former Biafrans whose account records were lost, and to those who held their bank balances in Biafran Pounds.
Since they could not prove how much they had in their accounts, they got a blanket Β£20. That money was a gift from Nigeria. Those former Biafrans who could prove their account balances received all their monies

The late Senator Arthur Nzeribe is an example of an Igbo who could prove his account balances. All former Biafrans who had accounts in banks outside the Eastern Region got access to all their funds after the war. The late Chief Alex Ekwueme is an example of this.

In every part of NIgeria, Igbos got their abandoned property back, except in Rivers, where their own fellow Igbo speaking peoples, who somehow say they are not Igbos, seized their property.

Also, there were cases of seized abandoned property in modern day Benue. But it did not happen elsewhere.

Chief Alex Ekwueme is again an example of this. Although he was not really friends, per se, with the recently departed Otunba Subomi Balogun, they lived close to each other. Just before the outbreak of the civil war, Alex Ekwueme left Lagos for the Eastern Region, like most prudent Igbos.

After the war, he returned to Lagos and, surprisingly, met his house in a renovated condition. While he was wondering what happened, his neighbour, Mr. Subomi Balogun, approached him and gave him his back rent in cash.

Chief Ekwueme's children are still alive and can attest to this.

Put yourself in Awolowo’s shoes. Many of the banks in the then Eastern Region had been destroyed. The accounts were in Biafran pounds. Records were lost. And even the banks deliberately destroyed records for fear of being punished for holding Biafran currencies, which had been declared a crime of economic sabotage against Nigeria by General Gowon's government.

Furthermore, after the war, Awolowo paid the Eastern states all their monies from the Federation Account from 1967-1970. He invested it and returned it to them, for which he was acknowledged by SG Ikoku, the Commissioner for Economic Development in East Central State, in the Daily Times of May 22, 1971.

Every family in former Biafra owes a debt of gratitude to the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo. But sadly, many parents who should have taught their children this documented history have instead filled them with hatred by regaling them with wartime propaganda.

These records are still available. Why do you still fail to read your history and feed yourself on bile from bitter people who do not rely on facts?

This is 2023. Please let us rely on facts, not gossip.

#TableShaker

Reno Imokri.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Raskimonojendor: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tmb78:
You're so funny!
Ehnnnn
Tell me something
Your tribe is the only tribe where their elders and titled chiefs are seen grovelling, begging the Hausas in the whole of Nigeria
The pictures are all over the net
Even when the Hausas killed your people in the North and gave you quit notice, you all are still saying you prefer them
If that is not cowardice, I don't know what it isπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Here on nairaland, a moniker who is a well known Hausa girl will abuse you people, calling you derogatory names, yet you all will bypass her, pretending you didn't see her.

Don't let me post pictures of your elders shamelessly kneeling in front of the Hausas o.
You no go sleep this night be dat o😁😁😁
You are being nice. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Raskimonojendor: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
plaindealer:

Do you people even believe the rubbish you spew all over the place?

You, people, are never serious, una sabi comedy too much...

grin grin
They think an economy thrives by pushing drugs and 5 feet by 5 feet shops of fake goods grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by LeopardX: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tmb78:
They say we are useless and always blame us for singlehandedly bringing in Buhari to rule.
Does it make sense?
Can a useless tribe pull that off?
I've tried and failed to decode their thought pattern. I've given up already.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Raskimonojendor: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
Vboot1:
The same yorubas that rioted and kicked IBB out, while your coward people ran back to your red mud region with their tails tucked in between their legs
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Tmb78(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You are being nice. grin
Ukaface, see what someone wanted you to see.
Only your tribe does this.
So, who is the coward tribe now?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Tmb78(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

The same yorubas that rioted and kicked IBB out, while your coward people ran back to your red mud region with their tails tucked in between their legs
grin grin grin
Their tribe only knows how to organize one million man march in support for wicked and corrupt Abacha.

Yet they are not cowards
The word coward and tribalism must actually mean different to igbos. even the word agbero too. Cos all of the aforementioned abound in the Southeast.

Cc: vboot1
Prophet fire
Proeast etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by ukaface(f): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tmb78:
So you wrote Yorubas as "Yaribas" and you claimed you aren't Igbo?
Continue!
Still don't know why most of you people lie about your tribe.
Is your tribe that worthless?
but it’s yaribas na
Abi no be yaribas?
Oooh autocorrect is changing Yorubas to yaribas. I’m sorry
Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Tmb78(m): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
ukaface:
but it’s yaribas na
Abi no be yaribas?
Oooh autocorrect is changing Yorubas to yaribas. I’m sorry
Kai, you people and duplicity sha! 😁😁😁
Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Vboot1: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

T
ghe same yorubas that rioted and kicked IBB out, while your coward people ran back to your red mud region with their tails tucked in between their legs
grin grin grin

Lies...It was a collective efforts of all Nigerians across different tribes, I can list their names.
Scratch faces like distorting history to fit in your narrative.
Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by PHIPEX(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Offpointng:
I think we will find the solution and the right answer to your question when we ascertain why Igbos hate and despise Yemi Osinbajo despite knowing how restricted his powers can be when it comes to governance. but did Igbos understood?? NO
You all are just so confused. Go and check the votes Osinbajo got from the APC primaries, the most came from the East. Yoruba's abandoned him while we voted him, same applies to Obasanjo's votes in 1999. But as usual, liars like you easily try to manipulate the narrative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Harfisco(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Go get some senses
Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by PHIPEX(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
HenryWilliams:

Sometimes I just wonder about the bolded.
People can recover and surpass in isolation?
Who gave them fertile ground to succeed?
Who gave them opportunities for growth?
Left to the North, after the civil war the igbos would still be grovelling in mud huts with thatched roofs.
You gave others platform to succeed and overtake you but you didn't know how to use same platform to succeed for yourself? Do you guys have shame at all? So in your mind the Igbos only succeeded in Lagos? Give honour to whom honour is due, their unexpected success is the root of all these hatred

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Dicado: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
Calm down, there's a reason why Buhari said he'd run to Niger Republic. You can't just jump to arrest Buhari since whatever occurred was traced to CBN. You have to start from the CBN and/or any agency having a hand in it. Secondly, Buhari's health issue made him a rubber stamp President. He can't think with his brain on sensitive matters, so he may not be made to face the law.
humilitypays:

This is absurd.

