Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

How Come Andrew Tate Has Been Successfully Silenced - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Come Andrew Tate Has Been Successfully Silenced (805 Views)

Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced / TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts / Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Andrew Tate Has Been Successfully Silenced by SAMBARRY: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
I'll just go straight to the point.i have been a big fan of Andrew Tate since his emergence into the social media space.infact there was a time he was the rave of the moment.like he literally took over the social media space.he was all over tiktok, Facebook and instagram.he was so famous that there was no time you will enter any of the above apps that you won't see either a meme of him,videos, pictures or quotes.he always had something to say about prevalent socio- political issue including family, religion, relationships, education,finances etc all of a sudden after the arrest of him and his brother (Tristan) they suddenly became silent.no podcasts,no videos, everything related to them just vanished.infact he was made to look like a human trafficker, misogynist and rapist

Meanwhile those rappers and hiphop entertainers singing about drugs,rape,gun violence, thuggery and sexually debasing women aren't cancelled,seen as misogynistic or propagating worldviews dangerous to the world or to women.so my question is does it mean Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate have been finally cancelled from ever speaking on social media? Does it mean their voices have permanently been silenced because some groups are offended by their views but are not offended when teenagers and video vixens shake their naked butts on social media or music videos? They are not offended by the breakdown in family and children toying with drugs and watching their parents destroy themselves? Really?

N.b: yes I get the part that these guys were lousy and showing too much than necessary.the global attention they Drew to themselves was way too much.always showing off their mansion, Bugatti, money and other luxurious lifestyles that should have been kept private yet I still respect them for their bravery because everyone has their negative sides no matter how intelligent, versatile and enigmatic you can be.

Re: How Come Andrew Tate Has Been Successfully Silenced by budaatum: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
I think the world woke up to his toxicity. It's not fashionable in decent respectable society to be a fan of a pig.

4 Likes

Re: How Come Andrew Tate Has Been Successfully Silenced by SAMBARRY: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
budaatum:
I think the world woke up to his toxicity. It's not fashionable in decent respectable society to be a fan of a pig.
how was he toxic?

What did he encourage or propagate that made him toxic?
Re: How Come Andrew Tate Has Been Successfully Silenced by yrhuhfy113: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
SAMBARRY:
I'll just go straight to the point.i have been a big fan of Andrew Tate since his emergence into the social media space.infact there was a time he was the rave of the moment.like he literally took over the social media space.he was all over tiktok, Facebook and instagram.he was so famous that there was no time you will enter any of the above apps that you won't see either a meme of him,videos, pictures or quotes.he always had something to say about prevalent socio- political issue including family, religion, relationships, education,finances etc all of a sudden after the arrest of him and his brother (Tristan) they suddenly became silent.no podcasts,no videos, everything related to them just vanished.infact he was made to look like a human trafficker, misogynist and rapist

Meanwhile those rappers and hiphop entertainers singing about drugs,rape,gun violence, thuggery and sexually debasing women aren't cancelled,seen as misogynistic or propagating worldviews dangerous to the world or to women.so my question is does it mean Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate have been finally cancelled from ever speaking on social media? Does it mean their voices have permanently been silenced because some groups are offended by their views but are not offended when teenagers and video vixens shake their naked butts on social media or music videos? They are not offended by the breakdown in family and children toying with drugs and watching their parents destroy themselves? Really?

N.b: yes I get the part that these guys were lousy and showing too much than necessary.the global attention they Drew to themselves was way too much.always showing off their mansion, Bugatti, money and other luxurious lifestyles that should have been kept private yet I still respect them for their bravery because everyone has their negative sides no matter how intelligent, versatile and enigmatic you can be.

YOU MUST BE LIVING UNDER A ROCK

Pastor Chris oyakhilome MOVED from the USELESS TOXIC SATANIC system you call social media, OWNED BY ONE MAN....

TATE ANDREW and TRISTAN actually have moved too to their own SOCIAL MEDIA SECRET SPACE. I am a member, and we have been having sessions since his release. HE IS BACK AND BADDER THAN EVER........... And I can tell you that the few african there are being shifted off the matrix.

IS IT NOT BECAUSE HE POSTED THE BITTER TRUTH ON "THEIR SOCIAL NETWORKS" that made the MATRIX ensure he got banned and arrested?

See, he has moved. We have shifted location off shore, and they can't stop us.

THE TATE BROTHERS are just apostles of the FREE WORLD REVOLUTION against the satanic NEW WORLD ORDER.

You are the one who is still bound to the MATRIX MEDIA SYSTEM...... that is why you think he was silenced. Find him beyond the common social media space, and you will see him. He just recently joined the metaverse too.

SOMETHING BIG is COOKING.
Re: How Come Andrew Tate Has Been Successfully Silenced by kkins25(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
Until court cases are competely dismissed, he has to not aggravate the "freedom of speech" crooners in the west. At least we now know for a fact that human trafficking accusations have been debunked..

Dubious investigations for money laundering are still in place. Even that too, is just super powers bullying the little man.

All that sex trafficking shit was just one silly girlfriend caught by her boyfriend who she lied to about her whereabouts and went to have quality time with misogynist Andrew tate.

