Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

10th NASS: APC Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle, PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10th NASS: APC Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle, PDP (16836 Views)

Tinubu, APC Leaders Meet Lawmakers-Elect Over National Assembly Leadership / President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) / NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10th NASS: APC Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle, PDP by Mrfixiit: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2023
Acekidc4:

Mr Fix it, Goan fix your Faulty Brain.
My brain functions 5 times more the capacity your brain operates in. Run along and locate your fellow vrchins
Re: 10th NASS: APC Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle, PDP by Acekidc4(m): 8:52am On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfixiit:
My brain functions 5 times more the capacity your brain operates in. Run along and locate your fellow vrchins

If your brain function 5x more, then why are you so dumb in your response to me?? Can't you use that your super brain??
Re: 10th NASS: APC Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle, PDP by Mrfixiit: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2023
Acekidc4:

If your brain function 5x more, then why are you so dumb in your response to me?? Can't you use that your super brain??
You understood my comment as a dumb one because you're so dumb and lack comprehension
Re: 10th NASS: APC Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle, PDP by Stiruconcepts(m): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2023
grin tonguegrin
Islie:
10th NASS: APC Elements Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle – PDP

https://leadership.ng/10th-nass-apc-elements-plotting-arrest-of-lawmakers-elect-over-leadership-tussle-pdp/
Re: 10th NASS: APC Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle, PDP by Acekidc4(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfixiit:
You understood my comment as a dumb one because you're so dumb and lack comprehension

You're a Mumu Person, you are just talking Rubbish. Mr Fix it can fix everything but his Brain. My friend get out of my mentions. I can't be quoting a Super Dull Brain.
Re: 10th NASS: APC Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle, PDP by sogodihno: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2023
Frigga13:
Yoruba people are the only supporters of apc
They will be on mention to abuse and curse their fathers .. not Odin..

Whichever Yoruba Apc wan do.. tinubu will return that stolen document ..

They can wail and cry on my mention .. na dem sabi..

But is so sure ..

Their media can hype and propagate gibberish.. but them no Dey fool any other part of nigeria.. except southwest.. and Yoruba people living there

Power to the people

Na time e go clear

This nigga is still alive? Go hang yourself brother, Tinubu is your president, your worst fear has overcame you.
Re: 10th NASS: APC Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle, PDP by sogodihno: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2023
GetSenseNow:
Some bunch of brain-dead fellows will support everything done by APC but my happiness is that all of you will suffer the consequences.

Same way we shouted about Buhari is same we're shouting about TInubu.
Anyways, let Tinubu enjoy that seat for the next few weeks he has left as even he himself knows he'll lose the crown

Keep fooling yourself. You will get sense eventually
Re: 10th NASS: APC Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle, PDP by Mrfixiit: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2023
Acekidc4:

You're a Mumu Person, you are just talking Rubbish. Mr Fix it can fix everything but his Brain. My friend get out of my mentions. I can't be quoting a Super Dull Brain.
I'm not the cause of your life frustrations.
Re: 10th NASS: APC Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle, PDP by Acekidc4(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfixiit:
I'm not the cause of your life frustrations.

You're the Fustrated Cow 🐄 for jumping on my Comment without applying your Brain.
Re: 10th NASS: APC Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle, PDP by Mrfixiit: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
Acekidc4:

You're the Fustrated Cow 🐄 for jumping on my Comment without applying your Brain.
Go fix your life this urchinn. You're wasting away defending a drug baron who does not care about your existence. Just an advice
Re: 10th NASS: APC Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle, PDP by Acekidc4(m): 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Go fix your life this urchinn. You're wasting away defending a drug baron who does not care about your existence. Just an advice

Why not fix yours first before Dishing out unsolicited advice obi rodent.
Re: 10th NASS: APC Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle, PDP by Mrfixiit: 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
Acekidc4:

Why not fix yours first before Dishing out unsolicited advice obi rodent.
I'm doing pretty well with my family. Same can't be said about you who still struggle for daily meals. Bye
Re: 10th NASS: APC Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle, PDP by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
This sounds like a made up super story. A pathetic attempt to influence votes on Tuesday. PDP is such a pathetic entity. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10th NASS: APC Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle, PDP by Acekidc4(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mrfixiit:
I'm doing pretty well with my family. Same can't be said about you who still struggle for daily meals. Bye

Bye Bye Mrfixit who can't Fix his own Brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Hands Over 82 Freed Chibok Girls To Women Affairs For Rehabilitation / EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP / 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.