Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... (1887 Views)

Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? / Dear Yorubas - Where Is Sunday Igboho? / Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by valenu(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2020
Dear Yorubas on Nairaland...

It's time to shun hatred, stereotype and prejudice on Nairaland!!

The problem I have with Yorubas is the hatred they have for other tribes especially the Northerners but you always pretend to love them by going as far as using arrewa as your monica...
Was it not Yorubas who were praying for the death of the president so the vice can take over? And you still claim to love the north?

How many Hausafulanis have you ever seen on Nairaland creating thread just to insult the Yorubas or Igbos??

How many Hausafulanis have you seen on Nairaland creating thread just to generate insult towards other tribes in Nigeria??

Yorubas are good at this...

They insult northerners on daily basis here on Nairaland... They insult and condemn igbos...

Why the hatred?? You wake up in the morning with Hausafulani on your mind...

Amidst this coronavirus you're creating thread just to insult and paint people black on Nairaland?? Why this hatred for other tribes especially the Northerners??

Southerners and some middle beltans organised a coup and bloodily killed Northern leaders mainly, how did you expect the region to pay you back and what do you think this did to their psyche about fearing a repeat from a people who have shown themselves to be hideously partisan and tribalistic? That's why the northerners would continue to hold on to that presidency and it will never come to South because we southerners are not united.

You people will never learn lessons from history and never mend your ways hence the reason you remain in political purgatory today and are treated as outcasts whereas you guys prefer to think it is because others fear some mythical ability you claim to have never mind that such is never visible on the ground...

Yorubas are not superior and better than any tribe in Nigeria... You're just normal Africans who are just good in back biting ... Not better than others

You people will claim only a Yoruba can save Nigeria as President yet what have your 'supermen' Governors made of SW States they lead? Abi quota and nepotism is preventing southwestern governors from turning those States into utopia thereby shaming us all and validating the claim of being special you Yorubas bore Nairaland with daily propaganda and hate threads...
Your leaders keep scamming you with herdsmen propaganda... and irony of it all is that the west are the soocalled educated.

Reasoning with sentiments instead of rational logic.continue fighting imaginary fulanization agenda while your leaders dance on your intelligence

Let's say no to tribalism!!

The world is sick!!

Stop creating hate thread and stop hating people because of the tribe and religion they found themselves!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by valenu(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Arrewa: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
valenu:
This is in response to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5771605/dear-igbos-nairaland
that's my thread... He changed the Igbo to yoruba

1 Like

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by valenu(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Yes, let's all utilize the boredom wella

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Arrewa: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
valenu:
Yes, let's all utilize the boredom wella
create your own... I can sue you for copy right

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by yyba: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Herdsmen: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Arrewa:

Are you Hausa Fulani or Yoruba?

Be proud of your heritage.. you sound so Yoruba.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Arrewa: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Herdsmen:

Are you Hausa Fulani or Yoruba?

Be proud of your heritage.. you sound so Yoruba.
I'm a complete fulani man... Gaba da baya!

1 Like

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by valenu(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Arrewa:
create your own... I can sue you for copy right
Hahahaha! Pls don't sue me. You know I can't speak English like you.

1 Like

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Iamgrey5(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Take your own advice

1 Like

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by nlPoster: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Can nairaland be shut down for sometime?
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Herdsmen: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Arrewa:

Taa!

Mechionu.. Fulani wetin..

I Dey Zaria like this with Fulani clan .. I Dey Turaki house as I Dey type this..

No Fulani on earth will type what you wrote up there

Nairaland ain’t for junkies as you think

pM me I will forward my num so you speak fulfude with them..

Till then .. you remain a typical Yoruba man

3 Likes

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Arrewa: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
valenu:
Hahahaha! Pls don't sue me. You know I can't speak English like you.
lol...lets say no to tribalism!
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
valenu:
Dear Yorubas on Nairaland...

It's time to shun hatred, stereotype and prejudice on Nairaland!!

The problem I have with Yorubas is the hatred they have for other tribes especially the Northerners but you always pretend to love them by going as far as using arrewa as your monica...
Was it not Yorubas who were praying for the death of the president so the vice can take over? And you still claim to love the north?

How many Hausafulanis have you ever seen on Nairaland creating thread just to insult the Yorubas or Igbos??

How many Hausafulanis have you seen on Nairaland creating thread just to generate insult towards other tribes in Nigeria??

Yorubas are good at this...

They insult northerners on daily basis here on Nairaland... They insult and condemn igbos...

Why the hatred?? You wake up in the morning with Hausafulani on your mind...

Amidst this coronavirus you're creating thread just to insult and paint people black on Nairaland?? Why this hatred for other tribes especially the Northerners??

Southerners and some middle beltans organised a coup and bloodily killed Northern leaders mainly, how did you expect the region to pay you back and what do you think this did to their psyche about fearing a repeat from a people who have shown themselves to be hideously partisan and tribalistic? That's why the northerners would continue to hold on to that presidency and it will never come to South because we southerners are not united.

You people will never learn lessons from history and never mend your ways hence the reason you remain in political purgatory today and are treated as outcasts whereas you guys prefer to think it is because others fear some mythical ability you claim to have never mind that such is never visible on the ground...

