Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women (49719 Views)

Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Nothing is trumped up.Most of these useless white celebrities are psychos, just like R.Kelly who happens to be Black.
they just took advantage of rkellys carelessness.you have consistently been accused of stealing chickens and you say no but everyday they see you frying and eating chicken.

You have been accused of pedophilia and running a prostitution and child trafficking ring but you allow parents to bring their little girls to your house to live with you.

Shey he no fit tell the parents to keep their children in their house?

Same thing if you have been accused of sEXUAL harassment as a male lecturer,you keep female students at bay so you won't be accused of anything.his too much kindness without boundaries killed him

If you want to help women first remove the venom in them before helping women or children as a man otherwise na them go finish you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2022
cococandy:

The way I do an internal cringe whenever someone on here quotes him as if he’s some genius.

No wonder we were colonized. In an alternate universe, A black man who’s constantly belittling the white community and being a loud mouth for anti-white oppression would never be admired amongst white men. It’s like for many black men, they will support far right conservatives who are notoriously racist as long as they can help them uphold misogyny

Totally. They want in on the action. I dunno how empowering women is such a bad thing in their eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2022
Cromagnon:
what are the merits. Anyone can be framed by the Zionist cabal. Ask Kanye
Now we understand Hitler better

Na small small fly dey follow dead body enter grave.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by texazzpete(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I laugh in Swahili and Japanese

Us that have been to Lithuania, Romania already know wassup.
This is a normal stuff that happens in post Soviet countries.
It's called EXTORTION
Let me explain

You see Lithuania, Romania, Belarus, Ukraine ( their old police) and Russia.
Just have money, that's all
These countries have the most corrupt police systems in Europe..
They plant weed and drugs inside ur car
They do lots of shady stuff

Once you are a foreigner and you have plenty plenty money. Police will raid your apartment
Carry you do James bond film like say they caught a terrorist.

Its only when you enter police station, that's when you go see nice treatment like you be business man arriving to make business transaction.

Police will tell you to pay a fine of $1000 to 100k depending on your level.
I was arrested as a black guy, they saw how cool I dressed they arrest me say they saw weed in my pocket..
Only for us to reach station, them come tell me say na $500 I go pay then go Scott free
I paid them that Friday night was released and they were smilling that night.
Them just,wan bill Andrew Tate use money take flex Christmas.
That's is all they want..MONEY

Andrew Tate arrest was just a typical Soviet style police EXTORTION on rich foreigners.
I SWEAR WITH ON MY MAMA
HE WILL BE RELEASED THAT VERY SAME DAY.
Just watch out!!

The man has now been remanded for 30 days. And you take your mama swear. Eyah

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2022
texazzpete:

LMFAO!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by zabson(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2022
HomoSapiien:

With that pic on my profile, it’s not hard to know who the mumu is between you and I.

I am a Flibbertigibbet nincompoop.

no wonder. lipsrsealed you said it yourself
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Chiraq77(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What's the difference? undecided
https://sharedhope.org/the-problem/trafficking-terms/

Lol the Difference is Consent

The Girls know they are being pimped that's the difference
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by InvertedHammer: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2022
cococandy:

Or maybe he knew he was guilty of something that he can’t get away with eventually. so, he’s laying the ground and sowing seeds of doubt in the minds of his gullible supporters so that when he’s finally caught, they’ll say “oh he was right all along”.

Kindergarten tactics.
/
You said "maybe".

He has been arrested. This is not the first time. Let the facts come out. An intelligent mind will get the facts first and react, not just based on assumptions. For sure, in our modern society, anyone who says the things he said must definitely go down. There were many before him.

Some people hate him for the soundbites. They have never sat down to listen to full hours of his interviews. Sure his positions rattled feathers but people love to be spoonfed these days. How many people viewed or listened to him through the prism of his job as a professional salesman before kickboxing and fame?

/

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by BRATISLAVA: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2022
DKM123:

Evul Nigerian men won't like this. How can thier demigod be arrested for merely committing the little sin of human trafficking and terrorism to thier fellow human.

I mean, this idiats wish women will vacate the earth YET are making money off men's insatiable NEED for women's pu#s#sy. The irony of it all. Confused lots.

You know them well. Confused hypocrites. They need help.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by BRATISLAVA: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2022
hermesprogidy:

You hit the nail on the head. Poverty is the only explanation I can profer as to why some young men see this human scum as their role model.

Check out any misogynist. Their shared history is poverty.

