Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) (53531 Views)

Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts / CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) / Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Electorate: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ooh.. dispatcherlagors...ogbonna..na dem.

Na dem go dey commit vices Ugandan, na dem go still dey criticise both the government and the host communities..

Awon Oloriburuku gbogbo

lhordspy:
I remember when the stories of this guy's atrocities were making round. The SE folks where at the forefront of the criticism. With help from their propaganda media house, Ar!seTV; They maligned Lagos state government. They ran commentary 247 about how Lagos state is a den of 'agberos' . and how it is very unsafe.

Well, BROTHER OGBONNA CHIWENLU, the professional developer , Onyi gburugburu has been the one terrorising the state. I am very sure he also joined in the criticism party back then on social media.

Ilefoaye post=123705867:
I knw say na IPOB Family

OlawaleBammie:
I am sure it's not that errand boy from agulu..

Dispatcherlagös

Abi na lagosdispactcher he cakl himself grin

Guys, your senses failed to tell you he is also a Nigerian just like you and I and not a Ghanaian or Cameroonian, your brain cells also malfunctioned to inform you that just as there are thieves amongst igbos there are also thieves amongst Yoruba and any other tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Electorate: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember when the stories of this guy's atrocities were making round. The SE folks where at the forefront of the criticism. With help from their propaganda media house, Ar!seTV; They maligned Lagos state government. They ran commentary 247 about how Lagos state is a den of 'agberos' . and how it is very unsafe.

Well, BROTHER OGBONNA CHIWENLU, the professional developer , Onyi gburugburu has been the one terrorising the state. I am very sure he also joined in the criticism party back then on social media.

seun why haven't you banned this tribal bigot for life?...this guy shouldn't be on this forum spilling division amongst tribes.

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Electorate:

Guys, your senses failed to tell you he is also a Nigerian just like you and I and not a Ghanaian or Cameroonian, your brain cells also malfunctioned to inform you that just as there are thieves amongst igbos there are also thieves amongst Yoruba and any other tribe.

If only ur deca.yed bra.in can tell u to tell this to ur fellow osus.

1 Like

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Electorate:

seun why haven't you banned this tribal bigot for life?...this guy shouldn't be on this forum spilling division amongst tribes.

How many of ur un4tun8 kinsmen have u reported??

Satan punnnisssh yuuu

2 Likes

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by membranus: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
priceactionx:

i said it earlier he would be arrested. You cant escape in such a highly techincal environment.
Lets leave the tribal aspect of it, but my instint tells me before where the curprit may likely come from, all those brain boxes, side mirrors, interior assests land in ladipo. so no need to go further.

They should also arrest the people he selling the stolen goods to.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Electorate: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

How many of ur un4tun8 kinsmen have u reported??

Satan punnnisssh yuuu

You are doomed to fail in life and for eternity and so shall it be.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by membranus: 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Chief,
I'm sorry to say o, but you are a wicked and dark fellow. Actually, I'm not sorry. It's just the truth. Anybody who reads your constant attack against the easterners will agree.

Your constant tribalism and bigotry on this forum is disgusting. We all saw it during the elections, we are seeing it now. People like you won't hesitate to kill an igbo person if war breaks out.

Before you reply with nonsense, I am a bona-fide yoruba man. So don't even try to spin this off and spark a tribal debate.

Do you look in the mirror and feel pity for yourself? You should. You make it seem like igbos are the only problem of Nigeria. Newsflash - we ALL have a part to play.

See, I've been labeled "omo ale" by many Yorubas because I refuse to be tribalistic. If we are being honest, yorubas aren't perfect either. The Lagos everyone hoists as the home of excellence...that same Lagos is overrun with touts and area boys and omo oniles who won't think twice before stealing from you, defrauding you or even physical assault. That's your fellow Yoruba person o.

There are bad people in every tribe. There are good people too. Judging an entire tribe because of a few bad eggs is a very myopic thing to do.

You need to repent, bro. For posterity's sake.

An Igbo bigot masquerading as a Yoruba man. We have many of you on social media, so your own is not different.

Keep up your evil assignment, your dire reward is waiting gidigba upfront for you.

2 Likes

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
zelnababa:
he get ppl for ladipo naw, awon set developers

Oh , those that develop everywhere they go like MTN grin

1 Like

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by TrainPark: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
lhordspy:

You still wan make heaven with this savagery? Ha ha ha ha ha ah
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by eroticecstasy: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
oyebanji44:
This man is from the east..side

Working for his ladipo cabals
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by masterflowx(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Chief,
I'm sorry to say o, but you are a wicked and dark fellow. Actually, I'm not sorry. It's just the truth. Anybody who reads your constant attack against the easterners will agree.