Yorubas are not superior and better than any tribe in Nigeria... You're just normal Africans who are just good in back biting ... Not better than others

You people will claim only a Yoruba can save Nigeria as President yet what have your 'supermen' Governors made of SW States they lead? Abi quota and nepotism is preventing southwestern governors from turning those States into utopia thereby shaming us all and validating the claim of being special you Yorubas bore Nairaland with daily propaganda and hate threads...
Your leaders keep scamming you with herdsmen propaganda... and irony of it all is that the west are the soocalled educated.

Reasoning with sentiments instead of rational logic.continue fighting imaginary fulanization agenda while your leaders dance on your intelligence

Let's say no to tribalism!!

The world is sick!!

Stop creating hate thread and stop hating people because of the tribe and religion they found themselves!!

This is a wonderful thread.

You have the power of truth in your hands.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Herdsmen: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Arrewa:

Oga am waiting..

You speak Fulani with them .. I record it and upload it on nairaland

Think that will clarify you..

Because you acts and write is typical of Yoruba..

3 Likes

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Herdsmen: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Arrewa:
lol...lets say no to tribalism!

This Yoruba man .. let do this for nairaland and for your reputation

3 Likes

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by gnykelly(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yoruba has no room for hatred. we accommodate everyone regardless of creed and beliefs... hopefully you respect yourselves

1 Like

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Sylraph1: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hahahahaha
you guys on NL are very funny oo...this is a counter thread for one Arewa Post....

Both of Una de craze
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
gnykelly:
Yoruba has no room for hatred. we accommodate everyone regardless of creed and beliefs... hopefully you respect yourselves

I hate reading lies and rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Iamgrey5(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Herdsmen:

Taa!

Mechionu.. Fulani wetin..

I Dey Zaria like this with Fulani clan .. I Dey Turaki house as I Dey type this..

No Fulani on earth will type what you wrote up there

Nairaland ain’t for junkies as you think

pM me I will forward my num so you speak fulfude with them..

Till then .. you remain a typical Yoruba man
You always see Yorubas in your dream

In case you have seen it

This is the op attacking Yorubas and supported by your igbo brothers

https://www.nairaland.com/5690099/facts-hausafulanis-every-southerner-should/4#86902980

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Herdsmen: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Take your own advice

This one is good at screen shot

Walahi na mod save you from that thread..

Una for knee down the beg.

Una go still do am.. opportunities plenty.

1 Like

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Herdsmen: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You always see Yorubas in your dream

In case you have seen it

This is the op attacking Yorubas and supported by your igbo brothers

Arrewa is a Yoruba boy .. hidding under Hausa Fulani not proud of being Yoruba
This is his 5th thread on same topic

The wise op has to help him translate his thought to his people

Told you una go draw .. everybody go see .. except una

Everyone know say na only Yoruba man fit start this kind thread

2 Likes

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Iamgrey5(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Herdsmen:

This one is good at screen shot

Walahi na mod save you from that thread..

Una for knee down the beg.

Una go still do am.. opportunities plenty.

You actually rate yourself as a person worthy of something grin I mean you rate yourself very highly

Quite Hilarious!

And to think you actually type like a toddler.
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by goodnessme1(f): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by valenu(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

This is a wonderful thread.

You have the power of truth in your hands.
That Arrewa Yoruba guy pretending to be hausafulani thinks he's the only person being styupid. We've all got that time and data.

1 Like

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Herdsmen: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You actually rate yourself as a person worthy of something grin I mean you rate yourself very highly

Quite Hilarious!

And to think you actually type like a toddler.

Your insecurities is overwhelming you..

I’m a toddler.. any other thing? grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Iamgrey5(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Herdsmen:

Arrewa is a Yoruba boy .. hidding under Hausa Fulani not proud of being Yoruba
This is his 5th thread on same topic

The wise op has to help him translate his thought to his people

Told you una go draw .. everybody go see .. except una

Everyone know say na only Yoruba man fit start this kind thread
You need your brain examined bru

I honestly feel pity for you!.

You better don't die of this your psychological problem. This paranoia might lead you to become a plague to your society.

Soon you would be seeing Yoruba everywhere cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Bonessaw(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Herdsmen: 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Arrewa I Dey wait you..

Today n today

I don pm you.. answer I wan forward my number so you call make you and Sani speak fulfude and we upload for nairaland to hear and confirm you Hausa Fulani

At least the first confirmed Fulani on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by valenu(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Sylraph1:
Hahahahaha
you guys on NL are very funny oo...this is a counter thread for one Arewa Post....

Both of Una de craze
I dey tell u. Everybody dey craze. Craze can not be monopolized.
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
valenu:

That Arrewa Yoruba guy pretending to be hausafulani thinks he's the only person being styupid. We've all got that time and data.

We know he is a full blooded yoruba man.
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by goodnessme1(f): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
But why are yorubas hateful?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of Fake Pictures Being Shared As Oyingbo Massacre / I wasn't sacked from IPOB - Simon Ekpa Slams Nigeria Media / ISWAP Claim They Kill 17 Soldiers,not 5 As Reported By The NA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.