Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Tinubu Is My President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is My President (281 Views)

“peter Obi Remains My President” — Aisha Yesufu Says, Address President Tinubu A / I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is My President by fuckJones(f): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
President Tinubu has demonstrated an impressive level of assertiveness so far. He put an end to the DSS vs EFCC street fight with just one command. He persuaded the NLC and TUC to suspend their planned strike. He convinced striking health workers to resume work. He got oil marketers to align with his post-subsidy plan. He invited the willing opposition to the table. And now, the mastermind behind Nigeria's serially disastrous monetary experiments is on the ropes.

The story would have been different before May 29 because the DSS and EFCC would have been allowed to descend into a brawl, the organized labour would have been allowed to do their worst, oil marketers would have been mocked and criticized in poorly-drafted press statements, and Meffy would have been given a second medal for his supposed genius interventions that fixed nothing.

I pray that this trend continues. Overall, this is a good start!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My President by donbachi(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
What about the guy that bought a house seized by fg in London,for $11 million.what will be his case.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My President by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Brilliant write up!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My President by yarimo(m): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
Op point of correction TINUBU is OUR president

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My President by Ofunaofu: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
fuckJones:
President Tinubu has demonstrated an impressive level of assertiveness so far. He put an end to the DSS vs EFCC street fight with just one command. He persuaded the NLC and TUC to suspend their planned strike. He convinced striking health workers to resume work. He got oil marketers to align with his post-subsidy plan. He invited the willing opposition to the table. And now, the mastermind behind Nigeria's serially disastrous monetary experiments is on the ropes.

The story would have been different before May 29 because the DSS and EFCC would have been allowed to descend into a brawl, the organized labour would have been allowed to do their worst, oil marketers would have been mocked and criticized in poorly-drafted press statements, and Meffy would have been given a second medal for his supposed genius interventions that fixed nothing.

I pray that this trend continues. Overall, this is a good start!

After all these, the income of the common man on the street have been further depleted by over 300%

Within two weeks, the number of Nigerians regarded as multidimensionally poor Nigerians have risen from over 130 million to over 180 million
Re: Tinubu Is My President by Danisaint112(m): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
fuckjones, Your name says it all "Fu*ck you jones!" 🖕 No one cares if the druggie (election rigger) is your president. Bleep off nigga.

Re: Tinubu Is My President by Danisaint112(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
donbachi:
What about the guy that bought a house seized by fg in London,for $11 million.what will be his case.

The guy is is his son so the case will die a natural death. Tinubu will never react to it. More reason to believe he is no different from his predecessors.
Re: Tinubu Is My President by marlow1962(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
Danisaint112:

The guy is is his son so the case will die a natural death. Tinubu will never react to it. More reason to believe he is no different from his predecessors.
And somebody who is living on leaking roof is standing on the mandate of someone who is buying up properties up and down .
Haha finish no dy finish for Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Video: Senators Dance As Akpabio Becomes President Of The 10th National Assembly / Just Now: DSS Command Warns Organizations Planning To Organize Protests In Lagos / OBA Vs Umo Eno: Oba's Tall And Empty Governorship Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.