How anyone can follow and defend Tate is a mystery. Only damaged men can follow him, actually. Sheep like them are his oxygen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Skyeyeye: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Romania is a choice spot for sex trafficking. A western man doesn’t retire to Romania for noble reasons. This is not even about him as he is definitely not the only one (that is if indeed he is guilty). Just saying that it is highly possible he has done one or two.

Where did you read he retired to Romania? When you have no knowledge about something, just keep shut!
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Skyeyeye: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2022
DevilSignature:
Who is Andrew Tete?
Do we know him?
Who important is he to us?
He's a billionaire. Who are you? And what's your name? Over 100M people know Andrew Tate. How many people know you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Skyeyeye: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2022
Aboguede:
After seeing his last interview with that Ronald's jounerlist, I knew he will be arrested by Western powers.

Anyways, he has enjoyed his fame and he should be ready to pay the price of fame.

If u know u know shocked
This is the second time he's getting arrested without any core evidence.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Skyeyeye: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2022
LordReed:

Is Romania now USA?
Nmandi Kanu was arrested in Kenya. Is Kenya Nigeria? All it takes is one girl to accuse you of rape to get arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Skyeyeye: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2022
cococandy:
His goons are already up there vituperating in his defense.

Disgusting
If your brain was functioning, you would have asked who he raped or trafficked. What do I expect? Lol. Illiterates like you didn't even read the article.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2022
Skyeyeye:
Nmandi Kanu was arrested in Kenya. Is Kenya Nigeria? All it takes is one girl to accuse you of rape to get arrested.

Did you read the post I was responding to? If you didn't you should, then you'd understand that context of my question.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by sisitito01(f): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Who cares about your opinion OLD LAYER?

You definitely care and that's why you are here.

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by sisitito01(f): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2022
perdollar:
next time, wash ur Toto b4 u open. The smell is highly offensive

I'll take the highly offensive smell over your highly stupid takes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by hammerT: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
Falseprofet2:

You are far too smart for these forums
Thanks for enlightening them not that it will make much of a difference
For them anyone not supporting republicans or trumps of these world is a simp or a gay
Lol. I have not the least interest in a man.
Supporting gays and lesbians to live their lives is a public health issues not a morality one
More republican officials in America who claim to hate LGBTs have been found in motels and seedy rooms with underage boys than democrats
Trump's famous mentor, the late Roy Cohn was a closeted gay man

The Aids crises was able to spread in the 80s because of the pretence and that's why some of us support openness so people don't bring diseases to their spouses while fronting as straight people
These misogynist are not able to parse all these complicated issues with some thinking, its all black and white in their world

Are we not right?

cococandy is a lesbian. is she not?

MAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.

Despite social media bans he gained popularity, particularly among young men, by promoting an ultra-masculine, ultra-luxurious lifestyle.

IF WE LOOK VERY CLOSELY, THE ONLY REASON THE LGBT ARE AFTER HIM IS BECAUSE HE IS UNAPOLOGETICALY HETROSEXUAL ALPHA MALE THAT REFUSED TO SACRIFICE HIS SHIT HOLE.

WHEN WE DO DECIDE TO FIGHT BACK, IT WILL GET GORY AND BLOODY.

WE STEADLY GETTING WOKE TO WHAT IS HAPPENING, SOON IT WILL BE OUR TURN.

NUFF SAID!

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by DevilSignature: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Skyeyeye:
He's a billionaire. Who are you? And what's your name? Over 100M people know Andrew Tate. How many people know you?
no one knows me except ur mother, we both share a room

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by SultanOfPuna: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
texazzpete:

HE was released in the morning and was mandated to appear in court in the afternoon.
That is when the judge said he should be remanded for 30 days.
Mumu try travel, remanded means his documents and passport are seized to prevent him from travelling out the country while they conduct their sham Investigation.
HE is chilling in a house just like house arrest
Not in jail.
HE can order pizza,food anything he wants he will enjoy. HE can't travel outside until 30 days

You think Romania will jail a U.S citizen you better think twice. Romania is not Russia that arrested Brittany griner. Romania na small country wey no get level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by perdollar(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
sisitito01:

I'll take the highly offensive smell over your highly stupid takes.

so shift to one side wt ur stench let me pass by wt my stupid takes
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by sisitito01(f): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
perdollar:
so shift to one side wt ur stench let me pass by wt my stupid takes

Learn how to spell and write like the adult you're supposed to be. Even your oga, Andrew Tate, can write well. You didn't see that one to learn from him? Shame.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Manna4Gurls: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
It was well planned to nab him. Many hated him right from the moment he knew too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by SIRTee15: 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

