Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government (19224 Views)

We Don’t Want To Associate With Gov Matawalle – Zamfara APC Decampees To PDP / RTEAN, Zamfara Government Buy 2,522 Made-In-Nigeria Buses From OMAA Motors / Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2023
azadus18:
This man is fantastically corrupt "
He might be corrupt, that's the typical trait of most of them including the incumbent gov. But what I found difficult to believe is recovering 40 vehicles from his residence alone. That's a lie! Might be total number of vehicles recovered so far, but finding 40 vehicles parked in a place is attention seeking misinformation

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by GetSenseNow: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2023
kolexy:

He was a PDP Governor who crossed over to APC.
Most APC governors were formerly PDP politicians. You guys kill yourselves over party affiliations while the politicians only see it as a means to an end

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by GetSenseNow: 8:54am On Jun 11, 2023
olamike02:

Remember he decamped from PDP to APC but the spirit of PDP never left him🤭🤭🤭
Most APC governors were formerly PDP politicians. You guys kill yourselves over party affiliations while the politicians only see it as a means to an end
Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by crossfm: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2023
McStoic:

So which region of Nigeria have involved more in national corruption? Which tribe has looted our collective commonwealth more? Say the truth

Lol,you are funny.

When it comes to looting Nigerian politicians are united. I don't have any instrument to measure their looting.

But one thing I know is that they are all looters,they loot even things they don't need.
Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by dododawa1: 9:00am On Jun 11, 2023
NORTHERN are d most corrupted people in NIGERIA BUT used RELIGION to cover face.
Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by Blackdisciple(m): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2023
Just imagine ooo, and this is a governor that bandits are killing his people even forcefully collecting tax them, his is the same governor who gave bandits about 800m and brand new Toyota Hilux cars I don't remember how many, according to his so that they will stop the killings.

This country is finished walai just him oo, so how about the rest that we don't know....

I wish agencies will go after each and everyone of them especially those that were in office during Buhari 8years admin
Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by Greattha: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2023
This apc and court. They always cry 'go to court" because they know they'll get away on technicalities as they have control of the courts

If the judiciary wasn't inept or compromised, these daylight rogues would dread going to court.

It's very unfortunate.
Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by Ezmans: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2023
When efcc accused the governor of 70 billion naira fraud APC/ tinubu e
rat where defending him
Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by Jayhome24: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2023
Oga metawalle 40 vehicles is too much na, what are you doung with 40 vehicles? Are you a car dealer or running transportation business to have parkd 40 vehicles in your compound? Haba are you not even bored seen vehicle parked everywhere around you?
Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by Abemy(m): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2023
This is a man, who wanted to hijack APC from the back door as the reconciliatory chairman then, position himself as the vice presidential candidate.

Does this looting by politicians who profess and swow allegenc to Islam not constitute BLASPHEMY? Oh, oh oh oh, I remember, their laws only checkmate the poor, the less previlage and those considered to be infidel.
Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by Ezmans: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2023
lathrowinger:
Sometimes, I reason if this people dey fear God at all.

Know this and have peace. Religion na scam

Coz, if u dey follow the preaching from the holybooks. You'll definitely not be doing this evil things. 40cars 1 person. I am sure there will be hidden cars somewhere too. Houses, money and all that.

God I just dey cry since. How this country wan take better.
when you add his cash both naira , pounds & dollars in various banks with gold it I'll reach 50 trillion

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by Dhury: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2023
crossfm:
What is really wrong with Nigerian politicians.

The money for all these car's would have gone a long way in solving most of the problem zamfara State is facing.

This is pure evil. The funny thing is that almost all the state's in Nigeria might be passing through the same ordeal.
it's welcoming development but the former governor party APC is not happy on how the incumbent governor recover 40 exotic cars bought with the state resources instead of suing him to court!! And I think that's how black leaders abused democracy to torment the majority .
Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by Starships4u(m): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2023
Johnchrix:

Thomas
Oga where are the over 40 SUV's?
Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by crossfm: 9:19am On Jun 11, 2023
Dhury:
it's welcoming development but the former governor party APC is not happy on how the incumbent governor recover 40 exotic cars bought with the state resources instead of suing him to court!! And I think that's how black leaders abused democracy to torment the majority .

The funny thing in Nigeria is that we have "our own thief" and thief. If "our own thief" loot it's normal,but if thief loot is a big problem.

Tribe, religion and partisan politics is the bane of our development.
Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by Starships4u(m): 9:22am On Jun 11, 2023
Johnchrix:

Thomas

After going through another thread with same caption and better coverage,
All I can say is some these governor's keep saying there's no money to pay salaries buh there are more than enough to buy luxury cars they don't even use while in office....

Buh then, I wasn't a Thomas cos that was the information I had at hand then...
Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by Fairguy21: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2023
He who the gods want to kill,they first make mad.so with all his stolen and looted state funds na government car be his problem? He can buy 1000 luxury cars seriously I give up on 9ja🙌🙌
Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by chinkelly(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2023
Sharia started from Zamfara, and in sharia u are supposed to cut off the arm of a thief. So what are u guys waiting for. He should have both arms cut chopped for being as corrupt as he is.

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by Judybash93(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2023
Ain't this the same state where bandits bin kill people last week thereabout?
Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by mastermaestro(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
McStoic:

But someone will say Hausa-Fulani are saints but they have looted this country more than any other ethnic group

Dey play. Those people loot with impunity and pray with unmatchable commitment. grin

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by Reelz: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nigerian politicians are so corrupt ehnn.. that's why they always want to impose their stooge when they leave office so they won't be exposed..
Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by Barcalee: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
My question is what will he do with all those vehicles? Vanity!
Re: Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government by Slynation(m): 12:30am On Jun 12, 2023
Each of those cars cost nothing less than #70million...it is well in this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. / Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC / Udom Emmanuel Dissolves State Exco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.