Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) (53564 Views)

Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts / CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) / Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
He should be sentenced to life imprisonment

Nonsense men!!

Yes I agree. If that will appease u. The attrocities we men have committed on this earth is too much. Women don’t feel save anymore. Shame on us as men cuz we slack in our duty of protecting women

You’re very beautiful tho. Can I send a DM? I’ll be honored to get a reply from you, the beautiful one
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by otipoju(m): 4:50am On Jun 11, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
The guy sef no get Sense. On how on earth person go dey thief side mirror 🤣🤣🤣

Because he has someone he is selling them to and he feels the risk is worth the reward.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by prof22(m): 6:05am On Jun 11, 2023
Lagos developer 😂
lhordspy:
Do you remember the notorious bike delivery guy who has been stealing side mirrors in Lagos state? He was apprehended today.

Benjamin Hundeyin, the Police Public Relations Officer for the Lagos State Command, shared the news on his Twitter page:

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1667557537988616197?t=xe7Ky8L2NMaWVTAweh84gQ&s=19

Former thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7702337/cctv-captures-delivery-man-stealing#123354210
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by boladez(m): 6:29am On Jun 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Chief,
I'm sorry to say o, but you are a wicked and dark fellow. Actually, I'm not sorry. It's just the truth. Anybody who reads your constant attack against the easterners will agree.

Your constant tribalism and bigotry on this forum is disgusting. We all saw it during the elections, we are seeing it now. People like you won't hesitate to kill an igbo person if war breaks out.

Before you reply with nonsense, I am a bona-fide yoruba man. So don't even try to spin this off and spark a tribal debate.

Do you look in the mirror and feel pity for yourself? You should. You make it seem like igbos are the only problem of Nigeria. Newsflash - we ALL have a part to play.

See, I've been labeled "omo ale" by many Yorubas because I refuse to be tribalistic. If we are being honest, yorubas aren't perfect either. The Lagos everyone hoists as the home of excellence...that same Lagos is overrun with touts and area boys and omo oniles who won't think twice before stealing from you, defrauding you or even physical assault. That's your fellow Yoruba person o.

There are bad people in every tribe. There are good people too. Judging an entire tribe because of a few bad eggs is a very myopic thing to do.

You need to repent, bro. For posterity's sake.

Thank you so much ............Education , exposure, religion , civilisation is a waste to so many people. I am shocked at the callibre of people whose thinking does not go beyond race, tribe and religion. I wonder how a post on criminality and crime which should be condemned by all, degenerated to tribe conversation.

We really have missed it and we have an uphill task to tame and treat folks who can read and write (not educated) but held down by illiteracy. These same people want to go to the US , UK and Canada and be treated nicely. sadly even people in government are making policy statements from bigotry like the LASG house of assembly speaker.

I condemn all forms of tribal bigotry ...let's build this country on solid principles not race or tribe or religion
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by sparko1(m): 6:31am On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
He should be sentenced to life imprisonment

Nonsense men!!

He is just one man, what did men do to you.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by adecz: 6:36am On Jun 11, 2023
Na dem❗️❗️❗️😁😁😁

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 6:39am On Jun 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Chief,
I'm sorry to say o, but you are a wicked and dark fellow. Actually, I'm not sorry. It's just the truth. Anybody who reads your constant attack against the easterners will agree.

Your constant tribalism and bigotry on this forum is disgusting. We all saw it during the elections, we are seeing it now. People like you won't hesitate to kill an igbo person if war breaks out.

Before you reply with nonsense, I am a bona-fide yoruba man. So don't even try to spin this off and spark a tribal debate.

Do you look in the mirror and feel pity for yourself? You should. You make it seem like igbos are the only problem of Nigeria. Newsflash - we ALL have a part to play.

See, I've been labeled "omo ale" by many Yorubas because I refuse to be tribalistic. If we are being honest, yorubas aren't perfect either. The Lagos everyone hoists as the home of excellence...that same Lagos is overrun with touts and area boys and omo oniles who won't think twice before stealing from you, defrauding you or even physical assault. That's your fellow Yoruba person o.