Your constant tribalism and bigotry on this forum is disgusting. We all saw it during the elections, we are seeing it now. People like you won't hesitate to kill an igbo person if war breaks out.

Before you reply with nonsense, I am a bona-fide yoruba man. So don't even try to spin this off and spark a tribal debate.

Do you look in the mirror and feel pity for yourself? You should. You make it seem like igbos are the only problem of Nigeria. Newsflash - we ALL have a part to play.

See, I've been labeled "omo ale" by many Yorubas because I refuse to be tribalistic. If we are being honest, yorubas aren't perfect either. The Lagos everyone hoists as the home of excellence...that same Lagos is overrun with touts and area boys and omo oniles who won't think twice before stealing from you, defrauding you or even physical assault. That's your fellow Yoruba person o.

There are bad people in every tribe. There are good people too. Judging an entire tribe because of a few bad eggs is a very myopic thing to do.

You need to repent, bro. For posterity's sake.

I'm also a Yoruba man.
I support you with my full chest on this bro.
Every tribes have bad people not only Igbo.
The kind of tribalism I witnessed during the just concluded general election is too bad for our country and my Yoruba people are the mean issue here.
I was also labelled Omo ale because I supported the candidate that I believed and still believe that he's the best for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Tundex911: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
oyebanji44:
This man is from the east..side

Even with his face cover, we still recognize with the shape of the head lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by oyebanji44: 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tundex911:

Even with his face cover, we still recognize with the shape of the head lol

grin grin > grin cheesy thanks

1 Like

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Ten06(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
For some time now the rating of the Nigeria Police has started to improve.
Kudos to them
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Jfkito: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
This guy is not different fro BAT that stole our mandate.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by uche393: 3:33am On Jun 12, 2023
ognonna chinwenlu, some thing is fishy about this name, chinwenlu not correct a correct igbo name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by WhisperedNoise: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
Truthday:

Your constant bigotry against Hausa and Muslim is too stupid to comprehend
Whose bigotry? Do you know me? Are you fine? Please, move.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by WhisperedNoise: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
LegendHero:

D.O Fagunwa, just condemn the thief and stop saying nonsense.

Who cares if you are Yoruba or Nupe?
Condemn the thief, not his tribe.
Stop being a nitwit.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by WhisperedNoise: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
imam07:
ode
Use your brains.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by WhisperedNoise: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
udemzyudex:

The joke is on seun who put up a post on NL front page talking about banning this and that talking as if he has everything in control alas na fluke,make e no be like say he no talk.

He enjoys the traffic and engagement it is generating,he is obviously making money from it and that's all that matters to him.

I'm tempted to agree with you. He supports tribalism passively. Very toxic trait.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by WhisperedNoise: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
homosapien:

If truly you are a yoruba man, you need to travel out of that comfort zone of yours and see the other side of the Niger.

Trying erecting a single block across the Niger bridges, then come back and share your experience.

And yes you are omo ale. People like you are very dangerous and need to be cut to size. Every other region are protecting their land and region and you are forming woke

Which Niger? I've lived in the north, the east, the south, Lagos and many places in Nigeria.

Chief, say something else and stop being a passive bigot.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by WhisperedNoise: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
tollyboy5:

As a bonafide lagos indigene i will ask you not to include omo onile in your epistle next time. Warning!!! angry angry angry angry

Yinmu grin
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by WhisperedNoise: 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
Morphinne:

Nobody labelled you “omo Ale” , you are truly one and I still don’t understand why the SW seems to have the highest numbers of bast*rds in this country.
So you were blind, deaf and dumb the first time this news hit the internet, right? Well we were all here and on Twitter when lunatics like you and those ibo miscreants were everywhere insulting Lagos and the south west tagging it an Agbero state all because of an atrocity committed by one of their own. It’s high time the federal government made it mandatory for everyone to start living in their respective regions (tho not possible) because most of these crimes recorded in Lagos are often committed by outsiders (mostly Igbo criminals) but Lagos and the Yorubas are the ones taking the falls.
If this id*ot had not been caught, the narrative of Lagos being an agbero and car vandals’ den would still be making the rounds on the internet by the same ppl who are the ones tarnishing our lands and image both home and abroad.
Let’s put this into perspective, just imagine how South Africans would feel if we wake up one day and start calling them stoners/junkies/druggies when the truth is that it’s our children (Nigerian ibos) that are destroying their land with illicit drug smuggling😏
To worsen the already bad situation, now imagine a South African condemning his fellow countryman for fighting/calling out Nigerians over this issue. This is exactly what you’re doing and you look very id*otic at it.
You’re very stewpid for even claiming to be a Yoruba. Our women really need thorough reorientation, we must put a stop to this menace 😔
You’re free to report my account, I’m used to it.
Lol
You are talking to yourself. I have no time for nitwits like you. And if you're half the man you say you are, say the trash you said up there with your real account and your real face and details. If you truly are proud of the nonsense you wrote.