HE was released in the morning and was mandated to appear in court in the afternoon.
That is when the judge said he should be remanded for 30 days.
Mumu try travel, remanded means his documents and passport are seized to prevent him from travelling out the country while they conduct their sham Investigation.
HE is chilling in a house just like house arrest
Not in jail.
HE can order pizza,food anything he wants he will enjoy. HE can't travel outside until 30 days

You think Romania will jail a U.S citizen you better think twice. Romania is not Russia that arrested Brittany griner. Romania na small country wey no get level

Person wey dey jail, he's gonna spend the next 30 days in prison.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
sisitito01:

First of all, nobody named Tristan has sense, appaz.
I see, doing the veey thing andrew os doing. Demonizing a group of people from anecdotes. Okay, sisitate!

I've tried my best to ignore this Andrew Tate guy's ass because I don't have time for idiots but this is an example on why misogyny is HARMFUL in real life, has always been harmful and WILL ALWAYS BE HARMFUL. And violent.
Most of what andrew says pertain to western women. You that your daddy is going to sell you soon for a bride price is talking about "Misogyny." When a man takes money from another man- offering the services of a woman in return is called pimping. Your ancestors have been pimping you guys from day one. Go and fight that first.

[quote]Not only does this foolish man chat shit about women and say nonsense in general (I've never listened to him sha, but I know), he walks the talk. What are the odds that such a man is ALSO a human trafficker?
/quote]
I'm curious, how do you "know" when you've "never listened to him sha"?
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
hammerT:

Are we not right?

cococandy is a lesbian. is she not?

MAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.

IF WE LOOK VERY CLOSELY, THE ONLY REASON THE LGBT ARE AFTER HIM IS BECAUSE HE IS UNAPOLOGETICALY HETROSEXUAL ALPHA MALE THAT REFUSED TO SACRIFICE HIS SHIT HOLE.

WHEN WE DO DECIDE TO FIGHT BACK, IT WILL GET GORY AND BLOODY.

WE STEADLY GETTING WOKE TO WHAT IS HAPPENING, SOON IT WILL BE OUR TURN.

NUFF SAID!

Keyboard warrior.
start with little andy tate, fly to romania and spring him out of jail
Pls fight back already

I have no idea if she is or not. Its none of my Business. She is an intelligent smart lady and thats all that matters to me
Do you know some of your nigerian top-ranking officials have also been suspected to be that
Or that your religious figures some are downlow
Give me open people living their lives over hypocrites any day any time
I assume you are African. I hope you know homosecuals and lesbians have long existed in Africa in the kings courts and among ordinary people, so its not the 'woke' left that introduced it as some sort of virus in the air
Read up on your history
I am not but I don't demonize people based on what they do in their rooms

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
Manna4Gurls:
It was well planned to nab him. Many hated him right from the moment he knew too much.

it's ok too know too much but in a generation where lies and hypocrisy is celebrated,it's better to say 3 out of 10 things you know and keep the remaining 7 to yourself and that's exactly what Jordan Peterson is doing

Them don use interview to set trap for Jordan Peterson Taya and he dodged it several times but tate was the scapegoat because he called black Black and white white
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
SIRTee15:

Person wey dey jail, he's gonna spend the next 30 days in prison.
lmaooo receive sense cheesy

I know you wish he's in jail so bad but where them dey put person for jail without the courts declaring him guilty or innocent? grin

Shey you nor go school? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2022

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
irunoko:
lmaooo receive sense cheesy

I know you wish he's in jail so bad but where them dey put person for jail without the courts declaring him guilty or innocent? grin

Shey you nor go school? cheesy grin cheesy grin

Did you yourself go to school? Have you not heard of people being detained in prison without bail pending their day in court?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64128616

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by cococandy(f): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
I’m not a lesbian but I don’t consider it an insult if anyone thinks I am.

People will try to insult you with what they think is a bad thing that’s why he thinks calling me a lesbian is supposed to offend me.

He just doesn’t like when I tell him that grown men who sexually desire teenagers are bad people. That’s the basis of our disagreement
Falseprofet2:

Keyboard warrior.
Pls fight back already
I had no idea if she is or not. Its none of my Business. She is an intelligent smart lady and thats all that matters to me
Do you know some of your nigerian top-ranking officials have also been suspected to be that
Or that your religious figures some are downlow
Give me open people living their lives over hypocrites any day any time
I assume you are African. I hope you know homosecuals and lesbians have long existed in Africa in the kings courts and among ordinary people, so its not the 'woke' left that introduced it as some sort of virus in the air
Read up on your history
I am not but I don't demonize people based on what they do in their rooms

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics / Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.