There are bad people in every tribe. There are good people too. Judging an entire tribe because of a few bad eggs is a very myopic thing to do.

because you re original Omale

1 Like

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:46am On Jun 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Chief,

Shut up!
He's very correct.

1 Like

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by dyera(m): 7:09am On Jun 11, 2023
priceactionx:

Mumu, that is your brother's name..OGBONNA CHIWENLU.
Now go Check the display card gently. You can see that you are the one that has dog eyes 🤣🤣🤣

Then he must be half Yoruba.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by zelnababa(m): 7:10am On Jun 11, 2023
He is developing Lagos on his own way naw, awon set everything na busineeees meeen.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by wasuka14(m): 7:21am On Jun 11, 2023
The day I read the news, I said nah omo igbo business be this. Thise guy are very brutal when it come to stealing and robbery. If to say he succeeded in this business now and manage to build a bungalow in lagos or ogun state now. He will be boasting and calling everyone lazy. He will be calling lagos No man's land.
I just wish this ogbonaya is use as a scape goat. No mercy for the wicked. Send him to his ancestors through painful way.
Feed him to crocodile or lion in the zoo.
These people doesn't care about you, they only act as human when they are cut in the act.

lhordspy:
Do you remember the notorious bike delivery guy who has been stealing side mirrors in Lagos state? He was apprehended today.

Benjamin Hundeyin, the Police Public Relations Officer for the Lagos State Command, shared the news on his Twitter page:

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1667557537988616197?t=xe7Ky8L2NMaWVTAweh84gQ&s=19

Former thread:

1 Like

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by detectivejones: 7:27am On Jun 11, 2023
Just imagine
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by wasuka14(m): 7:27am On Jun 11, 2023
I think government in lagos should begin to issue identification number tag to all these dispatcher riders. Boldly written in the front back and on the headgear. Through this. Black sheep among them can be pick out easily.
No tag number no riding henceforth. For security and safety of life and properties in lagos.

lhordspy:

Former thread:
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Legalaffairs(m): 7:29am On Jun 11, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember when the stories of this guy's atrocities were making round. The SE folks where at the forefront of the criticism. With help from their propaganda media house, AriseTV; They maligned Lagos state government. They ran commentary 247 about how Lagos state is a den of 'agberos' . and how it is very unsafe.

Well, BROTHER OGBONNA CHIWENLU, the professional developer , Onyi gburugburu has been the one terrorising the state. I am very sure he also joined in the criticism party back then on social media.

Always so infantile. If you don't beat a tribal gong you will never have a say in this your miserable life?

Who do you this?

What a waste of education
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by gidjah(m): 7:29am On Jun 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Chief,

I dislike been one -sided ND also do not cherish been with lopsided people with bead life ideology.This attacks won't take them or us anywhere. Igbos are about the most Industrious and patient sect in this nation. If abokis loose the presidency of leadership in Nigeria for 2 eight years administration, will Nigeria know peace at all ? You know they sparked off this insecurity in Nigeria before it came back to bite most harshly on them now ,it's partly because they couldn't continue with yaraduas administration after ObJ.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by LordBillionz: 7:29am On Jun 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Chief,

Your response to his post gives him the attention he seeks.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by wasuka14(m): 7:31am On Jun 11, 2023
Mumu woke! Nigeria nah America. Which race in America or UK, u ever heard calling any part as no man's land. Everyone behave and act according to local laws. Until they feed u from Anusara b4 u learn?
Pls relocate to anambra as a yoruba man or woman and try to apply for civil service job, so that maybe u will learn small lessons.

boladez:

Thank you so much ............Education , exposure, religion , civilisation is a waste to so many people. I am shocked at the callibre of people whose thinking does not go beyond race, tribe and religion. I wonder how a post on criminality and crime which should be condemned by all, degenerated to tribe conversation.

We really have missed it and we have an uphill task to tame and treat folks who can read and write (not educated) but held down by illiteracy. These same people want to go to the US , UK and Canada and be treated nicely. sadly even people in government are making policy statements from bigotry like the LASG house of assembly speaker.

