Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle (31758 Views)

Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools / Bandit Commander Auwalu Daudawa, 6 Others Surrender 28 Rifles To Zamfara Govt / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Ofunaofu: 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Bello Matawalle, former governor of Zamfara State, has accused the state government of allegedly robbing his houses and confiscating his personal belongings.

On Friday, the Zamfara State Government, led by Dauda Lawal of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) confirmed that the security forces entered the two houses of Matawalle in Gusau and Maradun, where they seized 40 vehicles.

However, Matawalle in an interview with BBC Hausa said that it was “stupidity” and “poverty” that caused his houses to be entered, saying that items including his wife’s hijab were stolen.

He said, “I have never seen this kind of stupidity where someone’s house will just be entered without any permission as if we are in a lawless country.

“I am in Abuja and nobody told me that any court gave that order or invite me and I refused to answer. The saddest thing is that, in my Gusau house, all my wives’ rooms were broken, even hijabs have been taken away. Stoves were all put in a car and taken away.

“Instead of Dauda to face Zamfara problems, he wants to create another crisis because he knows I have my people and they will not fold their hands.

“In my Maradun house, they took away all campaign cars that people gave us as contributions, including those I bought in United States even before becoming governor, you know I was a car seller. I will not ask them to bring the cars back, everybody knows that I have cars.

“This is robbery, they entered everywhere in my houses, even my daughter’s wedding clothing materials (Kayan Lefe) were not spared.”

https://dailytrust.com/zamfara-govt-robbed-my-house-stole-cars-hijabs-stoves-matawalle/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Ashez: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Okay

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by nazicartel(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
You no get talk

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by inoki247: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lol then Sue the Govt....

Lol are u into Fashion Designing why dem dey come steal Hijab for ur house....

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Sunmolar(m): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
What will he be remembered for as a former governor of zamfara state?

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Houseofglam7(f): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Buhahahahahahahahaha
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Xscape1993(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lie lie lie...you missed a golden opportunity given you by the Supreme Court and joined our 'tormentors'. You are solely responsible for your political downfall....

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by youngsahito(m): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
You were asked to submit all the govt property with u...ole governor

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Martinsmine(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Poverty made you steal those properties to your house.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Ofunaofu: 8:14am On Jun 11, 2023
grin
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by slawomir: 9:00am On Jun 11, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Corrupt moda fuckker

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by SultanOfAbia: 9:00am On Jun 11, 2023
I 100% believe Africa is cursed..

Nigeria with more than 300 million churches and mosque.
Nigeria has more churches than all of Europe combined.

You will think a country with so many religious structures will be righteous.

Only 3% of Nigerians will go to heaven

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by dododawa1: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2023
NORTHERN are d most corrupted people in NIGERIA BUT used RELIGION to cover face.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2023
Nawa ooo
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by SailorUgo(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2023
angry

Stupid kleptomaniac had to add hijab to add a religious coloration to it.
Some deranged fools will pick that up and run with it. Oh he’s being witch hunted for serving God blablabla.

What in Gods name is a man doing with over 40 cars?!!

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by ogify1(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2023
na now you know say na lawless country we dey lol baba weyrey

13 Likes

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Pickmycall: 9:02am On Jun 11, 2023
They are properties made from corruption.

13 Likes

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by MisterBanny(m): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2023
You're a Thief. 70 years old mumu man

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by McLizbae: 9:02am On Jun 11, 2023
Lols
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Donjazet2: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2023
All nigerians should be fully aware that many of the pro APC \tinubu accounts you see here are not casual users and commenters like you and I but a coordinated sophisticated propaganda network that employs people to parrot the party's talking points and attack the opposition.

Don't fall prey to the APC's propaganda. Don't let them use your head and influence your opinions.

I don't know why more people don't highlight this.

Once you see accounts of seunmssg, parachokoo, ilegendheroo, know that these are not casual users but paid propagandists with multiple accounts used to generate "likes" corresponding to similar likes on pro-obi posts.

Use your head.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Blackdisciple(m): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2023
Sunmolar:
What will he be remembered for as a former governor of zamfara state?

Bandits killing his people
Bandits collecting taxes under his watch

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by kaludestiny10(m): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2023
Matawalle is such a funny man. Your successor alleged that government cars and properties were looted when you left office and you were given five days to return those properties but you refused.
Now that the government decided to retrieve the properties from you, you are now alleging that they stole your personal properties.
What it simply means is that those government properties were your personal belongings.
Our politicians are evil.

15 Likes

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by labake1(f): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2023
Over here in Canada, this shiit doesn't happen.
Sue them bro
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by bigdammyj: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2023
Noted.
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2023
inoki247:
Lol then Sue the Govt....

Lol are u into Fashion Designing why dem dey come steal Hijab for ur house....

He wants to introduce religion into the mix so the super poor would jump into it as usual. Spits

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Greattha: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2023
He still has mouth to be talking.
Imagine the effrontry.

Where did you get money to buy over 40 exotic cars - 3 bullet proof?

Ole!!!

8 Likes

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by kezienaira: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2023
see The kind cars inside one northern polithiefcian house.
But they will advice their chronically brain dead backward northerners that wealth isn't good in the name of religion, they prefer to hand them over crumbs everyday so they can keep supporting their dirty intents. grin grin
Islamic Religion is truly for the poor

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:07am On Jun 11, 2023
angry
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by manchyme: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2023
polithiefcians are group of shameless pathetic liars

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Kharol1234: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2023
You sure? No be Government property..

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Greattha: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2023
This is no news now.

Only naive ones don't know this.

They change usernames periodically but their thought, speech and argument patterns remain the same and give them away.

Donjazet2:
All nigerians should be fully aware that many of the pro APC \tinubu accounts you see here are not casual users and commenters like you and I but a coordinated sophisticated propaganda network that employs people to parrot the party's talking points and attack the opposition.

Don't fall prey to the APC's propaganda. Don't let them use your head and influence your opinions.

I don't know why more people don't highlight this.

Once you see accounts of seunmssg, parachokoo, ilegendheroo, know that these are not casual users but paid propagandists with multiple accounts used to generate "likes" corresponding to similar likes on pro-obi posts.

Use your head.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charlyboy: Buhari Will Look Like A Saint If Tinubu Or Atiku Becomes President / 2015-Eligibility: Tension Over Jonathan's Fate As Supreme Court Decides In 48Hrs / Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.