Stupid son of a thousand fathers.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by WhisperedNoise: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
MUYEEKFIRST:
because you re original Omale
Get some sense first before you quote me. Cheers.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by WhisperedNoise: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
membranus:

An Igbo bigot masquerading as a Yoruba man. We have many of you on social media, so your own is not different.

Keep up your evil assignment, your dire reward is waiting gidigba upfront for you.
Ori yin o pe, sah. Mo fe so pe ee ni opolo, bhet...agbalagba agbaya niyin. Eranko jatijati
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Morphinne: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Lol
You are talking to yourself. I have no time for nitwits like you. And if you're half the man you say you are, say the trash you said up there with your real account and your real face and details. If you truly are proud of the nonsense you wrote.

Stupid son of a thousand fathers.
Why are you this pained my friend?🤣. I stand by my earlier statement that nobody labelled you “omo ale” but that you’re truly one. I’m surprised you didn’t upload your picture on your profile, pls upload your picture and details if truly you aren’t the spineless omo ale that they call you. Again b*stard, you’re free to cry to the mods to suspend my account since that’s what spineless !diots like you have been doing.
I didn’t mince my words when I called you what you truly are. Uzwor, our women need to be sensitized and made aware of the consequences of birthing b*stards (like you) because you end up being a pain in the ass and nuisance to the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by homosapien(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
[quote author=WhisperedNoise post=123742680]

Which Niger? I've lived in the north, the east, the south, Lagos and many places in Nigeria.

Chief, say something else and stop being a passive big

And stop behaving like someone with identity crisis.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by membranus: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Ori yin o pe, sah. Mo fe so pe ee ni opolo, bhet...agbalagba agbaya niyin. Eranko jatijati

So ori wipe o nki se omoluwabi bayi, nitoripe omo Yoruba atata ko ki nbu baba ati iya re bi Iwo se nbu baba ati iya re ni ile yin. Oloribuku omo bi iwo lo nse be, ijiya ati ibanuje ni yio si gbeyin re bi o ba yi iwa pada. Aanu re lo nse mi, iwo omo Igbo alainironu yi, nba fi AGBA won e.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by WhisperedNoise: 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
Morphinne:

Why are you this pained my friend?🤣. I stand by my earlier statement that nobody labelled you “omo ale” but that you’re truly one. I’m surprised you didn’t upload your picture on your profile, pls upload your picture and details if truly you aren’t the spineless omo ale that they call you. Again b*stard, you’re free to cry to the mods to suspend my account since that’s what spineless !diots like you have been doing.
I didn’t mince my words when I called you what you truly are. Uzwor, our women need to be sensitized and made aware of the consequences of birthing b*stards (like you) because you end up being a pain in the ass and nuisance to the society.

Let me know when you start ranting like an hormonal teenager with mental imbalance.

PS: I've ever reported someone's account. Your sins are catching up with you. Dim nitwit.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by WhisperedNoise: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
membranus:

So ori wipe o nki se omoluwabi bayi, nitoripe omo Yoruba atata ko ki nbu baba ati iya re bi Iwo se nbu baba ati iya re ni ile yin. Oloribuku omo bi iwo lo nse be, ijiya ati ibanuje ni yio si gbeyin re bi o ba yi iwa pada. Aanu re lo nse mi, iwo omo Igbo alainironu yi, nba fi AGBA won e.
Lol
You are hell bent on proving I'm igbo that you've lost all semblance of common sense and decency. Sad.
Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Morphinne: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Let me know when you start ranting like an hormonal teenager with mental imbalance.

PS: I've ever reported someone's account. Your sins are catching up with you.Dim nitwit .
@bolded, You’ve got a really nice family name I must say🤣

1 Like

Re: The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by membranus: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Lol
You are hell bent on proving I'm igbo that you've lost all semblance of common sense and decency. Sad.

O so Yoruba mo ni, opuro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta / Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) / How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.