I condemn all forms of tribal bigotry ...let's build this country on solid principles not race or tribe or religion

2 Likes

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by MrAmbrose(m): 7:36am On Jun 11, 2023
Thief!
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Austin4lif: 8:06am On Jun 11, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember when the stories of this guy's atrocities were making round. The SE folks where at the forefront of the criticism. With help from their propaganda media house, AriseTV; They maligned Lagos state government. They ran commentary 247 about how Lagos state is a den of 'agberos' . and how it is very unsafe.

Well, BROTHER OGBONNA CHIWENLU, the professional developer , Onyi gburugburu has been the one terrorising the state. I am very sure he also joined in the criticism party back then on social media.

must everything be channeled to tribalism on nairaland? You guys here are just wonderful. It is lack of exposure and integration that is making you guys to behave in this manner. We can not be a united nation when we are tribalist. You are fun of insulting Igbos on nairaland but in real life you won't leave their babes and you also buy things from their traders. Shame to you a tribal bigot
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by boladez(m): 8:16am On Jun 11, 2023
wasuka14:
Mumu woke! Nigeria nah America. Which race in America or UK, u ever heard calling any part as no man's land. Everyone behave and act according to local laws. Until they feed u from Anusara b4 u learn?
Pls relocate to anambra as a yoruba man or woman and try to apply for civil service job, so that maybe u will learn small lessons.

I think you are the Mayi, I can tell straight away that you don't own a viable enterprise, you are likely one of those who feed off government in one way or the other. You dont have any stake in commercial lagos or anywhere apparently .....If you worked in a viable private enterprise your thoughts would have gone deeper. I blame you not....... you will understand when you grow up and become a human being of value. From now you are too low and of inconsequential value in the food chain. How would you feel if your low economic value is used to prevent you from commenting on nairaland?

Please, sit in your little space in a dingy, rusty, corner of life claiming owner of the land where your tribe is the only source of confidence and ownership you have. The only way to get higher is to be focused and build a unique legacy.The monumental development of Lagos is the combination of resources and people all over Nigeria. Lagos opened it doors and investors are bringing development from outside and within. I bet you are not aware of the number of businesses and opportunities that have left lagos due to the Omoonile, jaguda, tout structure that is being run including double taxes , harsh operating environment, ailing infrastructure and now the new scourge introduced by your myopic mentors and propagated by the nematode team........bigotry!

Again, when you sit in one dark corner of life you assume everything is about you, the America you speak of, where are the original natives of the land? The Injuns who owned the land before the migration from Britain? America is called "no man's land" I don't want to get involved in Politics and who said what in the last elections but the end result of all this Tribalism and hate is what has happened in the following places. America was built by non indigenes and they all call it their home.

Lagos Island - Most businesses have moved out of the lagos island compared to the 80s and the 90s infrastructure and hostility
Warri /Sapele - they claimed it was their land and were hostile to visitors, today they see the results.
Lagos has lost a lot of investments to Ogun and Oyo due to the harsh environment and hostility
Zimbabwe lost their country due to hostility to non indigenes

You can ask the non indigenes to leave out of stupidity but the result awaits you down the line. Today Nigeria has an FX problem becos it did not care for the past 15 years that international companies walked away with their deep pockets. No buffer for the stealing of crude and stealing in government again.

You speak about Anambra and it is not clear to you that the nepotism in those places is why non indigenes don't troop there , so to your mind its a practice that you should copy rather than condemn, this is why I say you have a little mind. NO STATE should practice tribalism and nepotism, it is against the spirit of the Nigerian constitution. A tit for tat way is evidence of low minds and little capacity.

People like you evidencing a failed educational system are worse than the old illiterate who cannot read or write. Your education and training has gone to waste if you still believe you can move forward with the tribalism and nepotism. Most concerning is the fact that people like you have found their way into Lagos state leadership.

Mr Mo$$on , you cannot generalise on a people because of the actions of a few! Politicians are using your empty heads for their personal benefit. As someone said " Nigeria's population mass is a liability due to the lack of exposure and education" People don't think, read and they believe and run with anything. You lead failed that pack confidently.

Finally, a thieving guy stole mirrors and hence all dispatchmen and all his tribesmen are involved?? how do you relate such a crime to a whole tribe.......wow......there is no total depth to the emptiness of some people

I reiterate that merit, openness, fairness, equity remains the only way to build our nation.