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by humilitypays(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dicado:
Calm down, there's a reason why Buhari said he'd run to Niger Republic. You can't just jump to arrest Buhari since whatever occurred was traced to CBN. You have to start from the CBN and/or any agency having a hand in it. Secondly, Buhari's health issue made him a rubber stamp President. He can't think with his brain on sensitive matters, so he may not be made to face the law.
The only sensible comment from the Yoruba camp so far.

I appreciate reasonable people like you, even though I know not all Yorubas support all these hateful outburst against Igbos online and offline, and reason I still give some Yorubas enough respect cos many of them always stand for justice and equity and they could be the reason why nature is delaying pay back on the entire Yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by grandstar(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
humilitypays:

This is absurd.

This is the most utterly useless article I have come across today. Yoruba this, Yoruba that! Who told you Yoruba people think as 1 person?

Who told you all Igbos support Ipob? Who told you all Igbos support sit-at-home? Who told you all Igbos like money? Who told you all Igbos are ambitious?

Did OBJ not try several times attempt to increase the petrol price and was frustrated by Oshiomole? Did they say Oshiomole was frustrating their brother? Did they support OBJ when he was always increasing fuel prices? Yorubas did not even like him.

Oshiomole despite his opposition to OBJ he joined the ACN, a Yoruba party.

All 3 leading presidential candidates promised to end the fuel subsidies.it was not a Yoruba thing.

In 2012, who told you all Yoruba did not support Jonathan? I supported Jonathan because I knew first hand that the subsidy was adversely affecting the economy and was guzzling money.

Those who did not support Jonathan had a poor understanding of basic economics. Oshiomole, who was now a governor who had fought against OBJ tooth and nail against any subsidy was now a staunch supporter of it's removal.

Was it because he hated Yoruba people that he fought OBJ? If it was you, you may reach that conclusion. You might even write why are Ishan people like this, why did they not condemn Oshio
mole when he fought OBJ but did not condemn him now that Jonathan was ending subsidies?

Wetin concern Ishan people whether he did not support OBJ but supported Jonathan?

For your information, most Yorubas did not side with OBJ when he increased fuel prices in his 2 terms as President. They didn't even like him much.

First and foremost, all strikes against petrol subsidy removals are spearheaded by the NLC and not by Ohaneze, Afenifere or Arewa.

Since NLC said have suspended the strike, what else is there?

All you have written is all tribalistic pettiness. Was it not Tinubu that suspended Emefiele who was it Jonathan?

Jonathan requested for a $1bn to fight the war. The money was being frittered away on frivolities while soldiers were being slaughtered at the war front? In most countries, GEJ would have resigned honorable. You're here protecting him. Of Dasuki could not account for the money, he should have been sacked and prosecuted. GEJ should have given a speech that he won't tolerate anyone who messes with the lives of his soldiers. This will make others sit up.

The reason why your Naira is 750 to a $1 today from 216 in 2015 is because Buhari and Emefiele messed things up.

The CBN is supposed to be independent (that means politicians can not dictate to it or interfere with its operations). However, Buhari begun doing so upon assumption of office in 2015. Emefiele did not tell off the president. The mess YOU YOU YOU suffer from today is what has left the economy in tatters.

All what you said here is all tribalism and you're projecting yourself on others.

1 Like

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by grandstar(m): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
Cooly100:

Most people not seeing it as tribal are you Yorubas.

Again did Buhari do any of these? Muslims-muslims ticket and all that?

If Tinubu had done a Muslim Christian ticket, he'll be fighting for his stolen mandate like Peter Obi. By now,he would have become an Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by grandstar(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
kevapet:
mynd44 Seun please close this thread. It's useless and definitely would lead to ethnic war and bashing. Thank you

Utterly, comprehensively useless in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Danisaint112(m): 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
maasoap:

You and your whole tribe made yourselves his enemies long time ago. He didn't even get more than 100,000 votes in total from your region. I don't think Tinubu actually needs you and your people to succeed. He shouldn't even take his campaign to your region anymore, it is just wasting of time

Who needs him here. We don't accept rubbish. Neither are we cunning or proud Supporters of criminality and everything evil like you and your kinsmen in the name of forming "sophisticated." Getat abeg!
Re: Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? by Danisaint112(m): 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
Tflex01:

Yet 90% of Igbos have entered depression just because Tinubu won. cheesy

Stop decieving yourself. You guys are only driven by envy, jealousy and hate.

You must think Igbos are fools to envy a personality like Tinubu. Tueh! We are only truly worried about the state of Nigeria, how democracy has died, how we have gotten to the level where same fate ticket is seen as nothing and the near future effect of it.

The problem with you guys is that you don't see. cheesy mark this day dude. We will be here to remind you all of this foolish support you all rendered to Tinubu someday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

POWER DISTRIBUTION: We Won’t Allow Firm To Operate -Edo, Ekiti, Delta Govtss / I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- Former Pres, Goodluck Jonathan / BREAKING: CCT Judgment On Onnogβ€Žhen Shifted From 9am Till Noon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.