I still see clips but not as frequently, its the same algorithm that blocks your account from saying a man is a man and a woman is a woman that are responsible for the slow down on Tates videos.

I'm not on rumble, but i think he posts there. not sure.
Re: How Come Andrew Tate Has Been Successfully Silenced by budaatum: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
SAMBARRY:
how was he toxic?

What did he encourage or propagate that made him toxic?

"Encourage or propagate"? What about what he says he does?

First, and I apologise for asking, but how old are you? I ask because he tends to appeal to juvenile immature males who lack life experience. Then read though this thread from start to finish and point out whatever you find that is not toxic about him.

If he did to a relative of yours what he says he does to women, you might reassess your opinion of him unless that's what you'd do too.

1 Like

Re: How Come Andrew Tate Has Been Successfully Silenced by SAMBARRY: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
budaatum:

"Encourage or propagate"? What about what he says he does?

First, and I apologise for asking, but how old are you? I ask because he tends to appeal to juvenile immature males who lack life experience. Then read though this thread from start to finish and point out whatever you find that is not toxic about him.

If he did to a relative of yours what he says he does to women, you might reassess your opinion of him unless that's what you'd do too.
haaa lies ooooo.chaiiiii see the way the media has manipulated minds to love who the elites want you to be love and hate who they be want you to hate.see slander.olorun oba o shocked
Re: How Come Andrew Tate Has Been Successfully Silenced by SAMBARRY: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Pastor Chris oyakhilome MOVED from the USELESS TOXIC SATANIC system you call social media, OWNED BY ONE MAN....

TATE ANDREW and TRISTAN actually have moved too to their own SOCIAL MEDIA SECRET SPACE. I am a member, and we have been having sessions since his release. HE IS BACK AND BADDER THAN EVER........... And I can tell you that the few african there are being shifted off the matrix.

IS IT NOT BECAUSE HE POSTED THE BITTER TRUTH ON "THEIR SOCIAL NETWORKS" that made the MATRIX ensure he got banned and arrested?

THE TATE BROTHERS are just apostles of the FREE WORLD REVOLUTION against the satanic NEW WORLD ORDER.

You are the one who is still bound to the MATRIX MEDIA SYSTEM...... that is why you think he was silenced. Find him beyond the common social media space, and you will see him. He just recently joined the metaverse too.

is the metaverse an app that can be downloaded like Instagram etc? I also want to join
Re: How Come Andrew Tate Has Been Successfully Silenced by budaatum: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
SAMBARRY:
haaa lies ooooo.chaiiiii see the way the media has manipulated minds to love who the elites want you to be love and hate who they be want you to hate.see slander.olorun oba o shocked

You'd say that if you haven't got the data and time to listen to him yourself or the mind to determine that what you are hearing is toxic, and as you can see in the thread you've been referred to, you wouldn't be the only one who admires his toxicity.

Thankfully, you are few, and most are ashamed to admit they idolise his thrash, and I bet you would too when in company of those you want to regard and respect you or mature enough for such things to concern you.

1 Like

Re: How Come Andrew Tate Has Been Successfully Silenced by SAMBARRY: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
budaatum:

You'd say that if you haven't got the data and time to listen to him yourself or the mind to determine that what you are hearing is toxic, and as you can see in the thread you've been referred to, you wouldn't be the only one who admires his toxicity.

Thankfully, you are few, and most are ashamed to admit they idolise his thrash, and I bet you would too when in company of those you want to regard and respect you or mature enough for such things to concern you.
no wonder the world is the way it is but the hiphop entertainers encouraging promiscuity in women, singing about drugs, glamourizing Street life are the ones you love Abi?
Re: How Come Andrew Tate Has Been Successfully Silenced by budaatum: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
SAMBARRY:
no wonder the world is the way it is but the hiphop entertainers encouraging promiscuity in women, singing about drugs, glamourizing Street life are the ones you love Abi?

Nope, sorry, but hiphop came a bit late for me or I wasn't paying much attention. I like philosophy in my entertainment which is why the likes of Fela, Obey, Victor Uwaifo, Bob Marley and Ogunde are more my preference and probably why I have the attitude I have to Tate who has absolutely nothing worthy to offer if you asked me.

But hey, you must live. And living sometimes involves being led down dark alleys where magas mug you till you learn the correct path to trod and whom you let influence you.

It's been hot today so water no get enemy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQBC5URoF0s

And now the moon is out I'm singing to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyR_EJQmkqs

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: How Come Andrew Tate Has Been Successfully Silenced by siofra(f): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How Come Andrew Tate Has Been Successfully Silenced by ConfidentialDoc: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2023
We live in the age the emasculated male.
That's the new world order.
Men should no longer be manly. women should no longer be female.

Hence the push for LGBT in Africa and elsewhere.
There will be an agressive push for gay law in Nigeria too. Wait for it

Andrew Tate is considered a dangerous rebel by the NWO. So they clipped his mouth.

1 Like

Re: How Come Andrew Tate Has Been Successfully Silenced by 1Sharon(f): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2023
So why were you his fan?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Katt Williams Arrested / R Kelly/2face: This Must Be A Joke! / Amaa 2010 In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.