Thank you
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Patriotsleague: 8:26am On Jun 11, 2023
Very useless thief.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Patriotsleague: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2023
priceactionx:

i said it earlier he would be arrested. You cant escape in such a highly techincal environment.
Lets leave the tribal aspect of it, but my instint tells me before where the curprit may likely come from, all those brain boxes, side mirrors, interior assests land in ladipo. so no need to go further.
Ladipo encourages criminality, moat dealers there sell stolen goods.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Patriotsleague: 8:29am On Jun 11, 2023
Omoawoke:

Lol, flont page grin
grin
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Qoko: 8:57am On Jun 11, 2023
I paid 2 insurance claims in the month of April 2023 for same removal of Side mirror glasses of RX350 2016 model at Lekki
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember when the stories of this guy's atrocities were making round. The SE folks where at the forefront of the criticism. With help from their propaganda media house, Ar!seTV; They maligned Lagos state government. They ran commentary 247 about how Lagos state is a den of 'agberos' . and how it is very unsafe.

So because he is from south East he should not be called out for robbery?
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Offpoint1: 9:37am On Jun 11, 2023
priceactionx:

that side mirror of that SUV is expensive oo. He targets high end SUVs i guess. na ikoyi or V.I he steal am.
Funny 4 side mirrors, one Benz and one suv got missing 2 weeks ago in Broad daylight... Inside an estate in lekki. He could've been this guy because you can't enter the estate without a code, probably he made a delivery and stole those mirrors.

1 Like

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 11, 2023
Offpoint1:

Funny 4 side mirror gotten of one Benz and one suv got missing 2 weeks in Broad daylight... Inside an estate in lekki. He could be this guy because you can't enter the estate without a code, probably he made a delivery and stole those mirrors.
shocked shocked.
They might be cartel recruited to all these mushrooms delivery agents, working together and delivering the stocks to their boss in ladipo.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by XAUBulls: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Tbh, over the last 20 years, based on several online and offline media reports, there have been many traffic robberies, kidnapping for ransom, rapes, and other vicious crimes in Lagos, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, and the rest of Nigeria (outside the core South Eastern states) that have been commited by young male Ibos.

The first major kidnapping for ransom in Lagos State that I remember vividly was carried out in 2009 by a gang of 8 Ibo criminals who kidnapped the wife of Ifesinachi Transport in Lagos State and took her to the South Eastern part of Nigeria. The Police Intelligence Team got involved and later rescued her in Anambra State. That was the period when Police check points on the highways where reduced. Many other kidnappings in Lagos by Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike aka Evans and other Ibo criminal gangs took place during Governors Fashola and Ambode's governments but they were eventually busted by the Police IRT members.

Tomorrow, this 25-year-old idiot who has been brazenly stealing car side mirrors on Ikoyi Island (without realizing that security cameras had captured his criminal actions) would grant an interview to a Journalist and tell his family members in the South East about how he "worked hard" (in Lagos, PH, or Abuja, etc) to make it in life in order to become a "millionaire."

It is high time the full details of these criminals such as their full names, towns, villages, and the ancestral compounds are fully publicized in print and electronic media because most human beings are usually detered by the name and shame method. Nobody will want to be disgraced among his or her family members, girl friends, colleagues and Town Union members.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Chibuezem(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember when the stories of this guy's atrocities were making round. The SE folks where at the forefront of the criticism. With help from their propaganda media house, Ar!seTV; They maligned Lagos state government. They ran commentary 247 about how Lagos state is a den of 'agberos' . and how it is very unsafe.

you reek of tribalism bro, it's wonderful that he was caught, but you decided to garner likes and shares by ringing the bell of tribalism, it's quite unfortunate as if criminals don't come from other tribes.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Electorate: 11:59am On Jun 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Chief,

Thanks for talking sense into lhordspy but his way of thinking is just too shallow for a grown up...sometimes he talks like a matured dude but when it comes to tribalism this dude behaves like a kid still in elementary school...in his mind all Yorubas are angels while all Igbos are demons....a backward and uneducated kind of reasoning.

I am likewise Yoruba and ashamed of people like lhordspy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta / Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns / Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.